Brother's secret(closed)

Matt continued snapping pictures of Julie licking his long thick cock. "You are a natural sis." He said in between groans, brushing hair from her face. Reaching down he grabbed one of her bare perky tits with his big hand. Matt gently squeezed and caressed her warm soft breasts. Teasing her nipples by dragging his finger over them. "Feels so good Julie." He groaned letting her know how amazing it felt.
 
Julie began taking more of Matt in her mouth. Using natural suction to do work as she slid her sexy little mouth up and down the shaft, massaging him with her warm tongue.
The camera wasn't as important to her as making him come and be happy. That was always her focus when she was with a new guy. She happily kept sucking his dick as he snapped pics.
 
By now Matt had numerous pictures of his little sister sucking his cock on his phone. He set his phone back on the arm rest of the chair and enjoyed the blowjob Julie was giving him. The sight of his little sister licking and sucking his massive member was the sexiest sight he has ever seen. "Don't stop that feels so fucking good Julie."
 
Julie put out her hand as she sucked Matt off. She began to lightly cradle his balls. She worked that into her routine as she worked on Matt's huge member. Matt looked down to see her bobbing dutifully on his cock.
 
Matt tilted his head back and released a groan of pleasure. Julie was giving him the best blowjob he has ever received in his life. He looked back down and seeing his little sister bobbing her head up and down his rod was a sight he could get used to. It was so erotic he loved it. "Julie I'm gonna cum!" Matt groaned out to his sister.
 
Julie heard Matt announce his impending orgasm.

At first she was going to take her mouth off and let him come on her face, but then she decided to be really naughty.

"I'm going to swallow it" she thought to herself...

Matt looked down and realized Julie wasn't going to stop bobbing on his cock even though he announced he was going to come. She was going to swallow every drop. It seemed even hotter.
 
Matt realized that his sister was going to take his load in her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah!" He groaned placing his hand on Julie's head and thrusting his hips some about to erupt in her mouth. With a deep groan his cock began to throb as it spewed out ribbon after ribbon of his thick warm cum. He hoped she was prepared for it since he always released big creamy loads.

Matt was doing something he never even thought about doing, cumming into his own sisters mouth. He watched as her mouth filled with his seed. Some of the white liquid oozing from her lips that were still wrapped around his manhood.
 
Julie prepared herself as Matt exclaimed his approval. When He put his hand on her head she began taking deep breaths to prepare for the mouthful of come she would get.
She felt his cock contract and spasm powerfully as the first few roped hit her mouth like pressurized liquid. After 3 or 4 spasms of huge come, she began to wonder when he would stop. She kept swallowing as it spilled a little from the sides of her mouth, bobbing up and down gulping as much as she could. The taboo of the situation not lost on her.
 
Matt thought it was so sexy watching his sister swallow every last rope of cum that shot out of his cock. "That was so hot Julie." Matt said after he shot the last of his load into the mouth of his sister. "Maybe you won't make a bad manager after all." He teased as he sat back down in the chair. Matt wishes she didn't have to go to school so he could see just how far she would be willing to go with him.
 
Julie sat back calves as she still was on her knees, her lips licked around her mouth as she showed Matt there was no more come left and it was all swallowed. Her petite little body was primed, Matt could see her nipples were rock hard and she was showing goosebumps on her skin from being turned on.

"It's too bad you have to go," she replied. "I guess I can fuck myself with a dildo though."
 
Matt looked down at his petite sister. Her small nipples were rock hard on her perky tits and he wanted to suck on them. His eyes traveled down her body to her bare pussy mound, he wanted to taste his sister. Matt knew it was so wrong to be doing this with his sister but he was so horny right now he wanted her so badly.

"Or...." he leaned forward in the chair, "I can show up late to work and you can be late for school and instead of using a fake dick you have a real one fill that little pussy up." Matt smirked. Blood rushing to his flaccid cock that was hanging between his legs as he already started recovering and his manhood started to rise again.
 
Julie perked up at the suggestion. She smiled devilishly. "I think we can both agree if we are willing to be late for our morning routines it will be worth it."
She stood up off her knees, "How do you want to fuck me?" she asked eyeing at his steadily growing cock, in awe of his recovery.
 
Matt grinned as his sister agreed and stood up in front of him. He reached out and grabbed his sister with his big hands. Spinning her petite frame around he pulled her back and sat her in his lap. His stiffening meat was sandwiched between her soft asscheeks. He let out a soft groan feeling her silky smooth warm soft flesh against his manhood.

"Want to go for a ride?" He asked softly as he ran his hands up his sister's sides grabbing her perky tits. Caressing them with his big hands and he teases her hard nipples. His cock now fully erect and rubbing against his little sister's soft moist mound.
 
Julie giggled with delight as Matt effortlessly spun her around and pulled her close.
As she sat on his lap she could feel his evergrowing cock closer to her than she had ever been. The exitement was electrifying.

