Craigslist

alpharyan

Really Experienced
Has anyone here ever used CL to meet up with anyone for sexual purposes?

We've all heard the horror stories about the cracks and weirdo's-- but if I find myself perusing the local personals... I wonder who else would be out there and interested.

It seems like an outlet to get a quick fuck. If you have a certain fetish/fantasy-- I'm sure there are people out there who would accommodate that as well.

I've done it a couple of times--and it's been very hot.

Anyone else have experiences?

Several times I have responded to posts but every time it has been a bust. Same when I posted myself all I got was cam girls trying to find someone to pay them on their site.

I have used it in the past just to try out different things.

My best experience was meeting a guy to go to an adult theatre. I always wanted to go to one and finally, I did.

To make a long story short, we went to one of the booths downstairs together and I watched him jerk off which was hot, since I like voyeurism. So, it did turn me on and I played with myself a bit too.

Afterwards, we went upstairs into one of the big theatres in which there was all men and I was the only woman present. It felt awkward at first but I did enjoy watching him play with other men.

I see lots of prostitutes whenever I have looked on craigslist, both female and TG.

Never has any ad ive ever contacted ever been real. Always seemed like a pink unicorn to me.

I've met maybe 3-4 actual real people through CL. That's out of looking at 1,000's of ads.

The only upside is that when you do meet someone from CL you're pretty much assured a good time.

I've met maybe 3-4 actual real people through CL. That's out of looking at 1,000's of ads.

The only upside is that when you do meet someone from CL you're pretty much assured a good time.

This ^... always a good time (if they look like their picture that is).

I did manage to meet somebody, over here in the UK, who wanted a spanking.

I gave him six with the strap, six with the paddle and six-of-the-best with the cane.

My friends have used Backpage .com with success. the one for Boston has a lot of adds

Has anyone here ever used CL to meet up with anyone for sexual purposes?

We've all heard the horror stories about the cracks and weirdo's-- but if I find myself perusing the local personals... I wonder who else would be out there and interested.

It seems like an outlet to get a quick fuck. If you have a certain fetish/fantasy-- I'm sure there are people out there who would accommodate that as well.

I've done it a couple of times--and it's been very hot.

Anyone else have experiences?

Yes I've met a lot of ladies (real too) of all ages. One has to be patient. The trolls abound as well as the gay guys masquerading as women.

I've tried it a few times but there are a LOT of phonies on CL. My advice is to 1) always get more than one photo before agreeing to meet, and 2) always meet in a public place.

I've tried it a few times but there are a LOT of phonies on CL. My advice is to 1) always get more than one photo before agreeing to meet, and 2) always meet in a public place.

This. Soooo many fake people but I've had a few good encounters. Always insist on a few emails, photos, and public meets

This. Soooo many fake people but I've had a few good encounters. Always insist on a few emails, photos, and public meets

Exactly what we have done. We have met two couples and one bi female via Craiglist. One couple turned out to be a dud as he was into it more so than she was. The other was hot and we are still friends to this day. The bi female does not live in our area but we meet when she is down. Mid 40's divorced and great in bed.

I've used craigslist a few times, mixed success.....one really good experience....a couple bad, and a few mediocre ones......I've posted a couple ads....big mistake! About 60 dick pictures and a few propositions for sex for money and I deleted them, lol

Met a few off CL after maybe 30 messages. Some encounters were excellent others so so

Never any no shows too

not recently...

...i used it a few years ago when i first started coming south for the winters...what an education!!...all's i got was a collection of dick pics, offers of $, and a keen insight into how not to word an add...lol!

isnt craiglist dangerous? i wouldnt for the life of me look for sex or company there because there are really messed up people out there

I've used craigslist a few times, mixed success.....one really good experience....a couple bad, and a few mediocre ones......I've posted a couple ads....big mistake! About 60 dick pictures and a few propositions for sex for money and I deleted them, lol

+1 on mixed experience, couple good, few average, 2 bad.

I've tryed it with no prevail and the lady's that do are asking for money so it's been a no go for me

Posted an ad on CL, never again. Full of fakers, dimwits and picture collectors. In my ad I said that a picture and an honest description including age, weight and height was mandatory. Out of 60+ responses literally no one included a pic and description. A few sent pictures of themselves with their spouses and children. I think a lot of people cruise CL while masturbating and have no intention of actually meeting anyone.

Back