The Babysitter (closed)

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,773
Autumn, got out of her red GT 450 ford mustang and adjusted her t-shirt. She had gotten the T-shirt from her last boyfriend as a joke. It said, in big friendly letter across her chest, “Got Milk?” the funny part was Autumn had some very large breasts on her slim and sexy frame. She had thought about not wearing the shirt for this babysitting job, but she needed the money and thought the single father might keep using her, if for no other reason than to see her big jugs. Since she was 15, when she filled out, she had gotten a lot of male attention over her “heavy globes of heaven”. At first, it was difficult, but now that she was 18, she liked all that attention. Her other features did not hurt either, as she made sure her skin tight jeans showed off her sexy hips and her long perfect legs.

She headed for the door, thinking about what her friend had told her about the single father inside “His wife had passed away over 2 years ago … it devastated him. But his daughter keeps telling him “mom told you not to grieve too long, and start dating again.” So he needs a babysitter for Friday night.” The story had made her feel sad, but she hoped his date would work out and she would do her part to help, by babysitting his daughter.

She rang the doorbell and waited.
 
It was only a few moments before he opened the door. He was tall, with a freshly shaven squared jaw and friendly, open features. His shoulders were broad and still tapered to a trim waist, he looked to be in his mid thirties. He had short, stylishly unkempt brown hair tussled with a little bit of water. his powder blue dress shirt outlined his build nicely, like a former athlete who stayed on top of it. He had very dark green eyes, friendly and wide open when he saw his new babysitter.

Joseph hadn't don't a lot of dating since his wife had passed, instead choosing to spend the time concentrating on being a suitable single parent while keeping his career in order. He'd finally relented to his sisters insistence on a blind date, more to get her off his back than anything else. The sight of the sexy young babysitter stirred feelings in him that the prospective date had certainly failed to create. He steppe back out of the doorway, looking down like he was back in high school, not expecting the girl to be quite so attractive and developed.

"thank you so much for coming over, I know it was kind of short notice but her grandparents were supposed to take her but had something to do at the last minute. I cant tell you how grateful I am.". He smiled and scrounged for his keys to keep from staring like a goon.
 
Autumn was impressed! Wow, he was good looking. She had always liked older men, and he was just her type. She walked into his house, her well-endowed top jiggled as she shook his hand. “It’s no problem, Mr. Smith” she said looking into his eyes “And please call me, Autumn.” She smiled and for some reason she needed to flirt with this man … so she thrust her chest out some more … making her tits seem even bigger. Each of the big soft wobbling mounds, swelled and pressed to get out from under the shirt, stretching the material.

“Please don’t worry, I have done lots of babysitting, your daughter is in good hands … and have a good time to night” she said winking at him. “Is there anything I need to know before you go?” she asked as she turned to look at the living room.
 
He did his level best to keep from staring, stepping busily around the house hurriedly showing her emergency contacts and where medical supplies were kept.

"I shouldn't be that late.". He rolled his eyes jokingly, but half serious as well. The idea of leaving to take his sisters vapid friend out suddenly seemed much less appealing than undressing this flirtatious young lady in his living room. But things like that didnt happen in real life, and as he nervously negotiated his way out the door he did his best to not stare, and made sure to be careful not to reveal the growing bulge at the front of his pants. Later gripping the steering wheel and merging onto the highway, he shook his head and exhaled long and slow. What a specimen she was.
 
Autumn had no problem taking care of his daughter. She was a very well behaved child. They talk for a while and had a good time then it was time for her to go to bed. Autumn made sure she was ready for bed and then tucked her in. Joseph’s daughter said “Autumn, you’re so nice, I wish you could be my babysitter all the time.” And then she was sound asleep.

Autumn had the house to herself, so she got a soda and sat down to watch some TV. Flipping through the channels there was nothing good to watch, so she turned it to a sexy night time soap. As she watched, she wondered how Mr. Smith’s date was going. After seeing him … part of her was hoping it didn’t go well, so she could try to attract his interest. But how? Touching was always good … her hand on his shoulder … or maybe letting her breasts press against him as they both looked at something, or maybe showing off her sexy ass as she bent over. Oh, she had an idea … she hurried to the kitchen and looked under the kitchen table. She found a loose screw holding the trim … and turned it lose. Placing the screw on the floor under the table. “now we have something to look at” she said giggling to herself, thinking about how tricky she was being. Then she stood up, shaking her head. “He is probably having a great time … stop dreaming about men you can’t have” she said to herself and she return to the TV and waited for his return.
 
She had been attractive enough, he supposed. A little overblown by his overenthusiastic sister. He politely sat through conversation about her cats, her job, and her desire to be married by 35. He smiled and nodded, but could never quite wrestle his mind from the gorgeous young lady who was at his house right now. Even if she had been halfway interesting, the thought of her t shirt stretching over her heavy breasts was far more arresting than anything she could have come up with. It was a brief 80 minute date, with a polite decline to an offer for drinks. As desperately frustrated as he'd been sexually lately, the womans vapidity combined with the babysitters body dancing through his mind made him drive a little faster than usual. He brushed it off as the hopeless longing of a guy getting old. Certainly she had all the attention of the boys her age, and all ages.

When he arrived home he knocked softly to announce his arrival, cogniscent of the possibility there could be a tattooed young douche fucking his newly met dream girl on his couch. He was relieved to find her only watching television though, and greeted her with a friendly smile, his keys clinking against the counter.

"it was...alright. Really wasn't my type I guess. She went down for you with no trouble?". He was doing everything in his power to conceal his raised heart rate. He didn't want to be an old creep scaring off a good, well recommended babysitter. He glanced towards the kitchen table, noticing something amiss and taking the half dozen strides to inspect it.

" must have came loose.". He lowered himself to one knee to retrieve the screw.
 
