Advice on Balance!!!

Liebling121

Virgin
Joined
May 3, 2014
Posts
13
Hello lovies,

So here's the deal, I've really been able to get in touch with my inner slut within the last few months and it's been amazing. I'm totally loving how it feels to embrace my cock neediness and willingness to submit to being 'used'!
Still, I really want to make sure as my sluttiness increases that I still appear 'normal' and successful in my other life. Most advice I've seen is for full training. I'm looking for balance.
Any tips, advice, thoughts fully appreciated!
XO
 
Your first step is to understand that the bedroom and public life can be mutually exclusive.

Example: a powerful, down-to-business, successful woman in her day-to-day job who loves being submissive and slutty in her bedroom.

You own your bedroom persona, no one else, nor is it their right to know.
 
Your first step is to understand that the bedroom and public life can be mutually exclusive.

Example: a powerful, down-to-business, successful woman in her day-to-day job who loves being submissive and slutty in her bedroom.

You own your bedroom persona, no one else, nor is it their right to know.

I've had relationships with exctly these types of women. A teacher by day and cum slut in private. A quiet librarian by day who loved kinky BDSM sex. A marketing VP who was agressive and controlling by day but loved being bound and humiliated and used. People have many and varied sexual needs and fetishes. Many also have a hard time reconciling they could be part of the public persona we have to display. Relax, understand that it's all part of being human. To paraphrase a popular expression....what happens in the bedroom (or parked car or airplane lavatory) stayes in the bedroom.
 
Not completely sure if this is the direction you are taking this thread, but I am also connecting with my inner cock whore and am thrilled by all the knowledge and readings and fun things and this and that and sex that I'm trying to be careful to make time for me non-kink life. Is anyone else struggling with this?
Any tips/advice on balancing life are greatly appreciated.

<3 HoneyBee
 
Back
Top