Hidden Secrets (Closed for BeachBum)

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Posts
3,508
Alice sat in her gazebo overlooking the great lawn that ran down from her great great grandfather's plantation house. Alice Trammel was eighty today. She looked more like sixty five with maintained blonde hair running down the back of her white with red flower dress. Her thin red lips left lipstick stains on the fine porcelain tea cup she was sipping from.

"You children play nice, ya hear?:" she sang out watching her great grandsons playing football as rough as boys will. She sat back with an amused smile feeling content with the warm June day, with her home full of her family now numbering nearly thirty.

She watched as Trevor, her daughter Mary's youngest walked down towards the river with Molly, his cousin. Trevor was twenty three and in medical school. Molly was the youngest grand child at sixteen. She was the spitting image of Alice and her momma Elizabeth, Mary's younger sister. Molly, like all the Trammel women was blonde as they come with lean athletic proportions. Alice watched as Trevor seemed to be on the look out for anyone noticing them walking away.

"Oh I remember sneaking off to that river you two" Alice sighed to herself as she closed her eyes in could almost feel Robert's big hand holding hers once they were out of sight. Robert was her older brother, nearly eighteen years older.
 
Robert Trammel IV (Robbie) drove up to his Great Grandmother's 80th birthday party in a beat up old car that he had bought on his own. He had a falling out with his father when he had decided not to go into the family business, but instead go to school to be a teacher. His father had practically disowned him; forcing him to pay for college on his own. He had recently graduated from college, with debt that he may never be able to pay off on a teacher's salary.

Robbie pulled his car around to the side of the big house. He didn't want to start a fight, and he was sure his father would make a comment about the "junker" mixed in with all of the other cars belonging to family members. There was only one reason he was here; his Great Grandmother Alice. She was one of the few that supported him on his decision to become a teacher. She had even tried to provide some financial support until his father found out.

Walking into the house, he received some sideway glances and some dirty looks. He didn't care. Most of these people did not matter to him. Then he saw his Aunt Elizabeth. She had always been nice to him. He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hello Aunt Elizabeth. It is nice to see someone who doesn't give me dirty looks four years after my career decision." He smiled at her and looked her over. "You look as awesome as ever." Robbie always had a crush on Elizabeth "Is the birthday girl around?"
 
Elizabeth flt that familiar rush of excitement as she saw Robbie walking towards her. He looked more mature and hotter than ever. The fact he turned away from his inheritance to help people through teaching brought a tear to her eye and a warmth to the rest of her.
Elizabeth was tall for a Trammel, five seven with platinum blonde hair and a perfect athletic body a life of wealth had helped maintain in her late forties. She wore a pale blue sundress and pearls around her neck. Her bue eyes sparkles almost as much as the diamonds in her ears.
Elizabeth was the quite beautiful Trammel sister. She was smart and shrewd but had a dark side too like all Trammels.
"Oh Robbie! It is great to see you" she said holding his hands and looking him up and down. "God he is fine" she thought as she smiled at him. She ran her thumbs along his palms in a subtle but innocent touch.
"Grandmother is out int he gazebo. She would love to see you, but do find me after. I want to catch up" she said letting her eyes travel down over him again before releasing his hands.
 
“I certainly will find you after I talk to Gram. I have so much to tell you. My job is going so well I am so happy with it.” Aunt Elizabeth’s thumbs against his palms sent shivers through his body. Damn, she was amazing and just her touching his palms made him think naughty thoughts about her.

Robbie reluctantly left Aunt Elizabeth and headed out to look for Gram. He saw her in the gazebo looking off into the distance. “There is the Birthday Girl!!! You don’t look a day over 25 Gram.” He walked up to her, and, as she turned to him, he gave her a gentle hug. “How are you Gram? Happy Birthday!!”

Trevor held Molly’s hand as they walked toward the river. “The view down here is awesome and it is secluded and nobody will bother us. Most of the family doesn’t even know about this spot. It is a great place to skip stones on the river, and anything else that you want to do.”
 
