Cuckolds: When did you discover you were one

I'd love to hear a lot more about this. Or have you already posted, and I just missed it?

The girl from HS in the bar, telling about her latest, and his cock and his cocksmanship? I doubt she had any idea she was turning me on so much (in those days, I wouldn't have admitted it to myself). Or then again, maybe she did. But I know one thing: she was definitely turning herself on.

PM me if you have specific questions

obsessed in love with, and in lust for her.

The first time I discovered that I was excited by my GFs (and later wives) cheating was when I just turned 20 and GF confessed to going with other guys. I was surprised that I got hard and so was she.

Would be interested in other cuckold's first experiences

Our first experience was because we were both turned on, my wife and I, and we were with some new male friends who were openly but respectfully quite wowed by her. She and I liked them and they were fascinated by her. With the two dozen or so trout we had caught near Aspen, Colorado, my wife (24) made a fabulous dinner for the 5 of us. We'd just met them while fishing. They bought a lot of wine and somehow we talked about the three weeks they'd been on the road fishing in one spot and then another in Colorado. We were all a little drunk. My wife's eyes shone with delight and mischief at all the attention. It was she who asked how many women they'd met along the way. Shyly, they admitted that because all their fishing holes on their itinerary were isolated, they'd only seen women when passing through towns or gassing up along the way. I don't know exactly how it happened, but it was in the jacuzzi. They were teasing her, she asked if she could kiss the one who sweetly said to her in my presence that he thought she was so beautiful and you could feel all the guys looking at her thought the same. I said it was up to her, and from that it went on for along time.

Our first experience was because we were both turned on, my wife and I, and we were with some new male friends who were openly but respectfully quite wowed by her. She and I liked them and they were fascinated by her. With the two dozen or so trout we had caught near Aspen, Colorado, my wife (24) made a fabulous dinner for the 5 of us. We'd just met them while fishing. They bought a lot of wine and somehow we talked about the three weeks they'd been on the road fishing in one spot and then another in Colorado. We were all a little drunk. My wife's eyes shone with delight and mischief at all the attention. It was she who asked how many women they'd met along the way. Shyly, they admitted that because all their fishing holes on their itinerary were isolated, they'd only seen women when passing through towns or gassing up along the way. I don't know exactly how it happened, but it was in the jacuzzi. They were teasing her, she asked if she could kiss the one who sweetly said to her in my presence that he thought she was so beautiful and you could feel all the guys looking at her thought the same. I said it was up to her, and from that it went on for along time.

Was it just kissing or did you let him fuck her?

When I was 18 years old my girlfriend never let me get past 3rd base. She regularly had me lick her pussy.....like almost every time we got together no matter where we were. But she wouldn’t let me fuck her. She wouldn’t touch my dick at all. She said it was a religious thing. Meanwhile she wanted it so badly she was naked half the time and always grinding on something including me.

Somewhere along the way I guess she decided she couldn’t wait for marriage. I found out she had fucked some other guy. I never said anything and we kept dating for a couple more months with me eating her pussy almost every time I saw her. It was never sticky with cum but it was definitely more wet or engorged sometimes.

It was me who ultimately broke off the relationship for other reasons. But for the last month I only stuck around because I was addicted to the idea that a might be eating her pussy right after she had been fucked.

It was years later when my wife cuckolded me but it was that girl who first planted the seed in my mind.

Your wife should thank her for training you properly for cuckoldry.

Every man has a role - some are for fucking, others are for licking and others for cleaning up. You can try to convince women to give you what you want but you will get more if you embrace the role to which you are suited.

Every man has a role - some are for fucking, others are for licking and others for cleaning up. You can try to convince women to give you what you want but you will get more if you embrace the role to which you are suited.

Doing what you are suited for is the path to success for most things. And what constitutes sex changes with circumstances and the people involved

When I was 18 years old my girlfriend never let me get past 3rd base. She regularly had me lick her pussy.....like almost every time we got together no matter where we were. But she wouldn’t let me fuck her. She wouldn’t touch my dick at all. She said it was a religious thing. Meanwhile she wanted it so badly she was naked half the time and always grinding on something including me.

