if You Only Knew

IYOK...how much lm looking forward to a super long soak under the stars tonight.

IYOK how much of a mystery you are to me.

IYOK how much I can see through you. You think you're slick and whatever, but you're really showing your idiot side. Keep on keeping on. It will only bite you in the end.

IYOK how much of a mystery you are to me.

IYOK how much I can see through you. You think you're slick and whatever, but you're really showing your idiot side. Keep on keeping on. It will only bite you in the end.

Iyok how much of an idiot I really am...

IYOK how much I wish things were different.

IYOK how much I think about you during the day, it would shock you.

IFYO when you call me that certain nickname how it makes my pulse race and my knees weak.

IYOK what your words mean to me, how I love sharing things with you. It amazes me that we can spend so much time talking, and still have so much more to say. If I haven't told you lately, I adore you.

IYOK what your words mean to me, how I love sharing things with you. It amazes me that we can spend so much time talking, and still have so much more to say. If I haven't told you lately, I adore you.

How sweet

Thanks bfg...IYOK I adore you too. Hugs!:rose:

IYok how much I love Saturday mornings. Sleeping in till 8:30? Can you say rested??

IYOK what you are missing out on and restricting yourself too due to your choices.:(

IYOK, or that could be worded if you could only see what others see, how amazing and wonderful you are. Give yourself credit for who you are: funny, deep thinking, smart, sexy/beautiful, strong to name a few traits.

Back