Alice beamed as Robbie called to her. He was her favorite not only because he followed his heart but he was beautiful. All the good of the Trammels and his gorgeous mother, God rest her soul.
"Oh Robbie come here" she said rising and opening her arms. She pulled his firm well defined body against hers and savored the feeling of her cheek against his chest as he towered over her.
"Sit and tell me how things are going" she said as her blue eyes sparked and her attention was his. "Any of this city girls steal my favorite grandson's heart yet?"

* * *

Molly was nervous as she walked with Trevor. She had heard the other girls talk about him and his "ways with the ladies." and now here she was. She was excited having had a crush on him ever since she can remember but she was sixteen!
As they got nearer to the river she felt her heart pounding and knew she had to get out of there. his grip on her hand was tight as his eyes looked different.
"Uh I think I better get back" she said trying to release his hand. he held on.
 
Gram had always been great to Robbie. It was a long talk with her that had convinced Robbie to go with his convictions and become a teacher. Other family members had been giving him a hard time, Gram had told him to live his life, to do it his way, and she said it with such a conviction that Robbie knew he had to stay true to himself.

"I am so happy doing what I am doing Gram. All of the hard work and all of the aggravation I have gone through are well worth it. Heck Gram, I am still going through the aggravation. You should have seen all of the dirty looks I got when I walked on. The only person who even acknowledged me was Aunt Elizabeth. She is the one who told me where to find you. Everyone else ignored me, so, this probably isn't going to be a long visit, but I could never miss your party."

*****

"Come on Molly, it is only a little further to the river. You will not regret it, I promise. The view is great and there are still plenty of stones to skip. There is also a great place to sit and watch the river flow by." He did not let go of Molly's hand. Trevor wasn't sure what was up all of a sudden with Molly. She had been the one that asked to go see the river. Now, she wanted to go back when they were so close to it. He smiled and winked at her and continued to lead her down the path to the river.
 
"Look at that" Gram said pointing down towards the river. "Trevor trying to get in Molly's bloomers!" The old woman laughed as she glanced over at Robbie appreciating his mature look and body.
"that boy will never learn, like his daddy, always trying to get with any piece of ass he can" she said. Robbie was not surprised as their family, he had learned, was not like most families. It was incest fest rich hillbilly stye.
As they watched Molly finally slipped her small hand from Trevor as he stepped down a rock towards the water. Molly scrambled back and walked quickly from the spot where Trevor was now yelling "you tease! You little cock tease!"
They watched Molly run all the way up the long green lawn and into the house.
"Wait for it" Gram said knowingly having spied Susan, Molly's older sister by ten years walking along the river towards Trevor. Susan was Elizabeth's oldest and was her spitting image, at twenty six. Robbie knew Susan and did not really like her, as she leaned more to the redneck side of the family and had called Robbie out for being a teacher.
"Those two belong together" Gram smiled as she put her hand on Robbie's leg and smiled at him. "Let's just hope they don't breed." Gram laughed as Robbie's face was uncomfortable either with his grandmother's forwardness or her acknowledgement that her grandchildren would be fucking in moments.
Suddenly Elizabeth's slightly tipsy voice interrupted, "Here you are, I need to steal him Gram" she said sounding almost desperate.
"I bet you do" gram said retracting her hand and knowing when she was outmatched.
"Your father is hear and he saw your car. Let's take a walk" Aunt Elizabeth said sliding her fingers into Robbie's and taking a sip of the gigantic wine glass she held in the other.
"Down by the river might be the place for you two" gram said shooting Robbie a knowing look as he followed her eyes to Elizabeth who was fixated on the young man.
 
Robbie couldn’t believe the way that Gram was talking. Yes, he knew of all the dirty secrets that his family tried to keep hidden, but he had never heard anyone talk about it, and here was his Gram talking about it openly.

