Photography of my wife

Sneaky shot when her top slipped down 🔥

View attachment 2288226
This a beautifully captured image of your wife, and thank you for sharing. I'm intrigued as to what she might be thinking. Is it that she is proud of her rather fantastic breasts? Is it that she is sitting on something that is a little hard, or maybe she wants to be sitting on something that is hard? Or is it that she is wondering what her husband will be asking her to take off next?
The photography and the subject are a delight, please keep it up, in both senses.
T.

This a beautifully captured image of your wife, and thank you for sharing. I'm intrigued as to what she might be thinking. Is it that she is proud of her rather fantastic breasts? Is it that she is sitting on something that is a little hard, or maybe she wants to be sitting on something that is hard? Or is it that she is wondering what her husband will be asking her to take off next?
The photography and the subject are a delight, please keep it up, in both senses.
T.
Would love to send you more pics, to inspire a story 😁

Would love to send you more pics, to inspire a story 😁
Well, that I would love. The one thing I have yet to do is an illustrated story. Of course it all depends on how adventurous your wife is? But send me some pictures and some suggestions via PM and I will do some thinking and come up with a rough draft.

Well, that I would love. The one thing I have yet to do is an illustrated story. Of course it all depends on how adventurous your wife is? But send me some pictures and some suggestions via PM and I will do some thinking and come up with a rough draft.
Message me your email address 😄

My demure wife loves to pose for me occasionally, allowing me to post them here as she likes to see what men say about her and what they think of the shots.

We hope you like them!
I would very much love to see them???

Back