Tick-Tock Toy Boy (Closed)

Jezebel1669

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 8, 2012
Posts
1,359
I have an RP idea which is more like a game to be played.

The basic idea is that I'm the frustrated housewife with a rich husband whose been bought a new, top-of-the-range sex droid to satisfy her sexual needs. The only problem is the droid takes a lot of power to run and often has to recharge, which is where the game begins.

Starting with 100% power, you use up 1% each time you write a paragraph. At the same time the frustrated housewife starts a 0% arousal and needs to get to 100% in order to orgasm. For each paragraph I'll award a random number of arousal points depending on how appropriate, creative, hot and kinky it is. Posts which are boring, predictable or just out of place can also lose points.

There's also stages to the game, based on the 1st base-2nd base-etc. dating model. Until she's 20% aroused the frustrated housewife responds better to chat-up lines and basic physical appearance, between 20-40% she wants to feel physical intimacy (petting and kissing), 40-60% she wants sexual foreplay and above that is all about sexual performance, kinks and perversions.

The frustrated housewife has a number of secret turn ons and kinks which will gain you bonus points if you discover them, but what they are you'll have to try to work out for yourself. She also has turn offs, which will get points deducted if you hit them.

At any time the droid can choose to power down to rest, recovering 20% power but since she has to wait for it to recover the frustrated housewife will lose 25% arousal at the same time.

If the droid's power gets too low it can choose to recharge itself, recovering all its power, but at the same time losing 75% of the frustrated housewife's arousal.

Since the frustrated housewife is multi-orgasmic, if you ever score more than 100% anything extra will be retained after her orgasm, giving you a boost for your next attempt. If you ever manage to get over 200% then she'd automatically orgasm twice!

The challenge is to see whether you can make her cum, or even better how many times you can make her cum, before all of your power is drained (or you get bored with the game and stop posting.)

The design of the droid is entirely up to you and you can make it male, female, transgender, mechanical, biological, small, large, humanoid, alien, monstrous or any other form you can think of. Special features (such as vibrating fingers, aphrodisiac nipples, hypnotic eye beams, etc.) are also encouraged.

Be warned, at the start of the game the housewife is fully clothed standing in the middle of her front room having just unpackaged her new toy, and simply jumping on her and trying to fuck her straight away will most likely get you repackaged and sent back to the factory before your first battery's had a chance to spark. She wants to have sex, but you have to strip her and perform foreplay on her in order to get the highest arousal award.

Also if you try to write and incredibly long paragraphs, I'll automatically deduct 5% power and edit to an appropriate number of separate paragraphs before deducting the power required for them too.

Anyone who's interested in giving the game a try, feel free to PM me.

[tr][td]Frustrated Housewife Bio[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Name:[/td][td]Amelia 'Lia' Monroe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age:[/td][td]23 (she's actually 32, but always tells people she's 23 when asked)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]DOB:[/td][td]7th September[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Starsign:[/td][td]Virgo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Height:[/td][td]5'6"[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Weight:[/td][td]115lbs (closer to 140, but again she's a liar)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bra Size:[/td][td]34C[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hair:[/td][td]Chestnut (brunette)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Eye:[/td][td]Grey/Green[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Residence:[/td][td]Indian Hill, Hamilton County, OH[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hobbies:[/td][td]Spending her husband's money, spending other people's money, maxing out credit cards, ridiculing servants[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Turn Ons:[/td][td]She likes to be touched - Massage;
Bountiful harvest - especially her breasts;
Tug it like you mean it! - Hair pulling;
Say My Name! - Name calling/Dirty talk;
Best things in life... - Money/Fame;
<LOCKED>
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Turn Offs:[/td][td]Ouch! That Hurts! - Pain;
I don't spit or swallow! - Giving oral;
Ewwww! - Watersports/Bukkake
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Kinks:[/td][td]Backdoor Delivery - Anal/Assplay;
Tie me up, make me squirm! - Bondage/Restraint;
Thank you Sir, may I have another! - Spanking
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Proudest Moment:[/td][td]Winning the Ohio State Beauty Pageant when she was 16.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]REAL Proudest Moment:[/td][td]Titty-fucking Peter Frampton at a New Years party while her husband watched.[/td][/tr]


5249Lia-Monroe.jpg
 
Last edited:
Power level - 100%, Arousal - 0%, Orgasms - 0

"All ready for you." The delivery man said as he passed a small box with a big red button on it to Mrs Monroe as she inspected the large white crate with dissatisfaction.