As he asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, she could feel the enormous head of him nudging against her slit. She nodded breathlessly. "Yes..." she said. "I want to ride"
 
Matt felt the tip of his cock run along his sister's slit and press against her snug entrance. He hesitated for a second knowing how wrong this was but then started to pull Julie down. His thick manhood spreading out her tight wet pussy and slowly inching deeper and deeper into her live tunnel. "Oh fuck your pussy is really tight Julie." Matt said in a pleasure filled groan. Her slick inner walls wrapping around his massive piece of meat. His big hands ran up her sides back up to her breasts.

"I can't believe we are having sex sis." Matt said between groans. He started kissing the back of her shoulders and the sides of her neck.
 
Julie let out a sexy moan as she sank down on Matt's rock hard cock.

She could feel his huge cockhead invading it's way inside her, as her tight pussy enveloped him snugly. His cock made it's way further in filling every nook and cranny.
She moaned again in pleasure.
Matt began kissing the back of her shoulders, and she agreed that even though this was her brother, she never felt so good being filled. "mmmm" she moaned back at Matt as he ran his hands over her.
 
Matt had to admit to himself that his sister's pussy felt so fucking good. His big hands ended up on her hips after traveling her body. Gripping her flesh he started to help lift her up and down his enormous member. "Fuck you feel so good!" He groaned out leaning back into his chair and starting to move his hips. Thrusting so deep up into her tight hole. As the speed of his thrusts increased the sound of their bodies meeting, flesh clapping together echoed through the room.
 
Julie was not silent with her moans of pleasure as Matt fucked her. The erotic situation of being hammered by her brother was almost too much for her as she felt him push even deeper into her tight little love tunnel. It was a lot to take in, she was loving it, as he picked up the pace and the rhythmic slapping of their flesh took over she started moaning "yes yes yes" to his thrusts as she took his dick to the hilt (which she didn't think she could do)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/16b8d94a8148a9df854fd194f0f755eb/tumblr_mponfnILAf1qfu1wko1_540.jpg
 
Earlier today Matt had never even though about having sex with his little sister. But now here he was, hands holding the bottom of Julie's thighs and his long thick rigid cock buried deep inside of her pussy. Her tight pussy which was gripping his cock like a fist. Her juices were soaking his cock and running down his shaft to coat his balls as well.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this Julie." Matt said and the geblet out a deep groan. Her pussy was more pleasurable than any pussy he has ever had before. He could hear the sexy wet sound coming from his sister's cunt as he slid his rod in and out of her. "I could get used to this."
 
Julie reveled in the feeling of getting impaled by Matt's cock. She had plenty of sex before, but never like this, the fact that her brother was boning her made her feel ten times more sexy. The room was filled with the sounds of their bodies connecting and moving together.
"mmmm..." she moans again, "I can't believe it either, I'm getting fucked by my own brother."
 
Matt was overcome with lust for his sister. He lifted her off of his cock, an audible wet pooping sound as his cock slipped from her tiny pussy. Matt carried Julie over to his bed and laid her down on her back. Pulling her so her she was right at the edge of the bed he guided his cock back inside of her. He watched his manhood disappear into his little sister over and over and it was such an erotic sight.

Matt reached out with his big hands and grabbed her perky tits that were bouncing as he thrust into her cunt. The bed creaking beneath them as the two siblings had such incredible sex. "God you are so sexy." He said his eyes traveling her body. He was starting to sweat lightly.
 
Julie reveled in the new position as Matt laid her on his bed. Slowly he inched his cock back in her, and she could feel he was in control as he begin to increase his strokes.
She moaned more not caring how loud she was and rolled her head back, closing her eyes enjoying the big cock that was giving her the fucking of her life.
She could feel it filling her up both length and width. She was so wet it drove her crazy.
"Matt... mmmm Matt." she moaned so he could hear his sister moaning his name.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/053b17da809d1d5a225c833cefac6b4a/tumblr_nkwe3nwCBU1s23k7oo1_1280.jpg
 
When Julie started moaning Matt's name he found that so sexy and became even more turned on. Matt started thrusting his hips as fast and hard as his body would allow him. He loved the sight of his little sister laying on his bed with his long cock penetrating her over and over. "You feel so good!" Matt groaned now looking into his sister's eyes. "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want your brother's cum?"
 
Julie looked up at Matt overcome with lust. She was going to come too.
She pondered if she should let him do the ultimate bad deed, and decided why the hell not.
"I'm going to come too." she moaned back. "You can come anywhere you want...." she whispered... "I'm on the pill so you can creampie me."
 
When Matt heard his sister whisper the very naughty thing to him, that he could cum inside of her, the orgasm ripped through his body. After a few more thrusts he pushed deep inside of Julie and released a large creamy load so deep inside of his little sister. "Oh Julie!" He groaned as her live tunnel was flooded with his warm seed.

After every last drop of cum was milked out inside of her Matt pulled out. Watching the sexy sight of a big white glob of cum started oozing from her freshly fucked pussy. He collapsed on the bed next to her his chest rising and falling as he was breathing heavily. "That was amazing!"
 
Back
Top