Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the shower this morning. You cant beat a soapy wank with your foreskin pulled back while fingering your self.
 
Its 740am here in australia and Im running late from work but guess what? jerking my rod away right now and reading lit ...
 
RIGHT NOW!! Laid on my front in bed with a dildo near the entrance to my tight cunt thinking about a dirty old daddy!
 
besides right now last night reading cockold stories on lit dont think i ever went down
 
On the Patio...

I like to keep trimmed pretty cleanly. I Shave the shaft with wife's electric, and trim the pubes with a hair clipper set. Sat. I was home alone, and the sun was out, so I took it all out on my back patio.
Now, the patio is screened and the winter plastic is still up, so only the two doors offer a peek in. Sitting in a chair, I started to trim, which immediately got me hard. Well, I got out the shaver, since it is a lot easier to shave when hard, and began a little stroke and shave action. Half way done, I caught a movement outside the side door and looked up to see my neighbor watching with a hand inside his shorts from behind the chain-link fence.
I pretended not to see, grew another half inch, and continued shaving as I watched him out of the corner of my eyes. Pretty soon he slid the shorts down a little and took out a nice size hard cock.
I was about to look up and smile, when his hot wife walked up next to him. I thought "Crap, this is over with..", but she dropped to her knees and took his cock down the the bottom! Now I was REALLY hot! I stared and stroked, and he stared at me, smiling, with one hand behind her head.
All to soon, he threw his head back and came, which pushed me over the edge and I shot a big load up and down onto the floor.
When we came back down, she stood up and smiled at me, wiping a drip from her chin, and fed the finger to him as they waved and walked away!
I had to finish my trim, and was hard again almost immediately. I expect to see more of them.
 
Went all weekend and never masturbated . So I masturbated in bed this morning. Shot a huge load on my chest . I need to find a regular suck buddy.
 
I must concentrate. I thought your post said on the bus. That would be something...
 
In my whirlpool tub last night. Glass of wine....closed my eyes.... got it good n hard, then leaned over and held the cockhead right in front of one of the jets.... very close in sensation to a really good blow job....didnt let it shoot right away.... let it build up a LOT of back pressure... then..... WOW!
 
In my whirlpool tub last night. Glass of wine....closed my eyes.... got it good n hard, then leaned over and held the cockhead right in front of one of the jets.... very close in sensation to a really good blow job....didnt let it shoot right away.... let it build up a LOT of back pressure... then..... WOW!

sounds awesome.. I can visualize it now.. helping so much. as for me..
right now on the patio.. tits out.. breeze nippy; )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top