Watching Molly run away from Trevor made Robbie smile. The fact that Trevor was trying to get with his 16 year old cousin was disturbing, and Robbie was happy to see Molly get away from him. Robbie chuckled as Trevor yelled at Molly.

When Gram pointed out that Susan was walking along the river toward Trevor, Robbie just shook his head. He thought he needed to get out of here before they put up a fence and kept the entire family pent-up and prohibited them from mingling with normal people.

When Elizabeth took his hand and started to lead Robbie away, he shook his head. “I have no desire to see my father,” he said to Elizabeth, “and I have no desire to go down by the river with those two down there,” he said to Gram. He followed Aunt Elizabeth, but was on the lookout for his father.
 
Gram was eighty and didn't give a fuck any more. Her husband had passed a few years before and at this point she was making the best of what was left.
"Don't wear him out" Gram said with a wink to Elizabeth who shot her a look of "don't mess this up!"

Elizabeth turned back to Robbie who looked back at Gram with a confused look.
"Oh don't listen to that old bat. I think dementia is catching up with her." Elizabeth said as they were headed towards the barn. The estate was huge and in addition to the manor house there was a stable for the horses, a barn for hay and other feed as well as a few machines. There were three smaller cottages where a few family members lived. Elizabeth lived in Louisville but Robbie's dad lived in one of the cottages. Elizabeth's sister Mary lived in a cottage and Uncle Bob lived in the last one.

"There is something I want to talk to you about" Elizabeth said as her soft manicured fingers held onto Robbie's hand tightly as they approached the barn and went inside.
 
Robbie looked at Gram as Aunt Elizabeth held his hand and led him away. "Is Gram really suffering from dementia Aunt Elizabeth? She was talking some crazy stuff back there." He looked at Aunt Elizabeth quizzically. He wondered what was up with his family. He knew there was crazy stuff going on, but he was starting to think it was crazier than he thought.

***

Trevor saw Susan approaching and smiled. "Hey cous, what are you doing here? Did you come down to skip stones on the river? I'll go with you if you don't mind the company." Robbie didn't wait for a response. He walked along the path with Susan until they were at the river. "I am going to sit over here in the grass and watch you skip the stones."

***

Robbie followed Elizabeth toward the barn. He wondered what it was that Elizabeth wanted to talk about. Was it really necessary for them to go into the barn? He saw the cottage where his father lived. Then, he followed his aunt into the barn. His eyes moved over his aunt's body, and settled on her firm ass. The sight brought back the memory of why he had a crush on her for all those years. After moving inside, he saw his aunt start to turn toward him, and he redirected his eyes to make sure he was looking into hers when she turned around.
 
Susan wore cut off shorts and a clingy halter top leaving litttle to the imagination of her 36X24x30 figure.
"Sure you can watch if that is how you are" she said with a look of innuendo a dead man could not have missed.
She bent over giving Trevor a perfect view of her toned and tanned thighs running up into her daisy duke cut offs. She looked back at him and smiled upside down as she ran her hands over the rocks. When he finally peeled his eyes from her ass to notice her watching him she stood up and stepped towards the river. She threw the rock like a boy might and it slipped over the water skipping four or five times before being dragged under.
She turned smiling as her white halter top did little to hide her big brown nipples now firm with excitement.
"Top that!" she said walking over and joining him in the grass.

* * *

Aunt Elizabeth did not immediately respond to Robbie. She knew he was attracted to her and that was why she was the one to talk to Robbie. She smiled at him sympathetically and said "No, Grams just don't give a shit any more." She waited to see if this would register with Robbie. It did not and he still acted clueless but Elizabeth knew this could not be.
"Come here" she said reaching her hand out and then turning and walking back into the barn to a stall with a large pile of hay.

"Robbie it is time you knew the truth" she said sounding serious. She stepped closer and could not help but breath deeply standing so close to the object of her fantasy life for so many years.

"Our family is not like other people"s he began turning away and struggling to get it out. She bit her lip and looked back at him. She reached out and felt his firm arm giving her the courage to continue. "I think you may have an idea of how we are different" she said licking her lips and leaning forward as her hand moved up and down his rippled bicep.

