From recruit to dedicated killer

Hansdrexler

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Posts
310
Jane went through her recruitment and military training with flying colours. She came out top of her class in weapons training, marital arts and fieldcraft. She didn't realise just how much she would come to love the violence her new role would bring her. She loved the feeling of her weapons and her unarmed combat. She started to dream of killing people finding she became sexually excited when she thought of fighting for her country. Then one night she dreamt that she was in a dark room and in the center of the room there was a young man tied to a chair. Just out of reach from him there was a table with a 45mm pistol on it. Next to it was a full magazine.

With growing excitement she walked over to the table and picked up the pistol and magazine. Waking over to the man she slid the magazine into the pistol holding in front of his face. Jane felt her pussy getting wetter and tingle with pleasure as she panted excitedly "this is for you!" Then loading it she aimed it between his eyes as she stared into his eyes then squeezing the trigger she felt a rush of pleasure flood her body as the bullet hit him in his head covering her face with his splattering blood.
 
Jane loved her training

Jane loved the feeling she got as her training made her stronger, quicker and taught her unarmed combat as well as weapons training. She loved being trained to beat, subdue and to kill her enemy. She got such sweet sexual pleasure from punching, slapping and kicking other people she even found she loved the intimate contact she got from wrestling other women. She found herself getting more and turned on as she held the woman tightly against herself rubbing her beasts over theirs and pushing her pussy against their pussies or grinding her pussy on their bodies as she squeezed her thighs tightly round them.

During one unarmed combat training Janes pussy soaked her panties as she beat the crap out sexy young Anne. Jane enjoyed circling round Anne then felt a rush of passion and sexual pleasure as she caught Anne off guard grabbing her she savoured feeling Anne panic. Jane loved the feeling of her breasts contacting Anne's as she wrapped her right leg round Anne's to push her off balance to take her down to the ground. On the ground Jane felt excited and giddy with sexual lust as she punched Anne as she ground her pussy against her victim.

Then After wrestling Anne for what seemed like ages she managed to get them both into a position where she could choke out Anne. Jane pushed her breasts against Anne and squeezed hard with her thighs rubbing her pussy against Anne as she choked her. Jane felt her pussy pulsate as she started to experience a mind blowing orgasm as Jane struggled then started twitching and jerking as she lost consciousness in her arms. Jane just wanted to squeeze harder till Anne stopped moving and breathing. Jane felt her excitement increasing as she felt Anne's struggling getting weaker and weaker as she started to die. That's when the instructor made her stop. No one noticed Jane Orgasm or the way she got so turned on by nearly killing her friend Anne.

Nor did Jane know that she was going to make Anne her reluctant lover.
 
Jane loved being pushed to her limits and enjoyed being shouted at by her female drill instructor feeling giddy with excitement as she was insulted, mocked and taunted. She just wanted to live and kiss her instructors ass as she humiliated her. She yearned for her instructor to punch her and tear her clothes off and fuck her. Jane felt she was being overwhelmed by lesbian lust and she wanted more.
 
Jane loved boxing and when she got to box against Julie she enjoyed punching her and was soon victorious. Then after every one had left Julie squared up to Jane and challenged her to a proper fight. At first Jane was reluctant but Julie kept on pushing Jane to fight her. Jane felt her pussy moisten as she stood face to face with Julie both taking up a boxing stance. Then Julie walked sexily and sultrially towards her. Jane noticed the Julie's face, neck and chest had flushed red then she noticed Julie faces looked sexually excited.

Julie was so excited she was finding it to control her breathing then before Jane could react Julie gasped with pleasure as she punched Jane twice in her face. This had the effect Julie wanted then as Jane brought her right fist back and swung it forward towards Julie's face Julie gasped with sexual excitement and suddenly dropped her guard and moved her head into a position to help Jane punch her. Both of the women felt a jolt of pleasure explode through the bodies Jane just followed up with a left handed punch to Julie's face. Julie loved the sharp stabbing pain as Jane's fists struck home.

"Is that all you've got you dirty cock loving bitch!" Julie taunted Jane daring her to hit her harder. Jane couldn't stop herself giving into her blood lust she gave Julie a right body punch and then a left punch to her face. Jane didn't notice but Julie's thighs were soaking wet as her pussy juices flowed through her soaking shorts. Julie stood and enjoyed every punch Jane gave she even played with her clit as Jane landed punch after punch on Julie's face, head and body.

Then after what seemed ages Julie moved forward pushing her heaving breasts against Jane's as started kissing her. Before Jane could react Julie was caressing her pussy bringing her to orgasm. "I'm in love with you Jane" whispered Julie they made out
 
Jane felt proud as she completed her basic training and looked forward to going to her more advanced combat training.
 
Back
Top