GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day was good. Routine involved stress & work then when that was ovah, play!
I can't complain - except for the fries I had with lunch, they were over fried.
:eek:

How about you?
 
Hello Jaz, hello Light, breezing through, printing some legal documents for C.
I have to run back over to her house so she can get the documents out tonight.
Love yall. Back later.:kiss::heart::rose:
 
I had some family issues earlier..resolved it by not resolving it. I blocked him so I wouldn't have to put up with his crap.

Over fried fries huh? YUCK!
 
Yeah, I know right? YUCK!

Good thing is that now I am turned off of them, for awhile.

Is this your bro again?
If so...
Sheesh! You're smart to deal with it that way, goodness knows, you deserve a break from crappy bozo bros.
Good Luck with keeping the stress of family issues at bay.
 
According to him, I'm useless and a mooch on society..perfect for Obama's plan.

*sighs* I did get the note from my doctor to help with the other issue and he's concerned about my stress level.

So yeah..he's on the ignore/block list until he gets his head out of his backside.
 
Greetings! Here's hoping today turns into metaphorical sunshine for everyone.

Did my ballet barre routine this morning, then went out for a run and just got back. On my cool-down walk, I was passed by the little U-Haul truck K and I used to move my stuff up here from Massachusetts. It's very cute. I still need to share the photo. We named the truck "Lain" because there's a picture of the "monster" from Lake Champlain on it, and "Champ" was too obvious.

Anyway, now to do the ballet cool-down, too, then shower! Yay!
 
Mood: okay

Music: djpretzel Alex Kidd Eastside Interlude OC ReMix (a cover of an old game tune)

Thoughts of today and answers.
After scaring Gi_Venus half to dead with her family and friends around her. I can say now, it is NOT a disc, it is NOT my sciatic nerve. But muscle cramps. That really messed me up last night. So I am alerted now, and I will be doing some exercises with my back. So I won't get trouble again with my back.
 
Mood: okay

Music: djpretzel Alex Kidd Eastside Interlude OC ReMix (a cover of an old game tune)

Thoughts of today and answers.
After scaring Gi_Venus half to dead with her family and friends around her. I can say now, it is NOT a disc, it is NOT my sciatic nerve. But muscle cramps. That really messed me up last night. So I am alerted now, and I will be doing some exercises with my back. So I won't get trouble again with my back.
I am glad to hear that Wolfie, I was concerned after watching you in such pain. C. was asking how you were doing.:kiss::rose:
 
Mood: Pretty damn good, thank you.
Wearing: PJs in pink. Tiz laundry wear.
Listening to: my sister, some perfectly ass-wise mofos, posted pics of her on one of those notorious social networks and she is; rightfully so, pissed.
Her son is doing something she needs to stop, so there is a pause in her banter for the moment.



Where is Caro?:)
Gia, how is your Sunday going?
Jaz, I hope the day is good to you.
Diz, tell me about it! I am training for a marathon, I admire your dedication. My feet look it, yes they do.:eek:
Lez, do you need me to bitchslap life so that you can enjoy your Sunday?
(Just kidding, because I am sure you know what you need and how to get there.)
Mark - man meat :devil::D

L.L. - later lovelies :rose::kiss::heart:
Everyone else included:eek::)
 

Gia, how is your Sunday going?


Hello Light, no too bad, got up, worked on photos, napped, helped little boy with homework, played guitar, ate breakfast, then ate lunch with Feee who was breezing through town. It was impromptu so I hope I did not make a bad first impression. She is sweet. Another litster I have met in person. We will go out doing the nature thing on Wednesday looking for photo opts of wildlife and scenery.

Is your day well? Hello you vibers by the way.:kiss: :heart::rose:
 
up and down..just making it day to day. It's great to see you. How're you doing?

I'm fine :)
currently in the us of a watching a film, dreading flying home tomorrow, hate long days in transit. Got some great shoe bargains on my hops so bonus :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top