Autumn was surprised and happy he was home early and the date had not worked out. But then disaster stuck when he saw the screw under the table. “oh shit” Autumn thought to herself … he found the screw … She had to do something quick. “What are you looking at” She said innocently placing her hand on his shoulder and lean over him to look under the table. Her big, soft, heavy breasts resting on his upper right arm. She made a quick joke “do you have a screw loose?” she giggled and added “or are you trying to grab a screw?” She and Joseph laughed … and he turned to look at her, his eyes glanced at her huge heavy hanging breasts and his excellent deep view of her cleavage, before shifting his vision to her eyes. Autumn saw the joy and sexual excitement in his eyes and she had noticed the glance at her chest. Smiling to herself, and thought, “now is the moment … go for it”

She got serious and whispered “You really should be thinking about screwing the young sexy babysitter … and not that old kitchen table”. As she finished speaking her lips lowered to his and she gave him a deep passionate kiss. He could taste the lust and passion in her from the kiss. Here was a young sexy women that was itching for his big hard cock ... and she was made for fucking!
 
the babysitter

Joesph could feel her breast on his arm and thought that it might be more than just a chance her large breast was there but when she made the comment about screwing the babysitter he knew that tonight was going to be one to remember. Standing up he looked Autumn in the eyes and without missing a beat he whispered in her ear "maybe I should just screw the babysitter right here on this old table right now and see if she likes what I got!" As he was whispering in her ear he let his left hand fall firmly on her breast, rubbing it in a circular motion he could feel her hard nipple underneath the tee shirt. He grabbed her hand in his other hand and sort of pushed her shoulder back and leaned the small of her back up against the table. Joe leaned in and let go of her hand and placed his hand now across the back of her neck at the base of her hair line. Leaning in he gave her a deep long kiss letting his tongue tickle the lips and mouth of Autumn, as he kissed her he could feel her hand across the back of his head pulling him in tighter to the embrace her tongue returning the passions of his own. Slowly pulling back he looked her in the eyes, "My wife has been gone for a while now and I have not had much of a sex life the last bit but I am wanting to have you tonight I want to have you right here in this kitchen on this table and I don't want to have you feel anything but pleasure in helping me get over this dry spell I am having." Joe pulled her hair and her head back and he traced a long line with his tongue down her neck and towards the very top of her breast where he stopped and gave a kiss to her at the neck line of her tee shirt. Letting his hand slide down from her breast he let it rest on her hip and giving her a tug towards him he pushed his crotch into hers, he was already getting hard from the very thought of having this sexy young lady. Joe pulled her in and rubbed his cock against her inner thigh and groin watching her eyes, he could feel her hand travel down to the small of his back and could feel her again pulling his lower body and crotch into her own hot pussy, rubbing herself as much as she could into his cock. Joe was still holding her hair and turned her face to his looking for a sign or a word of what to do next. Suddenly Joe thought to himself "holy shit are you sure you are doing the right thing here...you just came on really strong and just because you are so horny doesn't mean she is gonna want to go down on you just that fast. I sure hope I didn't screw this thing up I mean I want to fuck her but she may not want to go this fast!!!"
 
Last edited:
Autumn guided Joseph’s hands back to cupping her heavy jugs “I need you … just for the evening” she said grinning knowing a man with a hard cock usually could not make good decisions.

He had not been expecting that answer. His eyes grew wider as they drifted down to her tits. Then they seemed to forget everything as he groped at her insanely big chest. Her tits were so big and full they overfilled his hand as her hard nipples pressed into his palms. He stared at how much of her tits spilled out of his big hands

"Want to see them?" Autumn asked as his hands dropped and his eyes drank her in greedily. She was not going to show down for anything. Her body was alive and throbbing. She did not care if someone might see them. She needed him inside her young fertile pussy. She pulled up on her “got milk?” t-shirt and unhooked her sports bra. Her two huge baby feeders spilled out.

“Play with them … I love that” she whispered to him. As he found autumn’s hard nipples again, he started to twist them, pinch them as she moaned. He leaned forward and started to lick and tease them. She recognized right away, he knew how to pleasure a big set of tits. She was moaning softly as he sucked her jug into his mouth. Autumn drew in a sharp breath. Joseph smiled and sucked more on it within half a minute, she was moaning even louder …. He could feel her rubbing his cock with her crotch. Her jeans had a large wet spot as her pussy was slick with desire. He blissfully sucked on her youthful jugs as she stimulated her pussy by rubbing it against his excited cock. He had found her erogenous zone ... her sensitive nipples. The more he sucked the more excited she became.
 
Taking her right breast into both of his hands he leaned in and let his tongue start a slow spiral pattern into the center of her areola until his tongue was flicking her hard swollen nipple. Taking the large brown nip into his mouth her began to suck it, softly at first but with more energy as he pulled at it with his mouth, sucking it harder and harder he made a popping noise as he let it out of his mouth and then went right back to it, sucking hard and popping it every few seconds. Joe let one hand fall away from her right breast and placed it on her left one running his palm over it and pushing her other hard nipple into the center of his hand. He could feel Autumn rubbing on his crotch and he could hear her letting out long desire filled moans and still he played on with those large beautiful breasts. Continuing to rub her one breast he let his thumb and first finger find her nipple and gave it a pinch and pulled it out from her body, this got him an even deeper moan and a little more thrust of there bodies towards each other. As Joe played a pinching game with Autumn's one breast he took his other hand and held her tittie close to his face and rubbed his 2 day beard stuble over her hard nipple and areola, around and around he circled pushing his stuble into her breast and nipple till it started to turn a warm shade of red. He then went back to sucking her nipple and the popping movement. "I love those beautiful titties you have Autum, so large , so soft, so warm and so much fun to play with" he said thru a mouth full of nipple as he continued to rub her other breast and pinch her more and more making the other one stand taller and even harder. Letting up for a moment he took a long look at those amazingly large breasts and then leaned in again to rub her other tittie with his stuble and bring that red rubbed look to that one as well, swithching his twisting and pinching attention to the breast he had just been giving the beard rub to. Joe's cock was pressing hard against his pants and it was becoming sort of uncomfortable to him so he looked Autumn in the eyes and said "you need to take off my pants for me right now so my cock can be free of it's capture in my clothes and then I want you to lick and suck the precum from the head and treat it like it was your very own play cock. Then I want to remove your shorts and panties as well, I want to taste your sweet hot pussy and let my tongue and fingers do to your pussy what it has been doing to your tits!" With this Joe pushed himself away from Autumn and ran his eyes over her fine young hot body, he could see a wet spot in her crotch that let him know she was already full of the wet pussy juices he wanted to taste and as he looked at her large red breasts and swollen nipples he could feel a jerk in his groin as his body grew more and more ready to give her the load of cum that had been building. Standing there looking at her he could see the large bulge in his pants and his own wet spot from the pre cum his cock was oozing.
 