It was years later when my wife cuckolded me but it was that girl who first planted the seed in my mind.

Reminds me of my first GF. Very familiar. She'd receive ANYTHING but not cock. She'd be so turned on her panties and lounge pants were wet and visibly dark. Moaning, begging to cum.

Would she touch my cock? No.

Was I allowed to fuck her? No.

She must've had 4-5 orgasm's a week for 18 months, FOC.

Man I'd wank.hard as soon as Home.

Great story especially that she fucked an ex a few days before your wedding. Good for her. A few questions. Are you still married and is she still fucking around.?

Not married, only memories at this point. But we did have 18 years of cuckold adventures.

Last edited:
When my wife came home, drunk, and announced, "I've been fucked!"

Doing what you are suited for is the path to success for most things. And what constitutes sex changes with circumstances and the people involved

Exactly.

I think guys often get confused because they see sex as something that is earned. Society sort of teaches you that. Even though guys don’t choose women that way for the most part.

Truth is we fuck the guy want to fuck (if they reciprocate). Maybe he is better looking, maybe I just don’t care what he thinks of me, maybe it is just circumstances and how they unfold.

If I want one guy to fuck me and want to limit another to licking me, that is just how I feel and what I want. No guy is obliged to comply. But I don’t owe anything to either of them.

Exactly.

1. If I want one guy to fuck me and want to limit another to licking me, that is just how I feel and what I want. No guy is obliged to comply. But I don’t owe anything to either of them.

I have noticed that a lot of guys get upset when they are generally successful with women, but particular woman just won't fuck them. Maybe she'll give him little hand jobs, or just wants to be friends, even though she is quite slutty in general. No harm in him going on trying, but sometimes things just are how they are

2. I think guys often get confused because they see sex as something that is earned. Society sort of teaches you that. Even though guys don’t choose women that way for the most part.

Guys take sex far too seriously, much more so than women do as far as I can see. For the most part guys usually approach middle age before they see sex for what it is.

3. Truth is we fuck the guy want to fuck (if they reciprocate). Maybe he is better looking, maybe I just don’t care what he thinks of me, maybe it is just circumstances and how they unfold.

I don't know that all women are quite as open as that. But some of us, like the ones that are.

My first experiences were just after high school. The summer before college I took a girl out on a date and she ended up leaving with someone else. This happened twice, with two different girls. I was pissed, of course, but then went home and masturbated all night.

Then on Christmas break that first year, I was home for the holidays, went to a bar and ran into a girl from high school. This girl was my mother's boss's daughter, and I'd had the hots for her all through high school. She had teased and tormented me mercilessly for 4 years, but had never gone out with me. So at the bar that night, she started telling me about her new boyfriend, and what a great cock he had, and all the amazing things he did with it.*.*.

Again, of course, home alone to masturbate all night. I had no idea at the time what any of this was all about. But it was the beginning of things to come.

Love to hear about the "things to come".
Like your full profile. I'm a mature cuckold who discovered his bi side late in life. Pm me if interested in chatting.

officially knew it was a fetish that was going to stick forever with my college girlfriend who I helped to start dressing up to show off how hot she really was - the first time i saw her dance with another guy, first time we had a 3sum and i fucked her while she blew another guy, completed and confirmed when i caught her cheating later on

officially knew it was a fetish that was going to stick forever with my college girlfriend who I helped to start dressing up to show off how hot she really was - the first time i saw her dance with another guy, first time we had a 3sum and i fucked her while she blew another guy, completed and confirmed when i caught her cheating later on

Technically, threesomes are swinging, but cheating really is cuckolding. Tell us about how you caught her.

My husband and I had been living the lifestyle long before we ever heard the word, "cuckold." We thought we were just really weird. We had no idea other couples were doing the same sort of things we were doing.

And we did some of the stupidest things in those early years. We can look back on it now with amusement, but for anyone just starting out, don't let your excitement overcome your good judgement.

My husband and I had been living the lifestyle long before we ever heard the word, "cuckold." We thought we were just really weird. We had no idea other couples were doing the same sort of things we were doing.

