Home Alone

lsh12

Really Really Experienced
What do you think about the heals? I got them and my husband, because he must be crazy, doesn't like them. Of course I had to show them off here then =]

Last edited:
Here are the last few of the set. It's actually pretty hard to get the heals in the shot!

Last edited:
What do you think about the heals? I got them and my husband, because he must be crazy, doesn't like them. Of course I had to show them off here then =]

He's a moron! You look gorgeous in heels and a corset.

He's a moron! You look gorgeous in heels and a corset.

I wonder if I ran around the house in them naked would he take notice lol thank you =] At least I know that you appreciate them!

I like them! They have a modern, fashionista look to them. Also, everything else in these pictures is pretty damn amazing too. :heart: :kiss:

I like them! They have a modern, fashionista look to them. Also, everything else in these pictures is pretty damn amazing too. :heart: :kiss:

^_^ thank you! I'm thinking I should take some more but I've ran out of inspiration

Ish, I would concur with your assessment, he's got to be bat shit crazy not to like those. Looking ever so lovely in them.

How about a shoe fashion show? Lots of posters would enjoy that, I'm sure. :rose:

Unfortunately the two I posted are the only heals I have. I have a pair of workout shoes and flats. That's why the heals were a big deal for me because I never get them!

Unfortunately the two I posted are the only heals I have. I have a pair of workout shoes and flats. That's why the heals were a big deal for me because I never get them!

He should totally like them then if they're a new thing for you!

I changed back into some thing a little more comfortable =]

Last edited:
Back