Autumn’s hands were busy … freeing her lover’s massive prick, from his slacks. They had exchanged places … his back was now against the kitchen table … as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She was still topless as she opened his slacks … Joe’s cock was big … nine inches at least, maybe more, she thought as the big thing sprang up to meet her. She gave out a small gasp of surprise at the size. But she recovered quickly and her hands wrapped around it … and stroked him. She was going slowly. Her hands traveled up and down the length of his big hard pole, stopping at the top sometimes to give a final little twist. The cock was leaking some pre-cum, and Autumn just took her index finger and rubbed the pre-cum around the cock head. It felt great to hold such a warm, thick, throbbing object. Her mouth started to drool; she wanted to taste it … to suck on it.

The jutting cock that throbbed before her also was telling her it wanted to be sucked. It looked so hard it looked like he might be in pain, so eager for satisfaction. Autumn noticed and leaned forward … as both her hands stroked the monstrous thing … she licked his cockhead, her hands directed the cock to rub against her beautiful face as her wet lips sucked at the cock’s sensitive underside.

Then her mouth slipped over his cock head. She began to swallow his ENTIRE rod …. Inch by inch! Joe watched … astonished …his cock tingled in joy … her warm wet tight throat was as wonderful as a pussy … but add the wiggling teasing tongue that licked at his shaft as his cock went deeper and deeper … he was in a dreamland of bliss!

Autumn loved cock and loved to suck on them. She had earned the nickname “hoover” in high school for a reason. But Joe’s was special … not only for its size … but how powerful it looked. The length and the thickness … it demanded her attention and it got it. But with most of the shaft now down her throat … she got a better look at his potent balls. They were exciting too! So big and full … with just enough “hang” to them. Her mouth watered just looking at them. “Oh god I need to lick them” She thought, totally turned on.

Joe watched her mouth get to the base of his fuck stick. Her pink tongue flicked across his big balls, licking off the juices of her sucking. Then she began to suck his prick in earnest, as he helped her by thrusting his cock in and out of that moist warm pocket of her mouth. She sucked harder, as her head bobbed up and down with hungry suction. As her head moved faster, bobbing up and down on the fully swollen shaft of his huge veined prick in a sweet abandon. He groaned, and shoved his cock between her lips as those lips rode up and down his cock as her full, big breasts swayed on her chest. Her bosom and her hungry mouth were driving him mad with passion.
 
"Oh my God!!! Oh shit!!! Autumn Ohhhhh God!! that feels so damn good I think that I am going to blow if you don't slow down a bit...you are taking me over the top! Ohhh you fucking little cunt you got my cock going now.....I'm going to cum and you are going to do it to me, Please baby.... pleaseeeee slow down! I want to tittie fuck you before I blow. I want to spray my cum on those lovely big titties of yours. Oh pleaseeee, pleeeaaassseeee, baby slow down a bit, you have control of my cock now, you control what happens next I can't stop you, I can't fight it much longer, be good to me baby, let me fuck those titties!!!" Joe put his hands on the side of Autumns head and tried to get her to back off. Her sucking on his prick was making him weak, he could feel his knees starting to give and bend towards the floor as the power of her deep throating him was taking all the resistance and strength he had. He wanted to blow his load on those big massive breasts that were just made for a good tittie fuck. The sight of them swaying as Autumn bobbed up and down on his cock was making him hotter and hotter. Joe wanted to slide his cock between her breasts and give Autumn his cum, that was all he could think of, and that thought made his prick grow harder and swell even more. He felt like he was going to explode! If she would just be a good babysitter and let him fuck those titties, he locked his eyes with hers and wondered if she would listen to him or just take him over the top with a few more strokes of her mouth. Joe could feel the tension building fast at the base of his cock knowing that either way he would soon blow his load...."Oh Autumn, oh baby, you sure know how to treat a man...oh fuck this is good!"
 
Last edited:
Having watched Joe’s eyes, Autumn knew Joe loved breasts and loved to cum all over them. There had been no need to tell her. Her mouth came off his throbbing cock. “Ok … but you owe me a nice load in my mouth” She teased him. The blonde wrapped her massive jugs around his cock. She started to stroke his cock with her big milk bags. She was skilled at this too … and used just the right amount of pressure on the sides of her heavy tits so his tit fucking felt amazing. His cock was surrounded by her soft tit flesh.

He started to thrust upward into the breast “pussy” she had created. Joe’s hips pumped faster, sliding between her tits, the swollen head of his big cock popping free every so often. Autumn took those opportunities to lick his cock head as Joe moaned. Autumn asked him, “You like huge milkers don’t you?” Joe just moaned as he fucked her tits faster.

“ … Why don’t you let your wonderful cock squirt its load all over my big set?” She suggested as she stroked his cock faster with her tits.

Joe’s length slid through the incredible silky smoothness of the young blonde babysitter's tits, his cock throbbed wildly. He paused on a deep thrust so Autumn could kiss the head of his cock. She did just that … he kept his cock there and she engaged in what looked like a heavy make-out session with his cock, her lips and tongue moving over his cock. Almost like she was French kissing his cock!! She was one cock hungry woman!! It felt amazing on his cock.

He smiled down at her as she took her tits in hand and began to really work him. Her soft silky tits swelled over his shaft, his meat disappearing into her full firm melons, her large nipples were dark and hard as he gazed down at the delicious blond as she rubbed her jugs along his shaft as he thrust into them. Her full melons jiggling as the swelling flesh came into impact with his trusting hips

"Oh yeah baby. You got me!" He said with a grin. He pulled his cock free, his member glistening with her spit. He took his cock in hand and one stroke later his heavy meat let go of its seed. Thick pearly gobs of cum squirted forth from his throbbing cock. The first streamer of cum spattering high on her jugs, but each twitch of his cock spewed more cum, and his aim got better … soon her massive tits became covered in his ecstasy. His cum spattering the full curves of her chest, thick gobs landing on the hard nipples as he grunted and groaned through his orgasm.

His body shuddered as he released his throbbing member, and he gazed down on her gorgeous cum covered chest. The cum slowly slid down her heavenly tits, and she was smiling like he was. She lean down and started to lick up his cum. Her breasts were so big she could even suck on her own nipples … which she did for him (and herself!). As she finished cleaning up her tits of cum … she looked up at him… and his cock was still hard!
 
