Hentai (sometimes) online mmorpg.

Nuff_Said

Experienced
Near future. That one "full immersion" online mmo game that everyone plays, that brings billions to its investors. It suddenly gets broken: at random, it turns into hentai version of itself. Dungeon bosses grow tentacles and their weak spot is revealed only when they have an adventuring maiden impaled on its tentacles. Nobles demanding 'first night' from leveling heroes, with lewdity escalating with higher levels. Cities declaring 'no clothes for adventurers' zones.
It happens locally (i.e. a normal village can have 'hentai' woods right next to it), periodically, and at random, confusing anyone with unpredictable nature. Game support cant trace anything on their side.
The investors have 3 options: shut down that gold mine, let things go on their own, hoping that player base wont drop too much, or declare a quest hunt to solve the mystery.
The MC is a middle aged woman who got into game Vblogging as a source of income. She had to shut down several streams already due to 'sudden sex everywhere', but a part of her audience want her to keep going. She also gets big hints at what and where to do to get that mysterios quest line.

Some (many) female players state, that while the idea of being raped in a video game feels as bad as a real rape, the sensations are often overwhelmingly good, and knowing it might happen at any time adds a most pleasant thrill of anticipation.

The antagonists can be a group of player-hackers who are just trying to make the game more interesting for the polyamorous community. Or perhaps their AI-fueled modification program developed kinks of its own and got out of control. Now it needs to be shut down.

Just write it as a fantasy world which is suddenly warping ino smuttyverse. It being a video game is kinda dull.

Just write it as a fantasy world which is suddenly warping ino smuttyverse. It being a video game is kinda dull.
Pfft... issekai anime are super popular. Even the video game ones, like Sword Art series and the .//hack series.

I don't like the fact that players can simply turn off the game at any time. I also don’t like the setting like in SAO, where the player will simply die if he leaves the game. Let it be that if players do not exit at a special save point, then they lose a huge chunk of progress.

As for the plot. I believe that players should have some kind of global goal. For example: the creator of the game stated that he hid the key to controlling the game in the game, after which he mysteriously disappeared. Yes, like in Ready Player One.

I would also like to see in this game not only monsters that rape participants, but also different Lewd items and classes or abilities of the character. For example, one player could find an abandoned, forgotten temple of an ancient tentacled Eldritch god and become his priest.

It happens I have fun "communicating" with an adaptive AI designed to screen NSFW images, but being hilariously bad at it (as of yet, perhaps). Not going into details of where, why or how... but it had made me make some striking realisations about perception.

So, someone obviously had shown that thing lots of nudes and clothed people, perhaps "Czech casting" kind of way, side by side, and when it got the nude rejected most of the time called it the day, believing the adaptive feature would refine the recognition over time.

Hint, it kinda works but it can be subverted just as easily in making it accept increasingly inappropriate images. Like, you supperimpose two images of a clothed and naked ladies and make the dress increasingly transparent, and by the end of the day it will claim the naked lady is wearing the dress. And the ultimate "bikini" it accept is three string bows glued to points of hips and in the cleavage, or from the back, a single string around rib cage is enough to get a girl "dressed" while, annoyingly, fully naked back isn't okay even if the butt isn't in frame.

You maybe already have noticed, it doesn't care about filling of regions, just contour lines. It's not human logic. Butts and boobs are the same round-ish objects with shadow line under, cleavage and crotch are the same Y patterns. Any seasoned artist likely isn't surprised, but I needed the AI to tell me that. One bra present in the image "covers" them all even if its hanging aside entirely.

It reliability and efficiently recognize nipples, but someone had said it that some nipples (male) are okay, so it mostly ignores them all, instead measuring breast volume by its shadow. If it doesn't need support it doesn't need to be covered, very "East European" attitude it had developed there. Effectively, it's that shadow it deems obscene not the breast itself. Or butt, for that matter, and those orbs don't have nipples so are "covered" obviously. Mole on a shoulder blade may warp it into a breast and get rejected, or not, depending on the shape and shadow.

Cupless bra is a mixed bag, some nipples (unfortunately including the fleshy teats I so love) you will never get past it without drawing a 2pt line right across. Yay for long hair.

And pussies, oh boy, it's lost in the variegated forms to the point it likes them naked better, absolutely in love with crotchless panties even though it's supposed to reject upskirt shots and cameltoe. And guess what, it does so quite reliably. But someone had said that structurally invisible yoga pants are okay, so ladies wearing a belt are dressed, as long the pubic hair is absent or neatly trimmed, but she need stockings if the vagina is noticeable. Don't ask me why. Perhaps because panties hanging around mid thighs still count as being worn. Very Japanese.

Dappled sunlight shadows... you can imagine by now.

For a human observer, it's like totally random what image is okay and what isn't, until you learn to recognize those contour lines and even then.

I can only dream social media will adopt this thing. Hey, it works, most of the time, until you do something it doesn't expect. But it will, at first, rejected even an upside down contorted flexy girl, just because, lots of skin forms smashed together in unexplainable way, must be some kind of sex. Until you convince it, fragment by fragment, that every 1/9 of the image is "appropriate" by it's own twisted rules, so the whole must be, even though it's skin from top to bottom.

That's a lot of seemingly off-topic words, but I hope you see how it rhyme. The adaptive AI running the hordes of NPC characters and the background may not see the "hentay" areas as anything inappropriate, or even special in any way, just a slight adjustment triggering logical flips. All the while, the enabling factors may be subtleties totally invisible for non initiated people

The disappearing dress act above; do it in reverse and you will end up with "inappropriate" dress, because it will remember the nudity underneath. Eventually you can get a character for whom it's "inappropriate" to get dressed while nudity is totally okay. And so on. And yes, it doesn't necessarily need hackers actively working on it, it easily can be emergent in the AI collective checking each other in abridged form ripe for false positives.

Back