"What exactly am I supposed to do with this?" She asked with disgust, as if the act of pushing a button was beneath her.

With a sigh the delivery man fell into his usual patter. Why was it every spoilt rich girl had to go through the same routine. "When you press the button the unit will activate, seeking out its owner. That would be whoever is holding the control at the time. Once its found its target the unit will do everything it can to fulfil the owner's physical desires." His voice droned, as if reading from a pamphlet.

Leaning closer surreptitiously the delivery man whispered to the client, "I have to warn you though, these things can be very sensitive. Sometimes they read things about you even you may not have known. I remember one case where they found a girl who'd been hanging fro three day from her..."

"Yes yes," Mrs Monroe said dismissively, waving her hand to stop the boring little man from talking any more. "So I just press this button and the thing will do what I tell it."

Looking away uncomfortably the delivery man took a deep breath. "Not exactly. The unit serves your basest needs and desires, and sometimes that means doing things you may not think you want to."

"Well, what's the point of a servant that won't follow orders?" Mrs Monroe replied, tossing the control unit back over her shoulder as she started to walk away. The delivery man's eyes watched with horror as the small box sailed through the air, landing upside down with the button pressing against the floor.

As the crate gave out a loud hiss and steam began to vent out of it Mrs Monroe turned to look at it in surprise. "Is it supposed to do that?" She asked the delivery man, but as she turned to hear his response all she saw was the front door slamming shut, the sound of squealing tires in the distance marking his departure.

With a colossal thump the front of the crate collapsed onto the polished hardwood floor and Mrs Monroe winched as it scratched the perfect, and expensive, wooden panelling. Turning her attention upwards she peered through the steam, trying to see what lay inside.
 
As the steam cleared around him, the Android slowly moved his fingers making a fist then relaxing them. "Self Assessment Complete. 100% operational", he says in a robotic voice. He was tall, 6'5 and broad shouldered, his dark black hair cut short and his dark face covered with a well maintained beard. He is wearing a dark suit and white shirt, unbuttoned to show just a bit of the synthetic hairs on his toned chest.

His brown eyes scan the room before stopping at Mrs. Monroe. "Good Afternoon" He says, his voice finally adjusting to an American accent. "I am Toyota Robotics Companion Android Model number 53x-89. But you can call me Matthew. How may I be of service?" He says flashing the young woman a smile of perfectly white teeth.
 
Last edited:
Power level - 98%, Arousal - 2%, Orgasms - 0

He was tall, 6'5 and broad shouldered, his dark black hair cut short and his dark face covered with a well maintained beard. He is wearing a dark suit and white shirt, unbuttoned to show just a bit of the synthetic hairs on his toned chest.
+1 Arousal

...flashing the young woman a smile of perfectly white teeth.
+1 Arousal

----

Lia was surprised to say the least. She'd heard the new android were going to be hitting the market soon, the girls at the country club were abuzz with the rumours, but she'd never thought her husband would get one of them for her. In fact she never thought he even remembered she lived with him.

"Matthew?" She asked curiously, "Wherever did you get that name?"
 
He shrugs "It was on my data banks for one of the top 25 American names. The other's didn't interest me. But if you prefer to call me something else I am more then happy to change my name settings Mrs...? Oh I am sorry I never stopped to ask you your name" He says stepping away from the box and reaching for Mrs. Monroe's hand, his synthetic skin soft to the touch "What do I call you?"
 
Power level - 97%, Arousal - 7%, Orgasms - 0

reaching for Mrs. Monroe's hand, his synthetic skin soft to the touch
BONUS: She likes to be touched - Massage Turn On +5 Arousal

-----

For a moment Lia was stunned as the machine took her hand, only her husband usually dared to try any physical contact with her, and lately even that had been hard to come by. Flexing her fingers in his grip for a moment she let herself enjoy the feeling of his skin on hers before pulling her hand way an stepping back.

"You are to call me Mrs Monroe, or Ma'am." She said proudly flicking her hair over her shoulders haughtily as she looked over at the machine. "And what is it exactly that you do?"
 
Matt slowly and non threateningly steps forward matching her step back and takes her hand again, his warm lips gently brushing the back of her hand, kissing it lightly before letting it go.