And we did some of the stupidest things in those early years. We can look back on it now with amusement, but for anyone just starting out, don't let your excitement overcome your good judgement.

It’s funny you commented because although my wife will never go for this, I realized I had cuckold tendencies after reading your old blog. It first started with Paulie Boy and grew from there. I realized I WAS Paulie and then desires to be J.

It’s funny you commented because although my wife will never go for this, I realized I had cuckold tendencies after reading your old blog. It first started with Paulie Boy and grew from there. I realized I WAS Paulie and then desires to be J.

So I was providing a public service? :)

I would like to think that I helped some people discover who they really are. There were a lot of guys who contacted me, who at first were too shy to admit they had such feelings. Many of them pretended to be a "bull." But it's hard to fool someone with so many years of experience, and with some reassurance and gentle coaxing, eventually they admitted the truth. And then it was like a cascade: message after message of questions and comments and most of all, relief! I could practically hear them think, "Finally, someone understands!"

It took a lot of courage for those guys to come forward. I admire that, and I can honestly say, I've never met a cuckold I didn't like.

I made a lot of online friends through that blog, and I am still seething that I had to take it down. Oh well. Nothing lasts forever.

By the way, there were several women who followed my blog. Three of them contacted me periodically. They wanted to experiment with the lifestyle, but didn't know how to approach their husbands.

And you guys thought no women were interested! :)

That sounds delicious.....my wife meeting my old girlfriend and thanking her for teaching me the basics of being a cuckold then going on to tell her all about how she has cuckolded me. It would be especially exciting if the old gf told her about all the guys she fucked while she was dating me.

I think you are right about every man having a role. It might be different with each woman. And I wouldn't say that any man is destined to be a cuckold or anything else for that matter. But the idealistic notion that you can be whatever you want just isn't true and pretending otherwise can lead to wasting a lot of time in delusion.

I can't will myself to be a big cock stud anymore than I can will myself into being the starting centre for the Lakers. I can learn to be a good lover in other ways and have wonderful experiences. But for the woman that wants a tall studly jock with a big dick I am just not going to be her main man.

Similarly I cannot compel women to want something different. I think we hear too much about how size doesn't matter and its all about the attention a man gives etc. There is absolutely truth to that and I know that lots of women feel that way. Just like lots of women choose a good sense of humour over good looks. That is all valid. But it doesn't mean you can compel any given woman to feel that way. Look around. Most beautiful women are with good looking men or rich men or physically gifted men. Women looking for a purely sexual experience do look for the bad boy or a bigger dick. When women want to bust lose they don't go to accountant conventions looking for a nerd with a nice savings account.

This topic often makes me think of the example of JFK. When he was President he had a beautiful, classy and stylish wife whom everybody loved......and he was banging Marilyn Monroe on the side. Probably lots of people passed moral judgment on him but I don't think many wondered why. Why would he want to fuck Marilyn? Just look at her.....who wouldn't want to fuck her? People weren't prattling on to Jackie (his wife) about how big tits and sultry lips and skimpy dresses don't matter. No they aren't everything....but ya he does want them and Jackie didn't have them. Pretending otherwise is pointless.

Women aren't as different as we would like to believe. Maybe she will choose humour over looks or personality over physique. But she may still want that big cock stud. I can find a woman who doesn't value that as highly as others or who is willing to compromise in the name of love.....but I can't be that big cock stud. That isn't on the menu of possibilities. And if she chooses me over him for other reasons I can't change the fact that there might be some compromise involved on her part.

Just like maybe Jackie or JFK could have managed things so that he didn't fuck Marilyn Monroe....but neither of them could change the fact that he wanted to fuck her.

For me that is a key threshold to get past in being a cuckold. I can certainly engineer a situation in which my wife doesn't fuck other guys. But I can't change the fact that she wants to fuck other guys.

I think it is the same for any married man. If you want a wife who never thinks about other guys over the life of your marriage I think that in most cases what you are really asking for is a woman who doesn't have much sex drive. That is fine, but then don't complain when the sex life isn't great. An open-minded women with a decent sex drive is going to think about other guys at some point. Whether she acts on it and why or why not is another matter.

