Ladies in lingerie

Could own the world, being both cute and Irish.

twine-soundtrack.jpg

Last edited:
Lingerie

Is it just me or are ladies more Sexy in lingerie than out... Maybe it's the teasing of what is underneath

Admiring a woman wearing sexy lingerie is like appreciating a fine painting that's been enhanced by an elegant frame.

Just found this thread and looking forward to following it. I adore ladies in nice sexy lingerie

I love lingerie! Always have! Few things are more empowering than throwing on a sexy, seductive outfit that conveys your particular sexual mood knowing your partner(s) will be putty in your hands. Not only that, but each type of lingerie enhances specific features to draw eyes, hands, and mouths to. Got a cute butt? Teddies work wonders. Nice breasts? Corsets and bustiers put them on display very nicely. Feeling romantic? Put on a camisole or babydoll with a cute bra and pantie set. Feeling naughty? Leather quickly sends the message. Even subtle things like colors can enhance your body in a way that will have your lover(s) salivating. The added confidence you feel as you display yourself will surely lead to a night of hot sex that will leave the windows fogged until morning. ;)

I love my lingerie! I think it's a lot of fun to find something sexy and wear it, feeling it against your skin and it's even a big turn on wearing it under normal clothes knowing others don't know.

I love my lingerie! I think it's a lot of fun to find something sexy and wear it, feeling it against your skin and it's even a big turn on wearing it under normal clothes knowing others don't know.

I bet you look amazing in it

I love lingerie not me wearing it but women dressing in it. If a woman ever wants to turn me on all it takes is lingerie. And doesn't have to be the corset or babydoll either a simple bra and panty with the right attitude and confidence is very sexy

It’s certainly fun wearing it. I feel so sexy and feminine when I’m wearing pretty lacy lingerie. My bf is also very appreciative of my wearing. Of course he’s soon wanting to take it of me and show me that I belong to him. :eek:

It's been told to me, on more than one occasion, that (and I am paraphrasing) it is the intent behind wearing lingerie that is the turn on. My hubby likes that I wear it because it lets him know that I'm into it, and him--and it could be as little a thing as me wearing thigh highs with a bra and panties that lets him know that I'm in the mood. And, I don't like to do the same thing twice in a row, which he appreciates. But that's just me and my situation...

Some ladies do look better in lingerie! So do some men!!
I find my curvy mature wife exciting and arousing both when she is wearing sexy panties and a bra or when she is wearing nothing at all. And I have to admit that I find her panties and bras exciting even when she isn't wearing them.

It's been told to me, on more than one occasion, that (and I am paraphrasing) it is the intent behind wearing lingerie that is the turn on. My hubby likes that I wear it because it lets him know that I'm into it, and him--and it could be as little a thing as me wearing thigh highs with a bra and panties that lets him know that I'm in the mood. And, I don't like to do the same thing twice in a row, which he appreciates. But that's just me and my situation...

Truly the best attitude a woman can have towards this type of garment.

I just love a woman in anything sexy; lingerie, regular panties, workout gear, nice clothes. I like my presents to come wrapped.

LOL...I'm not heroic at all! but thank you for the kind words, if they were intended for me💋😘

It’s certainly fun wearing it. I feel so sexy and feminine when I’m wearing pretty lacy lingerie. My bf is also very appreciative of my wearing. Of course he’s soon wanting to take it of me and show me that I belong to him. :eek:

That's hot...;)

Back