Sluttiest Halloween costume

The thing abut the cat-eared redhead and Snow is that they look completely normal. Amateur candids instead of posed models. The kind that could live next door (I wish).

I don't have a photo, sadly, but I saw a young lady yesterday wearing a 'top' made out of two-inch-wide strips of shiny red metallic ribbon. This ribbon made a collar around her neck, and from the collar fell two ribbons that draped perfectly over the nipples on each breast and down to a cumberbund-like bottom of this 'top'. There was definitely double-sided tape involved to keep it all in place. The whole effect made for a dramatic exhibition of double side-boob on both boobs. She seemed perfectly comfortable in this 'outfit' and with the fact that it was impossible to not gawk at her. I should also mention the small but very noticeable pokey nips beneath the ribbons. The whole effect rendered her seeming more naked than naked. I wish I could learn what percentage of the guys who got good looks at her ended up jerking off to that memory.

I don't have a photo, sadly, but I saw a young lady yesterday wearing a 'top' made out of two-inch-wide strips of shiny red metallic ribbon. This ribbon made a collar around her neck, and from the collar fell two ribbons that draped perfectly over the nipples on each breast and down to a cumberbund-like bottom of this 'top'. There was definitely double-sided tape involved to keep it all in place. The whole effect made for a dramatic exhibition of double side-boob on both boobs. She seemed perfectly comfortable in this 'outfit' and with the fact that it was impossible to not gawk at her. I should also mention the small but very noticeable pokey nips beneath the ribbons. The whole effect rendered her seeming more naked than naked. I wish I could learn what percentage of the guys who got good looks at her ended up jerking off to that memory.

Or how many women pleasured themselves after seeing her

Great fun thread. Please keep the hot pics cumming. How about a few males in something hot?

Probably many

tumblr_ofdpw5ZyAN1rk3x7io1_1280.jpg

Back