What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done caring for Litsters who are so clearly ashamed to know me.

I don't mean to get in your business, but maybe they're speaking exclusively to someone else or talking to someone who doesn't like you. I say this because I see no reason for anybody to be ashamed of posting with you. If I over stepped my apologies.
 
I’m done caring for Litsters who are so clearly ashamed to know me.

A dear Litster friend said this to me once. I've never forgotten it, and I think back on this sage advice once in a while.

"Fuck him. He's an idiot."
 
I’m done caring for Litsters who are so clearly ashamed to know me.

I am very surprised by this with you... you have always been cool, but from my experience it's probably like SA said, if somebody doesn't like you, they're telling them not to talk to you... which I find the men who listen to that have no balls, and if it's a woman, then she needs to woman up.
 
Last edited:
I tend to think that it’s more about them than me. Like all of us I can be a giant pain in the arse, but wanting to hide your truth because you’re a liar or afraid or whatever... that’s not on me. That’s on them. :)

IM RAINSHINES FRIEND AND IM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT:rolleyes::D:D
 
Being sick is a good way to lose a few days. Time to struggle back towards normalcy
 
Damn....I forgot concealer. The main thing I needed and stopped for. :rolleyes:

What kind do you like...I am the concealer queen LOL...I think I have tired them all but only have really liked about 2...that includes drug store and high end...
 
What kind do you like...I am the concealer queen LOL...I think I have tired them all but only have really liked about 2...that includes drug store and high end...

Concealer..... A girls best friend. 😊

Usually NARS Creamy radiant. There one from L'Oreal I use also.
 
Last edited:
Concealer..... A girls best friend. 😊

Usually NARS Creamy radiant. There one from L'Oreal I use also.

Oh...I have not tried The Nars one...I love their cosmetics though, so I should check it out...thanks...:)

Right now I am rotating between "Mally" and "By Terry" Touche Veloutee...They are the 2 best in my stash presently...
 
How is it that all of my High School friends are bleeding heart liberals? God give me the strength to not troll the hell out of them.
 
I'm thinking of him as he starts a new chapter in his life in the next few days.
 
The only positive heading into this season for my Patriots is that we still have the greatest quarterback of all time playing at an MVP level. Other than that.. we're fucked :(

Anyways, go Patriots.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top