Watching Autumn lick his cum from her titties Joe leaned back on the table and said "Baby that was one of the best tittie fucks I have had in a long time. Since the passing of my wife it has been a long dry spell for me. The sight of my cock slipping up and down on you was fucking hot, so hot my cock is still hard and as far as getting a mouth full of my load I think the next best thing would be for you to lick me clean just like you did your own tits." With that Joe took his prick and rubbed it on Autumn's mouth and lips the last drips of his cum oozing from the head he let her lick and suck him clean. "I'm a little surprised that I am still as hard as I am but I guess that just goes to show what a good babysitter you really are, and just how horny Iwas....and still am! And since you are such a good babysitter I think its time for you to let me taste your hot wet cunt and for me to let you feel that great release that you just gave me." When Autumn was done cleaning his cock Joe grabbed her by the shoulders and stood her up in front of him, turning her so that her back was now against the table he lifted her up and set her on the edge, her legs spread to each side of his body he could see the large wet spot that had soaked her shorts. Putting his hands on each of her hips he hooked his finger into the waist band of her shorts and told her "lift that pretty little bottom of yours off the table and let me have a chance to play with your pussy." With one quick move he gave a pull as Autumn lifted and her shorts were off and on the floor. "Oh my my my....looks like you have soaked your panties, you must be wanting some attention down there don't you." Joe let his thumb push the fabric of her panties into her slit rubbing the wet panties up and onto her clit he put more pressure on her and started to rub in a circular motion never letting up on her little love button. Autumn leaned back on the table resting on her arms stretched out behind her for support, Joe took his other hand and started pinching and pulling on her breast. Twisting the nipple hard he heard her give a little moan, still rubbing her clit he leaned in and at first licked her massive tit and then put his mouth on it and sucked her nipple like a hungry baby. Joe kept sucking and rubbing her for several minutes till she was moaning more loudly and he could feel her hips starting to move with his attentions to her wet panties and her clit. "Lift again for me baby I'm gonna get down to you and your honey soaked cunt I want to taste your juices and flick your clit with my tongue, I want you to feel the heat of a good licking and I want you to cum for me, I want you to tell me how good it feels, I want you to say my name...tell me you are cumming!!!" Autumn lifted one more time and Joe pulled her last covering off her wet soaked pussy, her outer lips were already swollen from the fire in her cunt and the juices were starting to make a small spot on the table top. Bending in he let go of her breast and placed both hands on her hips as she put her legs up on his back and let her head lean back in total surrender to what was coming next. Joe let his tongue just lightly touch her at first starting low on her pussy he traced his way up to her hood and pushed in to find her clit. The taste was wonderful she was wet and hot and as he found her love bud he pushed his tongue in hard and took a long slow lick with the length of his tongue finally letting the tip flick her clit fast and hard. Pulling back for a moment Joe looked up at her massive titties and said, "here we go baby, I'm going down on you now and I'm not going to stop till I hear you cum for me. I want the babysitter to tell me how she likes it, this is all for you Autumn all the attention and all the pleasure...let your self go." With those last words Joe pushed his face into Autumn's wet pussy again letting his tongue start low and work up to her clit but this time he pushed in hard licking and finally sucking on her love bud, not stopping and not slowing down. Licking and teasing her at a steady pace he could feel the movements starting in her hips. She was taking on the tempo of his licks and strokes from his tongue, her cunt still wetter from her own juices and the liberal tongue bath Joe was giving her clit. Autumn leaned her body weight to one side and let her free arm move to the back of Joe's head, she pushed his face into her wet cunt in a matching motion to her now pumping hips and crotch. Looking down at Joe she could see his head moving as he teased her pussy and as she rocked with the motion of his tongue both of them moving to a fire burning in both of there passion filled bodies. Joe slowly let one hand sneak up the inside of her leg and taking two fingers he started to push into her wet cunt just adding to the attention he was giving her, the movement of her hips grew stronger as he both stroked her with his fingers and licked at her clit. He wrapped his arms around her legs and pushed in, not wanting to or giving her a chance to escape his eating her pussy. Joe continued his tongue and finger fuck of Autumn's hot sweet pussy. As they moved together on the top of the table Autumn's bare butt was slipping in a spot of her own juices and Joe's spit, smooth and slow she was moving and getting closer to what they both knew would be a strong orgasm for her...Joe listened for her tell tale sounds and words that would let him know he had satisfied this young beauty.
 
Last edited:
She was getting hot and breathing faster. Joe obviously knew how to use his tongue! Very few men had made love to her like this …it felt great!!

That tongue flicked over her pussy. Autumn moaned and spread her legs wider. Joe was a patient and skilled lover, as he kept licking at her clit …driving her crazy in pleasure. “Do it harder” she moaned … as Autumn’s toned thighs wrapped round his head. Her naked, pink pussy becoming swollen as the single father’s mouth was smothered by her sex. Instinctively he licked at her pussy faster … as she began to rock herself gleefully on his face.

She could not hold back much longer … small gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. He saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. His tongue was better than any vibrator and Autumn’s cunt was quivering like crazy.

Her words dissolved into a series of yelps as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. His hands tugged on her hyper sensitive nipples adding to the intense assault on her will power. Those magnificent tugs, and his tongue was too much for her. Her orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm … quivering wildly as juice poured out.

Joe made Autumn quiver with aftershocks as he eagerly lapped up the sweet juices that gushed from her pussy. It seemed he was unable to get enough of her taste. As she came down from the dizzying heights of her climax, he moved up her body to exchange a hungry kiss, his tongue slipping through their parted lips to twist and writhe against hers.

He positioned himself with his cock, still hard, at the sodden entrance of Autumn's pussy. Leaning over Her, Joe pushed the length of his cock into her and her pussy received him effortlessly despite her tightness and his size. Her juices lubricated the entire length of him as he hilted himself inside of her. She gasped for breath fill with his cock.

Joe paused for a moment, enjoying the delicious feeling of Autum’s pussy fluttering and contracting as she was still in the middle of coming down from her last orgasm. He began to rock his hips back and forth, inching his cock in and out of her tunnel, creating delicious friction that made both of them moan. He sped up more, moving more of his length in and out with each stroke and the distinctive sound of slapping flesh echoed through the room.
 
