Ladies in lingerie

tuckleyn

Virgin
Is it just me or are ladies more Sexy in lingerie than out... Maybe it's the teasing of what is underneath

Is it just me or are ladies more Sexy in lingerie than out... Maybe it's the teasing of what is underneath

even having the smallest of anything on make your imagination work harder and makes it much more sexy

An "ordinary" lady in sexy lingerie turns me on a lot more than a sexy lady with nothing on. Maybe one reason is that I've seen my wife naked thousands of times, but when she was wearing sexy lingerie, I knew there was a treat coming my way.

Love lingerie. Wearing sexy stuff under normal clothes is a way i spice up my life.

My girl would get a new lingerie outfit about once a month. She did this for close to a year. She would model it for me and drive me crazy. It got pretty expensive after awhile. But I could care less I looked forward to seeing what she picked out. And she had style so they were always classy.

IMHO lingerie is over rated. I would take Yoga pants, high heel boots, and a shirt showing off cleavage any day and they don't even have to be wearing underwear!

Absolutely...

More interesting and sexy in lingerie. It means she wants to play and look femme.

Thinking about a woman in anything black and lacy is an immediate turn on for me. I've always made sure to buy my partners select pieces that made them feel sexually confident. It has led to some amazing sexual experiences :)

There’s something magical about lingerie. When I had my condo on Kauai, I had a friend named Jenny who used to come over from the mainland and shack with me for a while. This athletic-bodied forty-something MILF wore the skimpiest swimwear you could imagine. She was within an angel’s breath of naked. Jenny was a bit lazy about getting fully dressed in the warm Hawaiian weather unless she absolutely had to, so sometimes my friends would come over to discuss a fishing trip or catamaran run early in the morning when Jenny was still just in her panties and bra. Being the lusty wench type that she was, this didn’t bother her. But one thing I noticed: Her swimsuits showed LOTS more flesh than her panties and bra, but the guys looked at her with more lustful and erotic glances when she was in her lingerie than they did when she was in her much more revealing swimsuits. Yes, there is something magical about lingerie.

There’s something magical about lingerie. When I had my condo on Kauai, I had a friend named Jenny who used to come over from the mainland and shack with me for a while. This athletic-bodied forty-something MILF wore the skimpiest swimwear you could imagine. She was within an angel’s breath of naked. Jenny was a bit lazy about getting fully dressed in the warm Hawaiian weather unless she absolutely had to, so sometimes my friends would come over to discuss a fishing trip or catamaran run early in the morning when Jenny was still just in her panties and bra. Being the lusty wench type that she was, this didn’t bother her. But one thing I noticed: Her swimsuits showed LOTS more flesh than her panties and bra, but the guys looked at her with more lustful and erotic glances when she was in her lingerie than they did when she was in her much more revealing swimsuits. Yes, there is something magical about lingerie.

I think that with a lingerie, there's never any ambiguity that the intention is all sexual. With a bikini, no matter how sexy and skimpy, no matter how much the wearer enjoys the attention, sometimes she's just there to enjoy the sun, get a tan, etc. etc.

I think that with a lingerie, there's never any ambiguity that the intention is all sexual. With a bikini, no matter how sexy and skimpy, no matter how much the wearer enjoys the attention, sometimes she's just there to enjoy the sun, get a tan, etc. etc.

Yes, I definitely agree. Huge difference in the message being sent

Love the hint of lace or satin peeking out of a neckline or from under a skirt. Like makeup, it indicates the wearer has put in some thought and effort, which means she is up for some fun. Combined with jewelry (especially dangly earrings or a choker) it is hands down the hottest thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD88 View Post
Yes, I definitely agree. Huge difference in the message being sent

I totally agree. If some gal walks up to you with your beer on a tray, and she is in a skimpy bathing suit, the message is that you are at Club Med. If she does the same thing (as Jenny did) when she is in her panties, the message is sexual.

I think we need to hear more about Jenny the lusty wench :)

I don't know why I find this other thing sexier than lingerie: a woman naked with only one of my t-shirts or button down shirts on.

I wrote:

pg13 writes:

I think we need to hear more about Jenny the lusty wench

Okay.Thanks for asking. Jenny is a very dear friend. She definitely understands the power of “ladies in lingerie.”

She grew up in an Irish working class family in the American Midwest. She had four brothers whose horny high school friends were always hanging around the house and trying to lift her skirt. By the time she was 18 she understood that girls who wear panty-revealing mini-skirts don’t have to pay to get their oil changed; you just wait for guys with tools to show up. She later learned that the same thing applied to electrical repairs, plumbing, and buying drinks at bars.

Jenny was married for a few years just out of college, but has been single and into “the lifestyle” since she was in her late twenties. Once, when I was dating her and she was wearing an extremely short skirt, I mentioned that a lot of women feel terribly vulnerable when they’re afraid they might get upskirted. Jenny laughed and said:

“It makes me feel totally powerful when I know that I can turn a strong, successful man into a puddle of weak jell-o just by crossing and uncrossing my legs.”

Yes, Jenny understands the magic of lingerie.

I have a story about another lingerie exhibitionist friend of mine named Emily. This seemingly prudish schoolteacher had a passion for classic lingerie, but eventually realized that it isn’t much fun to wear it unless someone can see it. This brought her into public disgrace and humiliation, and eventually back to a sense of her true self. A lovely tale of “ladies in lingerie.” If anyone feels it’s relevant.

I wrote:

pg13 writes:

I think we need to hear more about Jenny the lusty wench

Okay.Thanks for asking. Jenny is a very dear friend. She definitely understands the power of “ladies in lingerie.”

She grew up in an Irish working class family in the American Midwest. She had four brothers whose horny high school friends were always hanging around the house and trying to lift her skirt. By the time she was 18 she understood that girls who wear panty-revealing mini-skirts don’t have to pay to get their oil changed; you just wait for guys with tools to show up. She later learned that the same thing applied to electrical repairs, plumbing, and buying drinks at bars.

Jenny was married for a few years just out of college, but has been single and into “the lifestyle” since she was in her late twenties. Once, when I was dating her and she was wearing an extremely short skirt, I mentioned that a lot of women feel terribly vulnerable when they’re afraid they might get upskirted. Jenny laughed and said:

“It makes me feel totally powerful when I know that I can turn a strong, successful man into a puddle of weak jell-o just by crossing and uncrossing my legs.”

Yes, Jenny understands the magic of lingerie.

I have a story about another lingerie exhibitionist friend of mine named Emily. This seemingly prudish schoolteacher had a passion for classic lingerie, but eventually realized that it isn’t much fun to wear it unless someone can see it. This brought her into public disgrace and humiliation, and eventually back to a sense of her true self. A lovely tale of “ladies in lingerie.” If anyone feels it’s relevant.

Jenny sounds awesome. A woman comfortable in her own skin is a major turn-on.

Back