"Well Mrs. Monroe, I have been programmed to be the perfect companion. I can do daily chores like cooking and driving. I am also well versed in forms of seduction and pleasure, for example dancing, massage, and love making." He says mater-of-factually, flashing his smile again.
 
Power level - 95%, Arousal - 11%, Orgasms - 0

takes her hand again, his warm lips gently brushing the back of her hand, kissing it lightly before letting it go.
+4 Arousal

-----

Turning away from the machine Lia slowly made her way over to the couch, her hips wriggling from side-to-side with each step as she went. Glancing back over her shoulder she called out, "I just hope they taught you how to mix a good drink. Fetch me something refreshing."

With a flick of her hand she indicated the large, well-stocked drinks cabinet set to the side of the room. Inside a myriad of bottles, all of the highest quality spirits and wines waited on the cooled shelves.
 
Matt's eyes fix onto Lia's backside as she walks to her couch, the black dress she's wearing hugging every curve.

He walks to the well stocked bar and grabs a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle's and two Old Fashioned cups, mixing them both a Bourbon Old Fashioned, garnishing both with an orange slice and and cherry before joining Lia at the couch. He hands Lia her drink before sitting down next to her, his hand running along the hem of her dress fingers gently brushing her thigh as he feels the fabric.

"I couldn't help but notice your dress as you walked away, is it a Valentino?"
 
Power level - 92%, Arousal - 23%, Orgasms - 0

He walks to the well stocked bar and grabs a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle's and two Old Fashioned cups
BONUS: Best things in life... Money Turn On +5 Arousal
fingers gently brushing her thigh as he feels the fabric.
+3 Arousal
is it a Valentino?"
+4 Arousal

-----

As she sipped her drink Lia looked over at the droid appreciatively. The blend of the Family Reserve on her tongue mixed beautifully with the other flavours leaving her wanting more. Licking her lips she carefully lay back on the couch, her chest pushing forwards almost involuntarily as she did.

"Well, it seems you do know a good drink when asked." She said, her voice low and sultry. "Do you know any other little trick you'd like to share with me?" Letting her high heel shoe slip off of her ankle, Lia reached out with her foot, gently nuzzling it against the machine's
 
Lia's skin was soft against his synthetics, he could feel his arousal programming kick in, his "manhood" tightening in his tailored slacks.

Lifting Lia's foot into his hands he slowly kneads her her muscles, massaging her sole before slowly sliding his hands along her calve and thigh, fingers kneading down as they travel higher.

Leaning in he kisses her behind her ear and whispers "I would hate to show you all my cards at once, where's the fun in that?" Matt teases, gently nibbling and tugging at her earlobe.
 
Power level - 89%, Arousal - 26%, Orgasms - 0

Lifting Lia's foot into his hands he slowly kneads her her muscles, massaging her sole before slowly sliding his hands along her calve and thigh, fingers kneading down as they travel higher.
+2 Arousal
Leaning in he kisses her behind her ear
+1 Arousal
"I would hate to show you all my cards at once, where's the fun in that?" Matt teases,
-1 Arousal
gently nibbling and tugging at her earlobe.
+1 Arousal

-----

As the droid rubbed her foot Lia leaned back against the couch, letting him slowly work his way up her leg. At the same time she began to work her way up his, inching her toes up along his calf.

When he suddenly moved closer to her, his lips close to her ear Lia felt her heart quicken, but as he whispered to her she went cold for a second.

"You know, I really don't like to be kept waiting." Dropping her foot she moved her hand down and cupped his bulge between her fingers. "Give it to me." She said, sounding almost like a spoilt child demanding more candy.
 
Matt gently pushes her hands away and smiles "Impatient Mrs. Monroe? Well if you don't like kept waiting I better get to work, you are the boss after all." He teases winking.

He quickly slides off the couch and turns Lia around so her legs dangle off the edge. His hands slide higher up her toned thighs and grip her moist panties, sliding them down around her ankles as her dress hikes up reveling her wetness.

Gripping her thighs Matt forces Lia's legs apart and kneels down in front of her, kissing her inner thighs, nibbling at her skin, marking her with small bite marks.
 