Her voice grew raspy and breathless as she continued. "Do you find yourself a little more focused on sex than others? Do you masturbate more than a few times a day? Have you had lovers who can't keep up?" her words were getting faster as her hand moved down to his hip and she wanted to kiss him so badly. She resisted and stepped back, "do you?"
 
Trevor watched closely as Susan bent over and picked up the rock. His eyes were fixed on her tight ass. "Yea, I need to get me some of that ass," he thought to himself as she stood up and skipped the rock along the surface of the water. As she walked back to him, his eyes were on her big tits and her nipples protruding through her halter top.

"You don't want me to top that by skipping a rock on the river. You want me to top that by taking care of that hot body of yours. I saw you looking at me when I got here, and I could tell right away that you would find me and want me to take good care of you.

He rolled over onto his side as she sat in the grass next to him. "This grass is so soft and makes a great bed. I don't see any reason for us to go anywhere else." He smiled at her wickedly.

***

Robbie looked at Aunt Elizabeth and was shocked at the way she was talking to him. Yes, he knew his family was weird. Yes, he knew they were different, but Aunt Elizabeth was insinuating something altogether different that what Robbie was aware of.

He tried to pull away from her but she wouldn't release him. Her hand ran up his arm and she almost caressed his bicep as she continued to talk about their family. Then she started asking about what he thought of sex. His mind was racing. What was Aunt Elizabeth doing? When her hands moved to his hip, he felt his cock jump. Then she stepped back.

He just stared at Aunt Elizabeth. Here was the woman he had always had a crush on and she is asking him about sex. His eyes moved down her body, but quickly moved back to make eye contact with her. "Why are you asking me all of this Aunt Elizabeth?" He moved to try to hide his arousal from her.
 
"Oh you would like that wouldn't you Trev?" Susan said with a playful smile. "Can't get into jail baits panties you will settle for the older sister?"
Susan fell to her knees next to him after taking a quick glance towards the house for any more visitors.
She put her soft manicured hand on his bare thigh. Her eyes slowly moved up from her hand to his bulging short and then up to his smiling face.
"You want me to suck that big dick cousin?" she asked with a slight blush of excitement crossing her perfect tanned cheek. "You want me to relieve that tension my lil sis built up in that man sized cock?" she asked sliding her hand up and feeling his hard as a rock through his shorts. Susan licked her thick lips and looked at him as her fingers presses and slid from head to base of his throbbing desire.
"You would have split little Molly in half with this" Susan continued swinging her long blond hair behind her. "What would Momma say if she saw me?" Susan said with a wicked smith unaware of her momma Elizabeth's finally giving in to her darker side. Susand pulled down the zipper and fished Trevor's nice big hard cock out and began to stroke it skin to skin.
"What about Aunt Marry?" Susan asked looking up at Trevor's face unable to really think about anything but his need to cum.
"She doesn't care what I do" Trevor gasped as his hands ripped into the lush green grass as Susan's fist tightened around him.
"She doesn't care that you try to put this big.... hard.... cock.. in every piece of ass you can convince to lay down with you?" she said like a porn star teasing a camera but Trevor was no in the mood to be teased.

* * *
Aunt Elizabeth looked at Robbie, a little annoyed at his questions.
"Robbie I am your aunt, and you are my nephew. We share the same blood and unless I am way off base," she paused and stepped close to him, looking into his eyes. "We share a mutual desire."
She had said it. She brought her hand to his crotch and felt his cock. She looked back into his eyes still unsure if she had just ruined their relationship of forced he issue she could not live without resolving.
 
Trevor smiled at Susan as she eyed his cock. He knew she wanted it and he was certain that she was happy that he hadn't been successful in luring her younger sister into the family sin. She knew what he had in his shorts before she reached inside for it.

