Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

I loved hearing some of my less experienced female partners exclaim "Thats never happened to me before" after their first multiple orgasm experience with me or when referring to the much larger than normal wet spot on the sheet.

Yeah. That's nice, isn't it?
 
I was riding my lover in reverse cowgirl.
I had a sheen of sweat on my skin and my tangled hair was spilling down my back.
He caressed my curvy hips and arse , then just stopped and admired me and said in a thick aroused voice "oh god, you're gorgeous!"
 
On graduation night, I had three separate teachers give me their phone numbers. I had the greatest summer of my life fucking each of them in person and on the phone. That was thirty years ago and I stil get two of them off regularly on the phone.
 
I've gotten 2 from the same woman. First one was after I had licked her pussy to orgasm. When she finally calmed down from cumming, the first words she could muster were "Thank You".
Second one was after I had made her cum by just playing with her tits she said "How the hell did you do that?"
 
Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.
 
Last edited:
Size compliments are always a turn on and each phallic adjective stays etched in my mind, but the hottest compliment was a woman telling me "I could spend the rest of my life masturbating to the memory of this moment," as I entered her for the first time.
 
While catching his breath "Jesus". Head leaned back, eyes closed. "That was fucking amazing" me leaning over and licking the glans to get the last of his cum "where did you learn to do that???"

I get some really great compliments on my voice and audios.
 
after a long session of love making she said, damn .. don't you ever get tired? :D
 
Right after I got divorced I started fucking a girl from work, it was incredibly hot because we kept it a secret.

One day we were sitting next to each other at some meeting, and she very discreetly leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Every time I see you, all I can think about is sucking your dick."
 
"You have the most perfectly shaped, formed, sized clitoris I have ever ever seen".

To this day I'm still shocked by what he said :eek::eek::eek:
 
While catching his breath "Jesus". Head leaned back, eyes closed. "That was fucking amazing" me leaning over and licking the glans to get the last of his cum "where did you learn to do that???"

I get some really great compliments on my voice and audios.

Yes, I was doing that - licking cum off my Boyfriend's glans, when he looked down at me, laughed, and said 'you fucking cum-slut'. I felt so warm and proud I just got that big beautiful cock back in my throat and started sucking it all over again...
 
Just had a good one the other day:

"I have fantasized about this sooo many times."
 
Compliment

"I never want to fuck anyone else ever again"......it was a guy so probably a lie, lol, JK.
 
In a crowded dance club, a guy very gingerly caressed my ass while whispering in my ear " I could chew on that for hours."


:)
 
I found out, a long time after the fact, that some friends (guys) had once passed around a series of pictures someone had printed out of me. Nothing nude, but some of me in a bathing suit. They used them to jerk off. They got very worn after a while. Big compliment :)
 
My wife has always complimented me on my oral technique. One of our first nights together she was climbing the walls just from oral. She stopped me and told me she needed to catch her breath, then said: "I don't know if I can even handle your dick right now without a break, I might pass out."

I guess that was a great sign that I was hitting the right spot.
 
I want that picture of you made poster size and hung over my bed. :D

There was no way I was going to come a 4th time ... I'd already come to you 3 times.
 
My then girlfriend, now wife said where did you learn to do that after I performed oral sex on her.
 
A beautiful. Girl, a perfect stranger, came up to me from out of nowhere.
She said she could tell at just one glance that i was special, unique, a sure winner.
I blushed and said thank you
Then she pulled out the Amway folder.
I never again trusted compliments
 
Back
Top