The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

What a great idea for a thread!

I've toyed with the idea of posting a pic or two for a while, but haven't wanted to start a thread. So this seems like the prefect opportunity...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 702

I've toyed with the idea of posting a pic or two for a while, but haven't wanted to start a thread. So this seems like the prefect opportunity...

Gorgeous pic Kat! Thanks for sharing! You are beautiful!

Beautiful photo Kat. I'm glad you decided to post it.

Great photos!

Self-shot.

attachment.php

Your name is quite fitting! Hope we get to see more from you!

looking great Kat glad you decided to post.

Thanks for posting. Your figure, and hair are incredible.

Absolutely stunning photo, thank you for sharing

breathtaking... :) and perfectly done in b&w

thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the encouragement. Stereotypical nice, reserved guy....maybe I just need to come out of my shell more.

Wow!!! You are one gorgeous lady!

I think you should definitely fly the flag for the Brit girls Kat - very erotic picture. Thanks for sharing :rose:

Seems there's a trend going around lately...thought I'd give it a shot. :D

Personally, I feel I could've done better but I'll let others be the judge of that. Enjoy. :)

Gorgeous lips darling, post more like this anytime!:heart:

Very nice photo, thanks so much for sharing.

I've got a few more on the explicit side of things. Might start my own thread again. ~Who knows?~

Insert unabashed pleading and begging here.[/QUOTE]

I wholeheartedly second this motion!!!

Love this thread. First time posting, hope I'm doing it right!

Attachments

• L.jpg
    L.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 468
  • 2012-10-01 12.06.44-1.jpg
    2012-10-01 12.06.44-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 404
Second post ever on the forum and first time I've done anything like this..

A photo I took of myself, very amateur, any feedback would be welcomed! Or some help to get some better shots sometime.

Last edited:
Back