Once she started stroking his thick shaft, he started to get crazy. She knew how to handle a cock and she was demonstrating it with his hardness at the moment. Her hand, however was not going to be enough. He reached up and placed his hand behind her head. Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulled her face down to his throbbing cock. "Suck my cock Susan. Suck me like I know you can. I know you want it."

He wasn't going to take no for an answer, and his grip on her hair made it very clear what he wanted and what he was going to get. He pressed his hips up to her, pressing the swollen head of his shaft to her lips.

***

"Um.. ehh... well... Aunt Elizabeth.. I .. ehhhh." He looked down as she placed her hand to his crotch and felt his growing cock through his pants. "Ohhhhh." He unconsciously pressed his hips to his aunt's hand. He had fantasized about his hot aunt for years, but never imagined anything would happen, and here he was in the barn and she was caressing his cock through his clothes.

"Aunt Elizabeth, I am not sure what you are talking about. A mutual desire? I have fantasized about you for a long time, but never thought for a second that anything would happen between us. I always thought, and still do think, that you are an incredibly sexy woman... such a MILF."
 
Elizabeth smiled as he said "MILF" like a teenager talking about her.

Susan resisted Trevor's firm hand but only enough to make him hotter. "Make me" she hissed as she wet her lips and soon felt his cock head, wet with precum slide into her pursed lips.

"Robbie are you a virgin?" Aunt Elizabeth asked surprised by his reserved nature. Any other male on this estate would be cock deep in her by now.

Susan gagged as Trevor thrust his hips up and forced her down on his sizable shaft. She put her manicured hands on hips to resist being chocked by his desire.

Elizabeth slid her free hand to his and brought it to her blouse where her braless tit felt firm to his palm and her nipple ached for attention. "Robbie may I be your first?" her words slid out of her wet lips like a spell being cast, swirling around his head, intoxicating the man, her nephew,, her blood.

susan managed to pull her mouth off his cock long enough to gulp some air and ask "you know that little bitch Molly can't suck cock like this" in a swipe at her younger sister. She allowed him to force her mouth back down his cock just in time.
 
She was such a little bitch, and when she said "make me" it just drove Trevor to want her mouth on his cock even more. Trevor loved forcing Susan down on his big cock, because she was able to take him deep into her throat. She was such an incredible cocksucker and he was going to take advantage of her spectacular talent.

He thrust his hips up to her; forcing his cock deeper into her throat. "Fuck. You are such a good cocksucker Susan. It is great how you can take my hard cock into your throat. Fuck yesssss." And he pressed his hips harder still.

Trevor looked down at her as she came off his cock and gasped for air but still had time to take a dig at her younger sister. "Just suck my cock and swallow my cum. You can teach your little sister how to suck cock as good as you do when the time comes." He thrust harder into her mouth... fucking her throat so good, and then he exploded; flooding her throat and mouth with his cum.

***

Robbie looked down at the ground when Aunt Elizabeth asked if he was a virgin. He knew it was crazy that he was still a virgin at his age. It wan't like he didn't want to have sex; he just never found the one that he wanted to have sex with. Yes, that made him "different" especially in this family, but he always wanted to have a connection with the person who he lost his virginity to... as corny as that sounded.

He watched as Aunt Elizabeth brought his hand to her firm breast. His cock jumped, immediately going from hard to aching. He caressed her breast through her blouse and felt her erect nipple pressing to his palm. Robbie caressed harder and began to pull on the nipple through his aunt's blouse.

Looking into her eyes, he surprised even himself with the words that came out of his mouth. "Aunt Elizabeth, I want you to be my first, my second, and a lot more after that. I want to fuck you. I want to make love to you. I want to please you, and I want to do things for you that nobody else ever did."
 