To me the sexier a woman is, the less likely she is to want to be with only one man. If that is what I want in a spouse it is only natural to accept her exploration of her own sexual satisfaction including other men. The premise that I want her to be sexy and exciting and only interested in me is logically inconsistent. It isn't impossible. But not likely and certainly not the case most of the time.

Once you accept that, you can see her extra-marital sexual activity as being a by-product of her personality not a failing of your manhood. And the idea of being with a sexually restrained and boring partner solely so that you know she is monogamous pales in comparison to being married to a sexually exciting woman.

I have noticed that a lot of guys get upset when they are generally successful with women, but particular woman just won't fuck them. Maybe she'll give him little hand jobs, or just wants to be friends, even though she is quite slutty in general. No harm in him going on trying, but sometimes things just are how they are

2. I think guys often get confused because they see sex as something that is earned. Society sort of teaches you that. Even though guys don’t choose women that way for the most part.

Guys take sex far too seriously, much more so than women do as far as I can see. For the most part guys usually approach middle age before they see sex for what it is.

3. Truth is we fuck the guy want to fuck (if they reciprocate). Maybe he is better looking, maybe I just don’t care what he thinks of me, maybe it is just circumstances and how they unfold.

I don't know that all women are quite as open as that. But some of us, like the ones that are.

Yes, I have noticed guys getting upset with women for all kinds of behaviour that they think isn't what it is supposed to be. There is an implicit underlying mentality that we are all supposed to behave in a predictable way or abide by a set of rules. Those guys interpret whether or not they are being respectful of women based upon which set of rules they subscribe to. But they can't quite get to the point of understanding that to be respectful to women means respecting and accepting what each woman wants.

Whether your rules suggest we are all supposed to be bimbos or virgins or anything in between the point is that you don't get to write ANY rules for me. Neither do other women or religious leaders or celebrities or feminists or activists. The only rule is that I decide who I fuck and nobody else gets a say in it at all.

Imagine telling a guy he is obliged to fuck a woman he doesn't find attractive because of things she did for him or how earnestly she wants him. Imagine condemning him for fucking the hot girl at the party instead of the mousy girl who really really likes him. That sounds silly to most guys - they follow their dick and assume it is their complete prerogative to do so. It doesn't even cross their minds to let any set of rules be imposed on who they should or shouldn't want.

I see the same problem with guys who think they are being respectful based upon "traditional values." I read a posting on Lit not to long ago where a guy was taking the approach of "that is the way I was raised to be respectful of women and I am going to keep doing it." No. Fuck that shit. Your granny and your mom don't get to decide how I want to be treated just because they have vaginas. They might have useful insights but they don't speak for me.

You aren't entitled to expect a blow job on the first date and you aren't entitled to judge for giving a blowjob on the first date.....in equal measure.

So I was providing a public service? :)

I would like to think that I helped some people discover who they really are. There were a lot of guys who contacted me, who at first were too shy to admit they had such feelings. Many of them pretended to be a "bull." But it's hard to fool someone with so many years of experience, and with some reassurance and gentle coaxing, eventually they admitted the truth. And then it was like a cascade: message after message of questions and comments and most of all, relief! I could practically hear them think, "Finally, someone understands!"

It took a lot of courage for those guys to come forward. I admire that, and I can honestly say, I've never met a cuckold I didn't like.

I made a lot of online friends through that blog, and I am still seething that I had to take it down. Oh well. Nothing lasts forever.

By the way, there were several women who followed my blog. Three of them contacted me periodically. They wanted to experiment with the lifestyle, but didn't know how to approach their husbands.

And you guys thought no women were interested! :)

You were definitely providing a public service! It's a commendable thing. I can't imagine positively impacting that many people. Hell I was one of those that were too shy to admit it. I'm still not sure if I fully accept how far I'd go but damnit if I don't know much more about myself thanks directly to that blog.

Also,I never said no women were interested....just not mine! 😂😘😂

Back