is cocksucking better toothless?

jaybeem

Virgin
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Posts
9
Had my teeth removed, will sucking cocks that are very fat in circumference fit?
 
Teeth removed? - ouch! Was this because of an accident or on purpose? (I've heard of it being done on purpose)

As far as "fitting" a large penis, that doesn't depend on the loss of teeth... that depends on how well you can open your mouth or relax your jaw and throat muscles.

I have an average size penis but I'm larger and thicker than most guys when I get erect, with an even larger mushroom head.... and some women have had issues with my thickness because their jaws were opened too much, and for too long.

But those were people with teeth having issues with me. Their teeth were not very large... so we're only talking a half-inch more of clearance if they didn't have teeth. So I doubt it would have solved any problems having no teeth.

Have you sucked on any cocks since removing your teeth? how about before?

If you're really worried, I recommend practicing on various fruits and vegetables (2" thick cucumber?) to see if you have any problems with a simulated penis - they're smooth and tastier than dildo's, unless you don't mind the taste of a dildo!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top