Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the support you've shown. I never knew something could hurt this bad. I'm not asking anyone to "choose sides"...just for support.
 
Then maybe you should take the time to respond to your little sisters texts and IM's instead of letting YOUR daddy answer everything for you. At least I gave you that same courtesy. From where I stand, promises were made and never kept. That's betrayal.

Just a note of clarification before I walk out the door, I told cookie not to respond since this was my decision. Prefer not to take this into the room but just a point that needed to be made. You're all lovely people and I've enjoyed my time here. I'll hand off my keys to the Daddys man cave to ST.
 
Then maybe you should take the time to respond to your little sisters texts and IM's instead of letting YOUR daddy answer everything for you. At least I gave you that same courtesy. From where I stand, promises were made and never kept. That's betrayal.

Feel better now?
This will be discussed privately, little sister.
 
Just a note of clarification before I walk out the door, I told cookie not to respond since this was my decision. Prefer not to take this into the room but just a point that needed to be made. You're all lovely people and I've enjoyed my time here. I'll hand off my keys to the Daddys man cave to ST.

Thank you Stan. Your shoes shall remain empty as no man could ever hope to fill them.
 
As I rush to grab my coffee to face the start of my work day I pause to think about the special love a daddy and little maintain and how fragile the heart is. I slow my pace set my coffee down and return to my sweet peach still sleeping. Brushing the hair from her face I gently kiss her lips.

I can only hope to be a good daddy. Littles are a precious treasure to hold and care for.

Keri, though I know nothing of what goes on I offer support as a friend. I am sure you know that the sisters are there for you.
For me to see any heart ache brings sadness to my heart. Life is about love.
I am sorry for your hurt.
:rose:
Paul

I admit to knowing very little about the relationship of a daddy and little. I an learning what I can by paying attention to posts. I do know that a heart is a delicate thing and trust is everything it matters not if you are face to face or keyboard exchange with out trust and truth no heart can survive.
The golden rule applies in all cases of interaction between people.
Just my humble thoughts.
:rose:

I think you are looking for the house across the tracks in the alley.


Wandering into the kitchen blearily in need of sustenance and coffee with french vanilla - finding the sugar free creamer set thoughtfully by the coffee pot and taking a moment to think about this new and special relationship in my life with my Daddy. I am not, perhaps, a typical Baby Girl - if there is such a thing - but I am so pleased....thrilled still, to have a Daddy of my very own - his patience, loving care and tolerance are remarkable. If he has, or ever had, an 'agenda' of his own he has never mentioned it and we take each hesitant new step together. I am pleased and proud too of the love and protection he demonstrates toward all of my sisters - understanding that we truly are a very special sort of family.

Sipping my coffee thoughtfully and heading back into my room to finish cleaning before coming back to start the lasagna for dinner tonight. Stirring and checking the sauce - finding it has thickened substantially while simmering overnight I turn it off and set it to one side to cool. Waving across the room at the usual residents I head off to finish my other chores first.
 
Everyone says it's great to have a Daddy, but the heartache you experience from the Judas' Kiss of "said Daddy" is worse than anything you'll ever feel.

It's only made worse by your big sissy (who was also your best friend) betraying you WITH said Daddy. That just makes the betrayal cut that much deeper.

I truly hope I don't lose the support of my family here through this upset. This is when I need my family the most. I love you all.

:heart: Keri

Very true. Not all is always what it seems and there are two sides to every story. In this case, 3. I never betrayed her and this was a shock to me as well.:(


My beloved sisters I am so very sorry that things have not worked out as either or both of you had hoped, planned and dreamed. Keri, little sister, this is hard for you - made more so because, as other sisters have said, it is a public forum. You are loved. And Cookie baby sister, I can only imagine the pain you are in as well under the circumstances. You both have my number - if you need to text or talk I hope you will use it. You are both my sisters - I love you and hold you close to my heart and am here if you need me.:heart:
 
Hmmmmm

Experience has taught this Daddy that time is a healer, communication is a tonic, and respect is important. I think you girls need to talk about whatever with each other about whatever is simmering on your own terms and keep Daddys out of it. Give it some thought, some time, then just let it go............

Just my thoughts and observations.

Feel free to tell me to kiss your ass or shut up ;)
 
Good morning to everyone. Hope you have a wonderful day of it. It's gorgeous here, and I'm stuck inside robbing Peter to pay Paul...so to speak.. Always so much fun..

ST, you made me giggle.

Keri, my dear, if you need an ear to bend, or just a place to write down a vent and hit the "send" key, feel free. :heart:

Peaches, so Glad you are feeling better, and you too, Hayley.

OKbg, be careful working outside.

INL, *hugs*

HS, *polite nod*

RJ, I'd pouncetackle you, but I'm not sure how well into receovery you are. :D

Good morning, Cookie! *hugs* to you, as I am aware of the two-sides of a story. :eek:
Did I miss anyone?

Hi Lovely RA! Sending you hugs too.
 
Hi Lovely RA! Sending you hugs too.

A giggle is better than a smile, but not quite as good as a kiss. :D
:rose:

If, in my words of wisdom or foolishness I can bring a smile to any one my mission is satisfied. I hope never to bring sadness to anyone ever, life is to short to not find happiness or spread happiness.
:rose:
 
Oh peaches my sweet little lady,
Stirring and checking the sauce -
Be sure you are stirring the sauce clock wise, if you stir counter clock wise you will unwind it and it will be to thin. ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Oh peaches my sweet little lady,
Stirring and checking the sauce -
Be sure you are stirring the sauce clock wise, if you stir counter clock wise you will unwind it and it will be to thin. ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:



(Giggle snorts spewing coffee with creamer all over the laptop screen) :kiss::kiss::heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top