Susan loved Trevor. Not like romantically but as a friend and boy were there benefits. She loved how worked up he got. He was always horny and always trying to get the girls alone to have sex since he was, well too young to be doing such things.
She knew him well and when he pushed her back down she knew he was about to cum. she locked on her suction and let him slide as deep as she could take him. then he throbbed and she felt him eject his cum. Molly had really gotten him worked up as he held her there for six or eight blasts before letting her breath. She swallowed all of him cum left in her mouth and licked the last bit still on his cock she held in her hands. She smiled up at his relieved face as he lay motionless with his eyes closed.
"Stay out of her pants ok?" she said as she wiped her chin and got to her feet straightening what little she was wearing. She looked down at him smiling like in a dream,
"Hey. OK? don't fuck my little sister you pig, OK?" she commanded down at him. "Or you will not be getting another one of those or any of this" she said as he opened his eyes and she grabbed her crotch in an obscene gesture more appropriate for a locker room.

* * *

"Never?" Elizabeth said in surprise to his admission. She felt bad as soon as she said it as his face fell. Her smile warmed him and she looked over his shoulder and pulled him into a stall.

"Although your first time is built up to be this huge thing. I imagine it will be over before you know." she said as her hands were busy freeing his mature cock from his clothes. She wrapped her hand around his cock which was bigger than even his fathers, she noted.

"I can't believe none of the girls got their hands on this yet" she said as she stroked him firm but slow.

"Your first time never takes long" she said as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall into the hay where she stood. She was not wearing panties and her blouse was short and did not cover her neatly trimmed thin blond mound.

She looked at Robbie with lust and pity as he looked confused and excited and nervous.

"Have you ever touched a pussy?" Aunt Elizabeth asked this grown man. She took his free hand and pressed his fingers between her slightly spread legs.

"easy" she quietly cautioned as he immediately tried to shove a finger into her, missing the target. "Gentle baby" she sighed rubbing hsi fingers softly against her rock hard clit. "Now lower, you feel the lips, there! oh yeah" she sighed as his finger dipped into her a little. "That's the spot. Do you want to be on top or under or behind me?" she asked letting him pick how he popped his cherry in his sexy Aunt.
 
He heard Susan ordering him to stay away from her little sister. Trevor did not acknowledge anything she said at first; he just smiled up at her. "What is the matter Susan? Are you afraid of the additional competition to get my cock? Are you jealous that I came down here with her and not you?"

He looked up at her as she continued to grab your crotch. "Susan, you and I both know how much you love my big cock. You could never stay away. You will never be able to stay away from it. I have no interest in your sister, but there is going to come a time when she is broken into the ways of the family, and I plan on being there for her when that time comes. In the mean time, I have no interest in your sister."

He stood up, fixing himself as he did. "You know what room I am staying in. If you want to stop by after this evening activities, I am sure I will be able to find something to take care of your problem." With that, he covered Susan's hand, which was still on her crotch, with his.

***

Robbie stepped into the stall with Aunt Elizabeth. He couldn't believe what was about to happen... or what he thought was about to happen. His aunt then released his giant shaft from his clothing. The way she talked made him more aroused. Her voice was so sexy. When she began to stroke his cock, he let out a low moan; he had never felt anything so good. Aunt Elizabeth's comments about her surprise that no girl ever had her hands on his big cock made him smile, especially about her being his first.

When Aunt Elizabeth undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground, he thought he was going to cum right then. She was so amazing, and for the first time, and hopefully far from the last time, he saw the lower half her amazing body completely revealed to him.

His fingers were a little too aggressive as she moved his hand to her soft, silky pussy. He had to take a deep breath and calm down as she told him to go easy. He found the spot and he soon saw that his hot aunt was enjoying what he was doing. He moved his other hand to her blouse and began to unbutton it. He wanted to see ALL of her.

"I want you to be on top of me Aunt Elizabeth. I want to watch your amazing body move over top of me. I want that to be my first time; my beautiful, sexy aunt riding me as I watch her."
 