As Joe started to move inside of Autumn he could feel the tightness of her young pussy. As he pushed himself in to his balls he put his arms around the small of her back and pulled her to the very edge of the table, pulling her in closer he was able to get the full penetration of his cock deep into her tunnel. He let his hips rotate a bit and let the pressure and depth of his cock fill her. Autumn was soaking wet and as hot as he had felt in a long time, the stimulation of his cock by her pussy was making him aware of just what it was doing to him and to her, slowly he pulled out of her till only the head of his dick was touching her lips. Joe grabbed his dick and let it ride up the folds of her pussy till it was rubbing her clit and taking it in his hand he gave Autumns clit a slap with the head of his cock...and then another slap...and still again he slapped her clit with his cock. Autumn both moaned and gasped as he let the head of his dick whack her clit, with each smack she gasped a little louder. Letting his cock slide back down her lips he pulled her butt across the table and pushed in one more time, long slow and deep he pushed till again his balls were slapping on her ass. This time when he was totaly buried in her pussy he picked her up off the table and held her young body in the air with his cock pushing into her love tunnel, he gave her a little lift and then brought her down on his cock...hard. " I like your pussy Autumn it is so very fuckable, so wet and so tight it makes me want to fill you with my cum. Do you like me fucking you this way, do you want to cum for me again baby? I know I want to fuck you hard and fuck you till you cum on my cock, I want to feel your body shake, I want to fill you with all I have!" Joe was standing there and holding Autumn in his arms, every time he lifted her a few inches and then brought her down on his dick her large breasts wiggled from the motion. Autumn was looking him straight in his eyes but she seemed to be lost in the feelings that he was giving her, again he bounced her up and then back down. They stayed like this for several minutes and Joe kept pumping her as he held her in the air. He could feel the warm wet honey coating his cock and running down on his ball sack, again he bounced her one more time. Turning to the table again Joe sat her back on the edge and grabbed her hips, he pulled her in tight and whispered " This is it baby, I'm gonna cum I'm gonna fill you with one more shot of my load. I can feel it cumming baby...oh yes thats it... thats what I like...OOHHHHHH BABY OOHHHHHHH FUCK yes yes yes that feels so good!!' Joe moaned and let his cock stay buried in Autumns pussy as he felt each contraction of his cock and the following spurts of ecstasy, he pulled her in tight and let his orgasm take control of his mind and body, eyes closed and lost for the moment as he savored each pulse of his cock he started to feel weak in his knees and totaly spent.
 
Autumn snuggled with him for a minute then she whispered “I should get going”

Joe smiled as he pulled his cock from her. He was getting ready to get a paper towel to mop up the cum and her juices. When Autumn dropped to her knees and cleaned up his cock with licks. She even suckled at his spent member making sure it was clean. She stood up and got her clothes back on. So did Joe.

"How are we going to handle this?” Autumn asked as Joe gave her a strange look.

“us" she clarified "I think we should keep it a secret … pretend like nothing happened" She suggested. She could see the crestfallen look on his face.

“You can't just tell everyone … you are banging your 18 year old babysitter … now can you?” Autumn said. “We have to be discrete … I can be your fuck buddy …but in secret” Autumn suggested as Joe’s eyes looked over her delicious frame, and big soft wobbling mounds. Joe had seen her big jugs … but somehow it had not helped. His body wanted to see them again! He also had to reply to her suggestion.
 
"this is true, I can't tell folks that I am banging my sexy young baby sitter but I sure can run things over in my mind. The only thing is it will just make me horny for you again. I like fucking with you and I definetly like the idea of fuck buddies! You are okay with that I assume since you mentioned it." Joe reached in his wallet and pulled out two fifty dollar bills and gave them to Autumn "you did a real good job here tonight and I think you earned all of this, I would like to have you baby sit for my daughter again....real soon!" Joe gave Autumn a sly little smile and a wink as he told her he wanted her back again and paid her for watching his daughter. He put his arms around her neck and pulled her in for a good night kiss letting his tongue run over her warm lips and tickle her own tongue one more time. "Here is my business card, it has my cell phone number on it and the house number, if you have some free time and you just want to get down to it during the day some time or are feeling like you just want to fuck give me a call I will be happy to meet with you anytime." Joe opened the front door of the house and walked Autumn out to her car.
"Well thanks again for coming over tonight and I am sure I will be using you again, you did great!" Autumn fired up her car and pulled away, Joe walked back into the house and surveyed the area of there passions. Letting his mind drift back over the events of the evening, he knew that this was some thing he shouldn't be doing with a young girl like Autumn. But still he knew that he wanted her pussy again and he wanted her in more ways than he wanted most girls. Joe liked the tittie fucking and in his mind he knew he wanted to take her young little ass and feel her cumming from his advances and his cock ramming her tight little butt
 
Last edited:
The last time Joe saw Autumn was the previous week end and to say that he was not thinking about her would be as big a lie as he had told himself in a long time. On Wednesday he couldn't stand it any longer so he sent her a text from his work phone hoping to get a favorable response. "Hey there Autumn, this is Joe Richards, hope you are getting this and that you remember who I am, you babysat for my daughter Brie last week end on short notice and I was thinking maybe you would be available again...SOON! LOL!!! I would like to be able to take Brie to my lake house before the summer is over and let her stay for a week. The thing is I have to work and so there is no one at the cottage to watch Brie during the day, I was wondering if you might be able to come up and spend the week watching Brie in the day and then spend the nights so you don't have to go on the three hour drive back to town. There is plenty of room there and you can have the run of the place during the day..use the boat or just lay out and tan whatever you and Brie want to do. I can pay you for your time and I am sure we could work out all the details before hand if you might be interested. I would like to take her up there this week end on Saturday or Sunday and I know it is Wednesday now so again sort of short notices but I was hoping you could Squeeze me in...LOL!! Let me know what you think, TTYL" Joe closed his phone and thought back to the last time they had been together when Autumn was "Babysitting" his little girl...he could feel his cock stirring with just the thoughts of having her for several nights in a row.
Squeezing him in was just exactly what he had in mind....
 
Autumn wanted to look her best … but still look like she was roughing it at the cottage by the lake. She giggled to herself … the only “roughing” going on … was going to be Joe’s big cock roughing up her tight pussy!!

