Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Daddies hope you all have a great Sunday. :kiss:

Good morning sisters :kiss: thanks for such the great and loving welcome you all have given me.

"Happy Sunday afternoon to all the fine strong Daddies who frequent our pages and to all the loving baby girls waiting patiently with wet.....panties for their Daddies attention. Love and (((Hugs))) to ALL!":heart::kiss:

We plan on having a wonderful Sunday, and I hope the same for all of you.

My Sunday started off deliciously, I had a surprise visit from him around 2am this morning when he wanted to play our Daddy's Visit game. He had let himself in, stripped naked and slid under the covers pulling me into his arms. I started to wake and in that half sleep state began moaning to the very pleasant sensation of him rubbing me between my legs and whispering into my ear not to be scared, he would take care of me, make me feel good, be a patient Daddy . . . and he was. He fingered me to a wonderful orgasm before rolling me onto my back, mounting me and finding his own release.

We plan on having a wonderful Sunday, and I hope the same for all of you.

My Sunday started off deliciously, I had a surprise visit from him around 2am this morning when he wanted to play our Daddy's Visit game. He had let himself in, stripped naked and slid under the covers pulling me into his arms. I started to wake and in that half sleep state began moaning to the very pleasant sensation of him rubbing me between my legs and whispering into my ear not to be scared, he would take care of me, make me feel good, be a patient Daddy . . . and he was. He fingered me to a wonderful orgasm before rolling me onto my back, mounting me and finding his own release.

"Wow - what a truly great way to start a day!":rose:

Evening to all the Daddies and little girls. Especially my girls Peaches, Mojo, and DBS:rose:
Sorry for my abrupt exit last night:rolleyes:

Hmmmn, wonder where everyone is tonight.
Sit back and finish off this brandy....

Hmmmn, wonder where everyone is tonight.
Sit back and finish off this brandy....

(Coming out of the bedroom yawning to climb up in your lap and cuddle) "Hi Daddy, sorry, I was sleepy - I didn't hear you come home.":eek::kiss:

Good morning to all the daddies, I hope this Monday is to ruff on you!
Good morning sisters, hope you all had a great weekend with your daddies....
:kiss::kiss: to all that wants them.

*peeking around to see what girls and Daddies stop by over lunches, leaving a tray of yummies just in case* :kiss::rose:

*peeking around to see what girls and Daddies stop by over lunches, leaving a tray of yummies just in case* :kiss::rose:

*grabs a piece of fruit off the tray, and waves at all the Daddies and sisters as i breeze through the thread on my way back to work...sigh...remembers when she had more time to play...drive by :kiss:es & licks to Daddy G & Daddy D, and sisters INL, Peaches, Mojo, & Playful*...thanks for the snack...

*grabs a piece of fruit off the tray, and waves at all the Daddies and sisters as i breeze through the thread on my way back to work...sigh...remembers when she had more time to play...drive by :kiss:es & licks to Daddy G & Daddy D, and sisters INL, Peaches, Mojo, & Playful*...thanks for the snack...

mmmmmmm........always loves your licks Simone........*licks* you back......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back