Eating Your Own Cum

I've done that many times,after my husband has screwed me, sucked on his dick afterwards and it had my cum on it..

I've done that many times,after my husband has screwed me, sucked on his dick afterwards and it had my cum on it..

I think I can speak for the great majority of us guys here and say how much we love women who love their own flavor, particularly when they want to get it off our cocks. It's the female equivalent to us men cleaning up our creampies...

Bitchy Ex-GF

She was my cum-bucket and the first time we fucked, I had all her pussy juices on my cock. As I was ready to cum, she asked for it in her mouth. So she tasted hers - but I kissed her and tasted mines!! :cool:

I've always loved tasting myself whether on a partners cock, lips or on my own fingers.

Laying in bed next to my wife as I type this ...
I just shot a huge load of cum on her nipples and I sucked them clean .. 😋😋

In one of those moods tonight. Staying home tonight so wont have anyone to lick it off of or from inside of so will probably have to test my aim again.

I love to eat cum, mine or anyone else's. I used to be able to suck myself off, but I'm not that limber anymore.

Back