She decided to dress in her blue and white flower summer dress … it was cool and just right for the lake. But it was not that sexy, so she decided to be naughty and not wear any panties. The dress was pretty short so that if she bent over far enough Joe would get a nice view. Her blonde hair was braided into two pigtails, exposing her flawless face. Her sprinkling blue eyes flashed with lustful excitement, as she drove over to his house. She got out and adjusted her dress to display her full-bosomed loveliness and produced a three-inch cleavage crack a top the scoop neck of the dress. Her long sexy legs could also be seen, so smooth and sexy carrying her to his door. “Joe is going to have a huge hard-on as soon as he sees me!” Autumn thought as she carried her small travel bag and a picnic basket full of food and wine.

When she got there, she rang the doorbell. Joe opening it and she smiled

“Hi” Autumn said hoping that Joe was not to weirded out from last week’s fucking. “I’m all ready to go” She declared.
 
Last edited:
" Well yes you are and I'm so glad you could come up with us and spend some time with me and Brie on such short notice, it seems to be a pattern I've developed with you, but I am sure you will have a lovely time with us at the lake." "Look who's here", Joe said as he opened the door for Autumn to come in, Brie was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of Cheerios. Brie jumped down and ran over to Autumn and gave her a big hug, "I'm so happy you can come to the lake with us, it will be so much fun, you can swim and fish and play in the water and do so many things at our lake. Oh Autumn I really liked it when you stayed with me last week end this will be even better cause you don't have to go home, we can be like sisters." Joe took Brie's hand and pulled her back from Autumn, "lets let Autumn at least get in the house before you try and take over there little girl, now go and finish your cereal and we can get on our way." Brie scampered back to the table and finished her food in a short manner while Joe took Autumn to the garage and opened the trunk of the car, he put Brie's things in next to his and let Autumn put her case in as she wanted. As she leaned in to place them in the trunk Joe got a peek of her bare little bottom and thoughts of how he wanted to fuck her filled his head. "You look especially nice today Autumn, those pig tails give you a sort of school girl look and that sun dress is very revealing, I like what I see. And as Brie said there will be so many things to do at the lake, I hope that I will be one of those things you want to do! Let me go get Brie and we can be off and on our way, the house is locked and we just need to get started.
They had been driving for about an hour, Brie was sleeping in her carseat in the backseat and Autumn was sitting next to Joe, they made small talk about the past week and the upcoming week. Joe kept looking over at Autumn and noticing her ample breasts and the great clevage she was showing. Driving along on the straight roads to the lake most of the roads were almost empty and Joe let his hand wander across the seat to where Autumns knee was resting on the side of the counsel, her legs slightly spread as she relaxed and enjoyed the drive "you know I have been thinking about last week end a lot and I wanted you to know that that was some of the best fucking I have had in a long time, since my wife passed at least, and I want to let you know that I fully intend to take advantage of it again this week while you are up at the cottage." Joe let his hand slide up Autumn's leg a bit, slowly tracing little circles and figure eights as he talked, remembering the peek he had in the garage as she bent over and placed her bag in the trunk, Joe could feel his cock starting to tighten and sweel just thinking about her. "I hope you are a bit of the adventurous type since we will have several nights to explore and fuck with each other. My cock gets stiff just thinking about it, I mean I loved the way you moved when I was inside of you and how tight and wet you are. And of course you seem to be very good at sucking cock, I'm hoping you will suck down a load for me sometime this week, I'd love to let you swallow my cum! I only hope my tongue was as good as you wanted it to be, I thought your wet pussy was so very tasty and I loved the way you moved with my tongue teasing" Joe let his hand push the bottom edge of Autumns sun dress up past her thigh spinning his little circles he pushed the dress up till he could feel his finger at her pussy lips, he could see her pussy now and letting one finger slowly slide up her crack he could feel the soft folds of her pussy. Resting at the top of her folds he let his finger rub her clit a bit and then start back down just as slowly as before only on the way down he let it push in to the first knuckle brushing and touching her wet inner lips. He pulled his hand away and licked his finger " just as sweet as I remember it...such a nice warm wet pussy you have my dear! I hope to use it and everything else you have to the full extent the next few days. I hope I have a very naughty baby sitter!" Joe had a smile on his face and a lump in his pants and he was looking forward to tonights adventures with the hot young baby sitter!
Suddenly Brie stirred a bit in her carseat and asked in a sleepy voice "are we there yet daddy, I want a drink." Autumn pulled her sun dress down and turned to Brie "no we are still about an hour and a half away, let me get you something out of the cooler." Autumn leaned up on the counsel and reached into the back seat down to the floor and got Brie a juice box out of the cooler "here you go honey that should hold you for a while". As Autumn leaned into the back seat Joe could see her ass and her pussy lips both at the same time in the rear view mirror of the car, it looked wet and warm and his cock just about exploded out of his pants as he gazed at that sight with growing desire for all of Autumn he could take. His cock strained even more at the tight restraint of his shorts and being in the seated position of the car. Brie took a few sips from here juice box and drifted back to sleep, Joe let his hand travel back over towards Autumns leg. The vision of both Autumn's pussy and her lovely bottom danced in his head. Joe turned and looked at Autumn and said "You know Autumn I can't tell everyone this but I'm going to share it with you...I'm fucking a really hot young baby sitter and I think she likes it as much as I, she seems to be very naughty and likes to suck cock as well, in fact she is sitting right next to me and she isn't even wearing any panties, I like that in a babysitter! What do you think I should do with her being the naughty girl she is?" Joe had a smirk on his face but also a look of both desire and need in his eyes as his gaze wandered over Autumns big bouncy titties.
 
Last edited:
“Joe … sometimes you talk too much” Autumn said “now drive carefully … I’m thirsty too” She added as she leaned over. Her pendulous tits were squished like smothered mountains against her dress as her head went into his lap. Her hand went over his cock … that was now pushing insanely against his pants.

Autumn smiled and unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out. The thing was harder than a steel rod. In fact when it came out it smacked Autumn on her rosy cheeks. The young babysitter purred like a content kitten as she swirled her face all around his shaft.

"Ohhhh, I forgot how big it was … I'm in love again." She moaned as she gripped his pole. She licked his cock head making it all nice and wet.