Elizabeth was nervous as she glanced out the slats in the boards of the stalls. The other animals in the barn seemed to sense something was up and started to make a ruckus.
"we will have to hurry" Elizabeth whispered as she slipped her blouse off. now naked she turned and laid Robbie on his back on the pile of hay. Her mouth salivated at the sight of his giant member.
She straddled his legs and looked down at him as he turn her in.
"Oh Robbie I am so happy we are here" she sighed as she knelt straddling his rippled abs. She reached underneath herself as she locked eyes with her nephew. She brought his baseball sized head to her drenched lips having been worked up by his awkward fingers.
She leaned back against it.
"You should never speak of this but know you are the biggest in the clan" she said quickly then closed her eyes and forced herself back onto him. He was enormous, even for a mature mother of three. Her mouth opened as Robbie laid in heaven. She let out a little cry as he moved into her. Her eyes flew open as she felt him inside her.
"Oh God Robbie!" she gasped as she began moving up and down his shaft. She ran a hand up her abs to her breast and clutched it hard. She leaned back with all her wait as her face tensed and took all of him.
"God your amazing!" she gushed as she opened her eyes and began moving forward and back. He began to thrust awkwardly.
"Let me do it" she sighed as her orgasm was nearly upon her. They were in their own world as the rooster crowd and the dogs barked and horses kicked their stalls smelling the sex.
"I have never felt anything like this baby" Elizabeth admitted to her virgin nephew now locked inside her. Her muscles tight around him. She fell forward and kissed him. her tongue diving into his mouth as her hips gyrated around him.
"I am gonna cum" she gasped breaking their kiss and arching her back as his hands found her ass and he thrust up into her having learned quickly. Her body strained with effort as her eyes closed and all there was was this big young man using his Aunt's drenched body in his virgin cock. her eyes opened with fear of what was coming and could not speak with her mouth open.
 
“Fuuuuuuuuuck,” was all Robbie could say as his hot aunt slid her soaked pussy down over his hard cock. It was amazing. SHE was amazing. He started to move his hips until his aunt told him to let her do it. He placed his hands on her hips and felt her movements as she moved her body on his.

Sliding his hands up to her breasts, he started to caress them. They felt perfect in his hands as he massaged them and rolled her erect nipples between his fingers. He couldn’t believe how good this felt, and he was so happy that Aunt Elizabeth was his first.

The kiss was out-of-this-world. Their tongues danced as their bodies moved together. It only took a little while for them to move in perfect rhythm. When Aunt Elizabeth sat back, he moved his hands to that hot ass of hers and guided her up and down, once more beginning to thrust his hips to her.

Robbie’s hard cock continued to slide in and out of his aunt’s hot pussy. “Fuck yes Aunt Elizabeth. You are so amazing.” His cock continued to fill and stretch his aunt’s hot cunt. Her movements and the tight grip her pussy had on his cock pushed him to the edge...... and then over.

“Yessssssss....... ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuucck yesssssss”. Robbie exploded, shooting giant ropes of his cum into his aunt. Flooding her with his cum. “Oh my god Aunt Elizabeth. You are amazing. Take all of my cum. It is all yours.”
 
Each blast throbbed through her stretched body and sent waves of pleasure through her.
She looked down on her nephew who was now a man giving her an incredible orgasm and gallons of his seed.
She leaned down and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you Robbie, give me all of it" she sighed as his hands worked her tight ass as he drained the last of his first orgasm inside a woman, inside his aunt. She milked him grinding and rockign her hips with him.
Suddenly the creak of the barn door was heard and they froze.
"Lizzy?" they heard Mary call. "Gram said you were in here." Mary was Elizabeth's younger sister. She was white trash compared to Elizabeth but petite and sexy as hell.
"OH come on I know you are fucking Robbie" she said apparently not smart enough to look int he stall where they were.
"Whatever, find me when you are done" she said and they heard the door open and close.
Elizabeth burst out laughing laying on top of Robbie who looked like he had seen a ghost.
 
It was amazing how Aunt Elizabeth moved her incredible body. She milked all of his cum as she did a hot little dance on top of him; their bodies grinding together. Robbie maintained his grip on her tight ass; his fingers digging firmly into her flesh. He loved how good her body felt against his.

