nervous newcomer

e7SdW56.jpg

Currently negotiating with a Dom and this was my first command. I am so eager to please and I just want him to accept me as his. I hope you all enjoy this image, too. Ugh, I'm so wet waiting for his response.... I want to share myself.

So I'm visiting a friend and honestly these are the only "pajama" bottoms I brought... didn't think much of it when I packed, but ... are they too skimpy? D:

https://i.imgur.com/y6MHCB9.jpg

Not too skimpy, in fact they are a little large

https://i.imgur.com/e7SdW56.jpg

Currently negotiating with a Dom and this was my first command. I am so eager to please and I just want him to accept me as his. I hope you all enjoy this image, too. Ugh, I'm so wet waiting for his response.... I want to share myself.

A most enjoyable view.

I hope in the coming weeks we see a lot lot more of you.

It is not ;)
The dom and I weren't the right fit.

Take your time in looking for an online Dom. There are many fakes out there. Many who just want to get off. Many liars.

I'd suggest being friends with someone for a few days or so before agreeing to submit to them. Make sure you're on the same page in terms of what you both want, how often you'll both be available to each other, and what you're both willing to give.

hello, whoever ...
i'm a 23 yr old girl \\ kinda submissive and feeling like I might be into a little bit of exhibitionism.. used to post on here years ago (so I guess I'm only a "semi"-newbie, haha), and now am considering posting again... what do you guys think?
I don't wanna post unless I feel like I've got some people into the idea?

also, hi! :> :kiss:

Yes you DEFINITLY should!!!

What name did you go by back then??

It is not ;)
The dom and I weren't the right fit.

Take your time in looking for an online Dom. There are many fakes out there. Many who just want to get off. Many liars.

I'd suggest being friends with someone for a few days or so before agreeing to submit to them. Make sure you're on the same page in terms of what you both want, how often you'll both be available to each other, and what you're both willing to give.

What he said

Back