"As if I didn't want you enough already, you have to be hung like a horse. I'm a very lucky babysitter!" She said and her full lips enveloped half of the length of his shaft in one hot sucking motion. Joe watched as her cheeks expanded and contracted as the big cock went deep inside of her mouth.

Joe kept driving on the meandering highway. Autumn continued to suck, but also added her hand to stroke his hardness. She continued doing this for a few minutes and Joe’s cock was loving it. It felt amazing. Then Joe remembered the toll booth.

"Autumn, Autumn!!” He whispered not wanting to wake Brie “I need to pay the ticket. The collector will see us."

Autumn's response was to suck on him with even greater intensity. There was nothing to do … Joe eased up to the booth where a thin black woman was taking the money. He had no choice, he couldn't back up. There was a car behind him.

The toll woman didn't seem to notice at first as she collected the ticket. It wasn't until she handed him the change that her eyes widened as she saw Autumn's blonde pigtails bobbing up and down on his lap like a jack-in-the-box. She gasped audibly, which Autumn took as a cue to introduce herself.

"Hi," Autumn said cheerily, raising her head. She pointed down proudly to Joe exposed tool, held tight in her grip, coated with a sheen of spit. "Isn't this a great dick?"

Joe could not believe it … but he liked the fact that Autumn expressed such admiration for his cock.

The black lady nodded “He is bigger than most black guys! Have a nice trip”

Joe drove on as he navigated his way back on the freeway. Autumn continued to consume his dick like a ravenous feline. Her head popping up and down in his lap attracted the attention of more than one nearby vehicle.

Joe finally came while crossing over the bridge crossing the river. Autumn slurped every drop into her talented mouth, proving that she was efficient and tidy with her cock sucking. When a girl swallows, it shows she loves to suck on cock.

Autumn’s looked up at Joe … kissing his now softer cock. She continued to stroke him and purr contentedly.
"Joe …” She asked as he tried to keep his attention on the road and not her pretty face. “Do you mind if I suck it back to life?" She asked

Joe answer like any male would “No, I don’t mind.” He said

There was no other sound in the car but her slurping and quiet moaning. It was apparent that Autumn was an aficionado of cock sucking and just could not get enough. Joe wanted to do something for her too. Using his free hand he found her pussy again and started to rub it. But this was not necessary … as Autumn clearly enjoyed blow jobs so much she would have done it without this.

As they were just about to reach the cabin … both Autumn and Joe had their orgasms. Another big gusher from Autumn … who swallowed it all again … and this time Joe got to feel Autumn twitching and quivering pussy cum as well.

As Joe pulled into the cabin driveway, Autumn sat back up and licked her lips. She smiled at him, a glazed angelic look in her eyes. "Thank you, that was sweet of you to share so much cum. I AM good at that, aren't I?" She asked him.
 
"Oh you are much more than good. I'd say you are a pro, that was one of the best drives I've had coming...or should I say CUMMMMING, up here in a long time. In a strange way you remind me a lot of my late wife, Cheryl. She was good with sex, she was adventurous and curious, always happy and laughing, a really great woman, I miss her.... and you just remind me of her, I hope thats not a bad thing to say to you but it is how it is."

Joe stepped out of the car and hit the remote to open the trunk, walked over to the garage and entered the code and the door went up. Coming back to the trunk he took out Brie's things and his, he walked over and set them in the garage next to the service door then went back to get Autumn's stuff and took hers to the service door as well.

Turning around they saw another little girl standing by the car, it was Judy, she was the girl from two cottages down and she was Brie's best friend at the lake. " Is Brie here Joe? I have been waiting to see her for such a long time, can she come down to our house and have lunch with me? I can't wait to see her again." Judy was 2 years older than Brie and Brie had always thought of her as a big sister and the two were almost inseperable at the lake. "Yes she is here in fact she is in the car why don't you ask her and if she wants to go play with you it is okay with me. Oh and Judy this is Autumn she will be staying here with us this week so Brie can stay here while I go to work. Looks like you two will be able to spend lots of time together."

Brie jumped out of the car and gave her friend a big hug, they grabbed hands and ran down the drive and started towards Judy's place and were off to play and have lunch. "Well lets get some of this stuff into the cottage and I will show you around. I have a routine that I have to go through when I get here so just tag along and I'll show you around the place." Joe opened the door to the kitchen and dinning area, flipped on some lights and opened the mini blinds, walked into the family room and opened the curtains to a wall of windows that looked out on a large deck and a view of the lake. Opening the sliding doors he went out and turned on the power to the hot tub and opened half of the cover to check the water level. "Well that looks good, some times the water evaporates a bit but looks good today. I have had some great times in that tub, it is the ultimate grown ups toy you know!" Joe looked over at Autumn and gave her a smile and a wink. Letting his eyes undress this lovely young lady he thought about that view he had seen in the rear view mirror on the way up, the great blow job she gave him and the thought of those wonder full big titties and how soft and warm they felt as he tittie fucked her last time.

"Lets get this stuff upstairs and I'll show you the lay out on the second floor." Grabbing the bags he walked to the top of the stairs and entered the master bed room "this is my room" he said and dropped his bag at the foot of the king sized bed, Joe walked over and opened the curtains to another wall of windows and another sliding door. These also looked out onto the lake and another smaller deck with several wicker chairs and a table, just large enough for two people to sit and enjoy the view. Walking over to the opposite wall he opened a door to another bed room, "this used to be Brie's room when she was just a little baby but now she has a room on the first floor which she seems to like much better. I think we will say that this is your room but as you can see the door opens so that you can come in here without going into the hallway...or I can come into your room if I want. I guess we will have to see how that works out."

Joe took Autumn's bags into the other bed room and put them on a small ottoman at the base of the bed. He turned to Autumn and pulled her into his arms giving her a kiss he said "I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope that I can give you all the cock you want, it was not lost on me the comment that you made about the size of my prick at the toll booth. It is true that I have been blessed with a pretty massive tool and I love to use it, but then again you have been blessed with those beautiful large breasts and I want to use them, along with all your other lady parts to both of our pleasures. I guess you could say we are two truly blessed individuals, lets not let our gifts go to waste in the next few days." Joe lifted Autumn's sun dress up and gave her ass cheeks a firm squeeze and kissed her again. "I think I owe you one after that great blow job on the way up, would you like to have some pay back right now?"

