whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy right now? Since I don't have a girlfriend at the moment,or
any such 'relationship' ties, what I would like to do is this....
To see again what it's like to be a wanton gay slut for awhile.
To suck lots of cock and get my ass fucked a lot. To sort of lose my inhibitions for
a while.
Then when my self esteem has gone down the tubes because I'm nothing
but a filthy slut, to seek solace in some woman.

Right now my preferences definitly feel more towards guy to guy sex.


Could I just watch that!hmmm YUMMIE!!
 
i am seduced by the beautiful asian woman i saw at the boston museum of fine arts on friday. we talk briefly, she touches my leg, her hand moves to my cock and we slip away to her nearby apt, our clothes come off quickly, i drop to my knees and my tongue enters her pussy, she grabs my hair...her cum on my lips i stand and kiss her, she pushes me onto the bed, mounts me and i enter her warm pussy, a man enters the room, removes his clothes, i want him, she wants him, he stradles my face, kisses her, his shaved balls on my face, i suck on them, he turns and his cock fills my mouth, i cum in her, he cums in me
 
My fantasy right now? Since I don't have a girlfriend at the moment,or
any such 'relationship' ties, what I would like to do is this....
To see again what it's like to be a wanton gay slut for awhile.
To suck lots of cock and get my ass fucked a lot. To sort of lose my inhibitions for
a while.
Then when my self esteem has gone down the tubes because I'm nothing
but a filthy slut, to seek solace in some woman.

Right now my preferences definitly feel more towards guy to guy sex.
I totally know what you mean.
 
right now? I would love to fuck a guy in the ass with a strapon while he is sucking another cock....mmmm

or

Watch two men suck each other while I get eat out by a girl...
 
Right now?

Give a girl friend of mine a gentle enema that she has been begging me to do for her. Tie her up so she cannot move until she sucks me off. Her fantasy for me to fulfill - I could go for that right now!:kiss:
 
Thai fantasy

A week long fantasy.
Rent a nice home with a courtyard, private of course.
Get together with 3 hot chicks and 2 femboys for the week.
lots of combos, penetration galore.
a few thai sticks to toke and suck
 
Current fantasy...

Right now, I'm enjoying variations on a fantasy in which I'm a middle-aged father of strong, handsome, muscular son, he's 18-20 and I'm 40-45. I'm naked, on my knees in front of him, he's standing in front of me, nude, looking down at his submissive father, his rock-hard cock pointing straight at my face, inches in front of my eyes, and he's about to cum all over my face. When he comes my entire face is coated in his cum. (It's a fantasy, real world limits don't apply!)

We're both completely willing participants, I accept his superiority over me and he knows his Dad is inferior to him, we both accept and revel in this status.

The variations: sometimes my own cock is locked in a chastity cage, so I can't cum and he can.

Sometimes after he comes in my face I come on the floor in fron of where I'm kneeling and he makes me lick it up.

Sometimes he orders me to open my mouth so he can lovingly fuck my face and cum down my throat, I gratefully swallow my son's cum.

Sometimes the rest of our family and friends are watching, enjoying and accepting our activities, teasing me and admiring my son. Sometimes my son's equally superior young friends join in him a circle around me, five or six hard dicks pointed at my naked body, ready to coat my body in their cum.

A new twist I'm adding in my fantasy is a third generation: my own fantasy father, a handsome older guy in his sixties, is lying on his belly, cock trapped under his body, with my son stradding him, so as I kneel and suck my son's dick my own father is doing the same with mine, head in my lap and mouth on my cock.

Like I said, just a fantasy...
 
right now? I would love to fuck a guy in the ass with a strapon while he is sucking another cock....mmmm

My wife has strapped it on and done me while I sucked a cock, but I like it better when she sucks me while I suck a guy and take another guy in my ass.

Watch two men suck each other while I get eat out by a girl...

I've had a few experiences like that. Good times.
 
My little sex kitten is sitting on my face

My little sex kitten is sitting on my face and enjoying my tongue. She finishes many times as she moves my tongue from front to back - I love the taste of her sex.

Any other ladies that would like the same, PM me!
 
I want to find a woman's room and her private panty drawer, I strip down, nervous as hell and put on her panties and bra and a slip. I get in her bed and can't resist masturbating.

Then I'm caught and she teaches me what it means to be a sissy...
 
I'm in an adult video store and looking at some bi-sex videos. I'm taking my time hoping that a couple come to see what's in that section as well. After awhile I ask if they've seen any of the movies, and if so, which one was the hottest. They explain what they each though was so hot about a couple of the movies and then they ask if I'd like to come home with them to watch some at their place.

From there, the movies start and little by little all of our clothes start coming off and the experimentation starts. After a few minutes, the movie doesn't matter...
 
there's a girl who used to post here at Lit...we've stayed in touch through email for ages but she's 2000 miles away...
my fantasy right now is to be on her doorstep and ring the bell
and see how long we can go without touching
and see what happens next

I know we would...burn together
 
Right now I'm into fantasies of being a dominated older guy, like the one I posted a few days ago. Another one that rings my bells right now is that my fantasy-daughter's boyfriend puts me on my hands and knees and fucks my ass right in front of her, while she watches and urges him on.
 
I've been having bukkake fantasies lately. I had one last year in the dunes of a gay beach in France. Was on my knees sucking a strangers cock and we were surrounded by a whole bunch of guys wacking off. I took the next cock in my mouth and wanked of the original cock and swapped over a few times between the two.

Eventually the first guy stiffened up and let fly with a stream of hot white jizz on to my face and the sight of that made the second guy cum too. All of a sudden there was cum flying at me from several of the watchers. I was covered in lovely sticky jism.

Being naked I had nothing to wipe it off so I had to walk back to the beach with all that cum still stuck to me and a raging hard on pointing the way. Man did I get some stares.
 
right now my fantasy is to slowly suck and stroke a nice, hard cock to completion and to swallow a nice hot load!
 
anyone like me?

I would love to read more fantasies about married women seducing their female friends. Anyone?

I have another fantasy about a woman I don't know well but have lusted for from the first moment I met her. She has thick, dark, curly hair and dusky skin and long, smooth legs that I want desperately to caress. I have never gotten any particular vibe from her that she likes women, but I believe she could.

In my fantasy, we are at a club with our husbands. She and I are leaning on the bar, waiting for drinks, while the men are elsewhere. I turn to her and smile and say, "Can you keep a secret?" She looks at me, a little confused, and nods. I put my lips against her ear and murmur, "I want to take you to bed." She blushes and then looks at me, and in her expression I see assurance that some time soon, I will taste her pussy.

A tame little fantasy. But it gets me started.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top