Robbie leaned up to kiss his aunt's perfect breasts, and as he did, he heard the barn door open. He froze with one of Aunt Elizabeth's erect nipples between his lips. He did not move as he heard his Aunt Mary calling to Aunt Elizabeth, and he unconsciously bit the nipple lightly as he heard Mary say she knew Elizabeth was in here fucking her.

It wasn't until Aunt Mary had left the barn that he released the nipple and laid back in the hay looking up at his hot aunt; staring at her. "Why would she say that she knew you were in here fucking me? How would she know that?"

He continued to stare up at her. "Not that I mind it if anyone knows it. Hell, you are amazing." His hands were still on her ass. He spread her cheeks wide and allowed his fingers to explore as he laid there with her body pressed to his. "Did you tell someone that you were going to fuck me, Aunt Elizabeth?" He smacked her ass lightly as he smiled up at her.
 
Elizabeth looked nervous as Robbie asked her. She knew she had only told one person she thought would keep things quiet.
"Gram" she sighed then frantically began apologizing and while holding his face with her hands kissed his cheeks and lips.
"I am sorry. I wanted this to be just us. I certainly did not want Mary to know. She will be relentlessly after you now that you are in play." She pushed herself up grinding on his still hard cock. "Especially if I tell her how wonderful you are" she sighs gripping her breasts wet with Robbie's saliva. She stopped her grinding and looked at him.
"Robbie are you ready to become one of us?" she asked laying her cards on the table. "Be one of us Robbie, we are the only ones who can match your libido. Your family will satiisfy you when no one else will or can."
As she let her words settle on the beautiful young man with his cock throbbing inside his Aunt the barn door slammed open.
"Lizzy?" the gruff holler of Robbie's drunk father filled the barn. "Where are you bitch? I need that pretty mouth of yours to take my load." He was really drunk and grumbled some cursing as he slammed stalls closed.
"Hey Robert" suddenly stopped his tirade as Aunt Mary's voice fluttered in. "Need some help with that?" she asked.
"Uh, yeah hey Mary" he said suddenly calm.
"Let's go back to your place and I think I know what you need" she said as Elizabeth straddle Robbie and they both watched through the slats of the stall. Mary was a foot shorter than Robert Sr but he followed her like a puppy caught being naughty.
Mary in her cut off shorts and tee shirt glanced back towards the stall and mouthed the words "you owe me" and winked as they exited the barn.
"Phew that was close" Elizabeth said looking down on Robbie who was clearly over whelmed with the last few minutes. "We should probably get out of here" she said pushing herself to her feet and then rising off Robbie's drenched cock which flopped onto his abs. She stood straddling him as he looked up at her thighs dripping with cum.
 
The range of emotions that Robbie was experiencing was wide. He was scared, he was nervous and he was highly aroused. First Aunt Elizabeth rode his hard cock until he filled her with his cum. Then, Aunt Mary came into the barn looking for Aunt Elizabeth and talking about how she knew that Aunt Elizabeth was in there fucking him. After that, his drunk ass father came in looking for Aunt Elizabeth to give him a blow job. All the while, Aunt Elizabeth was talking about him becoming one of them.

Robbie was disappointed when Aunt Elizabeth climbed off his cock. He was still hard and wanted more of his hot Aunt. His eyes moved over her body and he smiled when he saw his cum running down her thighs. Yea, he did that.

“Aunt Elizabeth, I am not sure what it means to be one of you. However, if it involves being able to fuck You and have your hot body, then I am definitely in favor. The only thing that will hold me back is him, my father. I want nothing to do with him, ever, but it is obvious that he wants something to do with you “
 
Elizabeth looked at him with a hard to read expression.
"All I can tell you Robbie is if there is something you want, you take it. she turned and grabbed the wooden boards of the stall door.
"You cannot control anything but what you do. What I am your father do, is none of your business." she said soberly then arched her back and spread her legs.
 
Back
Top