Joe pushed Autumn backwards and she feel on the bed, he was right there as she went down, pushing her into the center of the bed he spread her legs and let his face down to her knees, kissing them both on the inside. "One good blow job deserves a proper return and I would truly love to taste your sweet juices again and give you your first great big O at the lake. Don't you think it would just be a great idea for me to give your muff a good licking right now, to treat your pussy as good as you did my cock?" Joe let his tongue slowly start to move up the inside of Autumn's inner thigh waiting to taste her wonderful cunt...
 

Attachments

  • licking.jpg
    licking.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Joe asked Autumn "Don't you think it would just be a great idea for me to give your muff a good licking right now, to treat your pussy as good as you did my cock?" Autumn nodded her head and said “Yes” then she spread her legs wider. Joe smiled he did not need any more of an invitation.

After giving her pussy a nice kiss he started to lick it nice and slow. She had already been turned on sexually by the car ride, so her pussy was swollen and excited. Now Joe was adding to her sexual tension with the teasing slow licks! “Give it to me” Autumn moaned as she thrust her young 18 year old pussy at his mouth. He licked faster and brought his hand up. He inserted a single finger and began to pump it slowly in and out. His tongue ran gentle circles over her clit. He could taste the sweet flavor of her juices. He took his time, teasing her and building her up, slowing down just before Autumn would peak, letting her come down just a little before speeding up and then slowing down again.

Finally, Joe sped up and this time he didn't stop. Adding a second finger to her pussy, he pumped her hard and fast as his lips closed around the bud of her clit, sucking it as his tongue lashed the engorged nub of flesh. With his free hand, he reached up to grasp one of Autumn's enormous breasts, letting the flesh roll in his palm as he wondered how those incredibly soft orbs were so big and firm. But his mind returned to the quivering pussy in front of him … he wanted to make her exploded in orgasm.

Autumn thought Joe was a master at pleasing pussies …he did everything right … his timing was perfect and she had been in a euphoric state for 5 minute now. He was now going to bring to up to an even higher state of pure euphoric ecstasy! He licked and teased her clit directly as he pumped his two fingers into her. Autumn was moaning like crazy “MMMMMMM … “

Joe focused on her clit …licking it … teasing it …until her clit was jerking and throbbing. Autumn started to breathe faster and she was getting hotter and more excited. He used his tongue, and then used his teeth, giving her playful little licks and bites. This drove her wild …and soon she was squirming, her legs trembling, almost kicking at him …He knew the time was right …and with his two fingers pumping into her … he added two more … “OHH FUCK” Autumn gasped …he had her in his control, she was helpless.

“OH FUCK ….I’m going to CUMM” Autumn gasped warning Joe. As he licked at that clit like mad … she squealed louder and louder. His free hand grabbing a big breast and teasing it too. It only took a minute …and Autumn’s pussy quivered wildly in his mouth, until the climactic moment overtook her body. She gasped and shook for about 20 seconds as her body exploded in ecstasy. Her heavy fertile milk bags jiggling as he seized her clit with his mouth and sucked hard. Her whole body shuddered and thrashed, as he extended her climax.
 
Joe was loving every second of this, he loved the control he had on Autumn and he loved the fact that she was shaking and cumming so hard. As he kept up his attack on her clit and the squeezing of her breasts he Knew that she was in another world, a world of pure sexual delight. Joe also knew that he was going to have more fun with this young lady and her body then he had experienced in a long time.

"You know something Autumn I had four fingers into your pussy this time, I do believe I could have fisted you if you had not cum for me so soon. Maybe we will try that later but for right now I am enjoying your pussy and the effect I can have on you". Joe lifted his head from Autumn's crotch and looked her in the eyes, she was still coming down from that last orgasm and was sort of out of it. Pulling her from the center of the bed to the edge of the bed he grabbed her legs and rolled her over onto her stomach letting her legs drop to the floor and balancing her at her waist on the edge of the bed Joe dropped down on his knees and faced her ass. He let his hands rub and push at her ass cheeks moving them up and out he leaned in and let his tongue touch her ass crack right above her hole.

Joes cock was bouncing from the front of his body like a pole in a wind, every time he moved on Autumn it would bounce again. A long thick drip of pre cum was hanging from the eye of his cock, it seemed amazing to Joe that after having Autumn suck him to completion in the car twice already today that he could be so hot and ready to go again. Joe took his hands and placed them squarely on her ass and let his thumbs travel into the inner fold of her ass crack. Pulling them apart he could see this young girls sweet little rose bud, he let his tongue run along the very center of her ass hole flicking her opening with the tip of his tongue.

" I want your ass Autumn, I want to fuck you in the ass but I don't want to hurt you...I want you to enjoy it....but I want to fuck your ass! I know that I am well endowed and that it may take a while for your ass to except my cock but if we go slow I know you can take it. Do you want to let me have your ass Autumn....do you want my cock inside of you again?" Joe let his cock come up and rest in the crack of her ass, his pre cum dripping and making her smooth and slick. He ran his hand up the shaft of his cock and squeezed all the pre cum he had out of his cock and onto her ass. Joe moved the head of his dick up and down the crack of Autumn's ass pressing the head of his swollen dick just slightly into her ass hole. Grabbing her hips he pulled her back and up a bit giving him the right angel for thrusting and pushing her butt.

"Stay right there babe I got to get something for this", Joe stood up and went to the bathroom and pulled a tube of anal lube out and came right back to Autumn still on the edge of the bed. He took a big glob on his two fingers and started to work it into her butt opening slowly letting his finger slide into her ass hole slowly in and out several time. Another glob on his fingers and into her tight little ass he went, just one finger in and out always moving slowly but pushing deeper with each thrust.

"Do you like that babe...does it feel ok....can you take my cock in your ass for me, can I fuck you hard in the ass?" One more large glob of lube and this time he covered his cock with it from the tip down the shaft. Joe leaned in and ran his cock up and down her crack several times pushing the head of his now raging dick slightly into her hole just about an inch or two he watched and listened for Autumn's reactions to his advances. Joe didn't want to hurt this young sexy girl but he sure did want to fuck that tight little ass of hers and he wanted to fuck it now!
 

Attachments

  • thumb-22.jpg
    thumb-22.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back
Top