Women who find bi guys hot....

new and am looking to meet people

Hi I am new and I'm looking to meet people. I don't consider my self bi in real life. But I love to read stories on literotica about dominant and powerful men seducing other men into submissive roles in front of their wives or girlfriends and I find the fact that it turns women on a very big turn for me. I would like to share and listen to others fantasies. I am very non judgemental and open minded.

Last edited:
Hi I am new and I'm looking to meet people. I don't consider my self bi in real life. But I love to read stories on literotica about dominant and powerful men seducing other men into submissive roles in front of their wives or girlfriends and I find the fact that it turns women on a very big turn for me. I would like to share and listen to others fantasies. I am very non judgemental and open minded.

Last edited:

Welcome to the club. Just look around, there are plenty of stories to get you hot here...

Agreed. both photos have their merits. Another Litster found the original for me. I would give that person credit if I could remember their username.

Okay, gang, I just came across this picture and just had to share...

Attachments

• bi22000.jpg
    bi22000.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Another from the same blog.

I don't know which I'd rather be...

Attachments

• bi22001.jpg
    bi22001.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
I can respond to this in so many ways. My wife suspects, correctly, that I had gay sex when I was single. She hasn't said anything critical about that. We also have several sets of gay friends, and she's totally OK with that. But she's never said anything that suggests she finds gay sex exciting.
In my dreams she'd say something about wanting to see me enjoy sex with a man. Maybe even set me up with guys to suck.
I'd love to see my wife masturbrate while watching me suck off a man or two.
My #1 fantasy would be that she reveals she'd like to have sex with a young woman, or several young women, and have me watch them. And she'd like to watch me have sex with multiple guys.
I'd draw the line at either of us having sex with the opposite sex. Somehow it doesn't feel like cheating if it's with the same sex. And I have no desire to suck another man's cum out of her pussy.
My ultimate fantasy would be for us to visit a gay resort together, and enjoy several partners every day.
p.s. A cross dressing hot young feminine guy gets me hard faster than I can blink. It's like having an attractive woman, with the added benefit of a beautiful, juicy hard cock!

Last edited:
Like your Thoughts

Hitchkiker.....very arousing and hot thoughts....hope you succeed in all of them.

Last edited:
So rational

I can respond to this in so many ways. My wife suspects, correctly, that I had gay sex when I was single. She hasn't said anything critical about that. We also have several sets of gay friends, and she's totally OK with that. But she's never said anything that suggests she finds gay sex exciting.
In my dreams she'd say something about wanting to see me enjoy sex with a man. Maybe even set me up with guys to suck.
I'd love to see my wife masturbrate while watching me suck off a man or two.
My #1 fantasy would be that she reveals she'd like to have sex with a young woman, or several young women, and have me watch them. And she'd like to watch me have sex with multiple guys.
I'd draw the line at either of us having sex with the opposite sex. Somehow it doesn't feel like cheating if it's with the same sex.
My ultimate fantasy would be for us to visit a gay resort together, and enjoy several partners every day.
p.s. A cross dressing hot young feminine guy gets me hard faster than I can blink. It's like having an attractive woman, with the added benefit of a beautiful, juicy hard cock!

My GF doesnt know I am a sub bottom sissy for a nice guy. I agree with you; it doesnt seem so much like cheating (to me) but I sure as hell hope she doesnt find out. You are so right about a femboy with the added bonus of that cock doesnt want to own you, like most women would want to. Of course, once you put your dick in anyone, now you get the thrill of wondering about disease...

Back