Power level - 86%, Arousal - 26%, Orgasms - 0

His hands slide higher up her toned thighs and grip her moist panties,
+3 Arousal
kissing her inner thighs, nibbling at her skin,
+2 Arousal
marking her with small bite marks.
WARNING: Ouch! That Hurts! - Pain Turn Off -5 Arousal

-----

At first Lia was a little put-off as the droid pushes her hands away and winks at her, but when his strong, powerful hands took hold of her and turned her with such ease she felt her pussy stirring once more. When she felt his hands sliding up her thighs, stripping her of her underwear, her pleasure only grew.

His lips felt divine against her soft sensitive skin, but as his teeth bit into her she yelp loudly, in pain. Grabbing him by the hair she quickly pulled his head away, rubbing her hand over the sore skin as she glared at him.

"That hurt me." She said her voice filled with disappointment. Waving a finger in his face she warned him, "Don't do it again!"
 
As she pulls him up by his hair, Matt's eyes fixes on Lia's icy glare. "Yes Ma'am, you're the boss, he says standing up and starts to unbutton his shirt, revealing his dark hard chest.

He then presses the bulge of his pants against Lia's wet pussy, letting her feel the simulated throbbing of his cock. His hands slide up her dress and starts caressing her breasts through her dress.

Using his temperature regulators in his body he forces his hands to get nice and cool, causing Lia's nipples to perk. "Should we get you out of your dress? I wouldn't want you ruining it, but it looks so good on you, I'd hate to take it off."
 
Power level - 83%, Arousal - 39%, Orgasms - 0

As she pulls him up by her hair,
BONUS: Tug it like you mean it! - Hair Pulling Turn On +5 Arousal

He then presses the bulge of his pants against Lia's wet pussy, letting her feel the simulated throbbing of his cock.
+3 Arousal

His hands slide up her dress and starts caressing her breasts through her dress.
BONUS: Bountiful harvest - Breast Massage Turn On +5 Arousal

-----

Lia winched as the robot pulled her hair, just hard enough for her to feel it but not so much as to ruin the tumbling curls. She looked up at him with a hungry smile, licking her lips.

"No more waiting!" Lia declared as she pulled the front of her dress down, fully exposing her perfectly crafted C-cups, a present from her husband for their anniversary, before hooking her hand around the back of the robot's neck, pulling it down into a passionate kiss.

Her other hand moved down over his, helping to steer his touch over her breasts, leading to the best spots to touch as she moaned into his mouth
 
Matt's hands kneed Lia's soft perfectly dome breasts, fingers flicking at her stiff nipples. He quickly breaks their kiss and lets his lips slide down her slender neck and shoulders before stopping at her breasts, sucking her hardened nipples into his mouth.

His hands reach around to grip her slim waist and pull her to her feet, letting her expensive dress fall to her feet. His lifts her easily off the marble floor of the mansion and into his hands resting them on her toned buttocks, carrying her upstairs to her bedroom, gently tossing her into her mattress before unbuttoning his own shirt and slacks, tugging them off quickly, his artificial lungs heaving in excitement under his synthetic skin.
 
Power level - 81%, Arousal - 46%, Orgasms - 0

Matt's hands kneed Lia's soft perfectly dome breasts, fingers flicking at her stiff nipples.
+4 Arousal
sucking her hardened nipples into his mouth.
+3 Arousal

-----

Yelping slightly as she felt his fingers teasing at her nipples Lia sucked hard on the robot's tongue, enjoying the natural feel of the skilfully crafted piece of machinery. If she didn't know better she'd have sworn he was the real McCoy, and for a moment she wondered if he really was.

When he pulled away from her she fell back panting, tilting her head to watch as he made his way down towards her nipple and sucked it heard. She laughed out loud, gasping as his mouth teased her even more.

She watched as he rose to his feet, once more admiring his perfectly engineered chassis, before feeling his hands grabbing hold of her. Lifted off her feet she wrapped her thighs around his waist as the robot effortlessly carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom, where normally only her husband would be allowed to enter. She would've complained, but right now she only had one thing on her mind.

It seemed the machine did as well. Watching from where he'd dropped her onto the bed Lia licked her lips at the full sight of his naked body as he stood over her for a moment. "I thought I told you no more waiting!" She cried out playfully as she reached forwards and grabbed his cock, pulling him down onto the bed beside her.
 
Grunting softly as he is pulled into bed, Matt is a little surprised at Lia's impatience. A wide smirk across his face, his hands slowly slide along Lia's elegant body before sliding between her legs, his fingers trace the outline of her pussy, feeling the slick wetness dripping from her.

