The Price She Pays

Senor_Smut

Monkey in a Fez
You try to make others believe that nothing is wrong – try to make yourself believe it. The ones you love, the ones you work with, family, friends, church members, none of them can know what you do...what you're forced to do. For your sake and for their sake, you must pretend that you're the same person as you were before someone found your secret, found that one terrible thing you did, the thing you thought no one would ever know. You spend your days in fear, acting like everything is the same as it was, waiting in dread for your phone to ring, waiting to hear that terrifying voice on the other end telling you to do something filthy, something shameful. You're afraid of your next orders, the next thing you have to do to avoid being exposed – but you're afraid of something else too: that deep inside, all these things you're blackmailed into doing are changing you...

Hello! I am a mature, reliable male writer looking for a mature female writer to play in a 1-on-1 game. Your character is a woman who has a wonderful life filled with people and things she loves...people and things she'd do anything to protect. Unfortunately, at some time in your past, your character did something terrible, something almost certainly criminal, something that would absolutely destroy your life and hurt the ones you love if it ever got out. You thought it was all behind you, that nobody would ever know – but you were wrong. Because someone, somewhere, knows what you did, and that someone is going to make you do things you never imagined you would do in order to keep your life from blowing up.

The main themes of this game are blackmail, coercion, and corruption. However, since you're being blackmailed into a sexual odyssey, many other themes, kinks, and fetishes will come up, and I would be delighted to incorporate anything you'd like to explore. Let your freak flag fly, girl. Personally I have very few things I won't write: extreme violence in a sexual context (though I don't mind writing it in a nonsexual context if the story calls for it), vomit, and scat. Anything else is fine as long as we're both enjoying it. Obviously any limits you have will be respected.

The structure of the game bear some explaining, since people have different expectations. This game will be a "slow burn," especially at first. Before your life gets flipped upside-down by your blackmailer, we'll take plenty of time to explore your situation and get to know your character as well as the people, places, and things she loves: in order to give weight to her desires to keep those things, we need to understand them and feel her passion for them. This isn't a game that rushes from one sex scene to another – since one of the main themes is how doing all these things changes your character, we'll need to explore that too as she tries to maintain her life, and maybe as she decides what to keep and what to let go as her priorities change. In this game we'll take the space to do deep dives into your character, so if you want to write something that really gives you a chance to develop a whole other person, this might be the game for you. That said, there will be plenty of sex and naughtiness too!

Your character can be almost anything you want. She should be old enough to have developed her own life that she can't just walk away from, so she's probably post-college age by some period. In addition, she should be old enough that she could have done something awful far enough in the past that she's sure she's gotten away with it. The only other limit is that she should be able to go from one place to another with relative inconspicuousness, without paparazzi or a security detail bird dogging her every move (having something like that around would make it really difficult to write the story!). Aside from that, her age, job, romantic status, employment, family status, aspirations, economic condition, reputation, what she did to get herself in this mess – all up to you.

The game will be hosted on another site that is free and accessible from anywhere (it won't even raise flags if you access it from work). I do this because it makes it much easier to organize and search, we can post files like photographs and other information, in a readily accessible and organizable spot, and we don't need to worry about violating some obscure Lit rule about mentioning corporate names or something. Contact me for details.

I am looking for a partner who can post at least twice per week, though I am able to write much more often if that suits you. If you're not going to be able to post for a period of time, I ask that you let me know so I'm not left to wonder if you've dropped the game or were eaten by hyenas or something.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Back