Sliding down on the bed, Matt positions himself between Lia's thighs. He uses his warm tongue to lick along her moist slit, her juices sweet and tangy to his taste sensors. He could feel Lia buck with pleasure beside him, causing his own pleasure settings to raise, he eagerly sucks her lips into his mouth, the tip of his nose rubbing against her swollen clit as he moves his head in slow circles, simulating her as she lets out loud audible moans.
 
Power level - 79%, Arousal - 50%, Orgasms - 0

his fingers trace the outline of her pussy, feeling the slick wetness dripping from her.
+1 Arousal
He uses his warm tongue to lick along her moist slit, her juices sweet and tangy to his taste sensors..
+1 Arousal
eagerly sucks her lips into his mouth, the tip of his nose rubbing against her swollen clit as he moves his head in slow circles, simulating her as she lets out loud audible moans.
+2 Arousal

-----

Panting heavily, Lia reaches down with both hands, grabbing at the robot's hair and tugging it gently as she grinds her hips against his face. "Mmm, that's good," she moans, lifting her legs and pressing her feet against his back, her toes curling against his skin as her panties hang from her ankle.

Wriggling her buttocks on the bedsheets she moves from side-to-side as her ass lifts up off of the bed, her pussy thrusting against his mouth.
 
Using his thumbs Matt spreads Lia's soft lips apart, darting his tongue tongue into her, juices dripping down the corner of his mouth.

Leaning up he kisses Lia firmly on her mouth letting her taste herself on his tongue and lips. "Mrs. Monroe, you taste so sweet, any sweeter and we may have to bottle it" He teases as he looks down on her naked body, his fingers replacing his tongue on her pussy.
 
Power level - 77%, Arousal - 54%, Orgasms - 0

Using his thumbs Matt spreads Lia's soft lips apart, darting his tongue tongue into her, juices dripping down the corner of his mouth.
+2 Arousal
Leaning up he kisses Lia firmly on her mouth letting her taste herself on his tongue and lips.
+1 Arousal
his fingers replacing his tongue on her pussy.
+1 Arousal

-----

Lia purred as she felt the soft powerful tongue brushing over her, the sensation causing her buttocks to squeeze together and her toes to curl. She didn't even realise the machine had moved before it was on top of her, its mouth on hers as she tasted the heady mixture on her juices on his tongue.

As it placed its fingers against her Lia felt her legs moving apart, giving him the access he needed to press them up and into her canal, her freely flowing juices letting them slip easily into her. With a gasp she tossed back her head, sending her hair flying out across the bed behind her.
 
Pulling away slowly, Matt grips Lia around her waist and rolls her onto her stomach lifting her ass into the air. His hands slide along her toned ass, squeezing and spanking her gently but sternly.

Not able to take the simulated throbbing from his cock any longer he plunges into Lia's pussy from behind, his hand sliding up her back and into her hair, pulling back on it, forcing her to back herself down his shaft as he simultaneously slams himself forward, sinking deeper into her.
 
Power level - 75%, Arousal - 72%, Orgasms - 0

His hands slide along her toned ass, squeezing and spanking her gently but sternly.
BONUS: Thank you Sir, may I have another! - Spanking Kink +10 Arousal

Not able to take the simulated throbbing from his cock any longer he plunges into Lia's pussy from behind,
+3 Arousal

his hand sliding up her back and into her hair, pulling back on it,
+5 Arousal

-----

Lia yelped as she felt Matt's hand slam down on her ass, but then immediately started to purr as she felt the warmth spreading across her backside. "Thank you! May I have another?" She called out, almost as s reflex.

She was almost disappointed when she didn't feel another stroke lands and was just about to turn her head pouting towards her lover when she felt his cock driving up into her dripping wet cunt. With s gasp of delight she pushed herself back against it, letting it fill her.

As she felt his fingers in her hair she drew in her breath with anticipation and was rewarded a moment later as he tugged it gently but firmly, yanking her head back and forcing her to cry out with joy.
 
Reaching for his belt Matt uses brings the thick leather down on Lia's ass, smirking as it turns read. "You have kinky little tastes don't you Mrs. Monroe? Naughty little girl."

Pushing his cock further into her wet cunt, Matt grips Lia around her neck, kissing her furiously on her lips, tugging back on her lips with his teeth, moaning as he feels her muscles wrap tightly around his shaft. "Mmmm Fuck Lia you are so tight."
 
Back
Top