Tub Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I realize how bad I am with names!! Now that several have had more than one name, plus knowing some of the REAL names, I'm certainly more confused than ever!:confused:

As much as the fun times were, I really wouldn't want to "go back" there. Oman still enjoys hanging out there, but it's too disquieting for me; guess I'm getting too slow with the scroll!:D

Plus, thanks to Hat, Oman are I are usually "hooked up" even if we're NOT on screen at the same place!:rose:

A big laugh was actually "seeing" Oman, Tulip and Flirt WITH their clothes on!! Imagination is such a "freeing" thing!:rose:
 
Oh Yes

bone.........what a bone.......to have that one again......

and what happened to MD.....and JR Edison

giggle

ambrose,.......mmmmmm

is it me.......or are the older guys better then the young ones.......

and JT........i am not saying a word............just hummmmmmming to myself

mayi
:rose:
 
wow..i want to thank all the wonderful ladies for their kind comments....if i was as good as you say i was it was because it takes two to tango and i fed off of you all....If i could remember your name then Jenny im s sure i would remember that afternoon...i have an idea who you were then and if i'm right DAYUUUMMM.........tulip i tried my best but she had her man so i settled for the body shots...thanks....*S*..tequila sure tastes different now ...lol....Mayi...yes we tried...all these interruptions....LOL...LB waht can i say you are one of a kind....love those aussie women....and hat yes we had some fun times as well.... wow..hope i didnt forget anybody..well there are others but they are not posting here so i wont say anythingabout them...*G*
 
omahaman2 said:
almost forgot you stargirl, really didnt though just didnt want jenny to know that i still have your undies

psstt jenny have you seen my lime green thongs anywhere,, i swaped them for his boxers,, that was be fore i started stealing them hee hee hee

mind you iam wondering if its what inside them i love more hee hee
mus46_lone_star_surf_shorts.jpg




ohh lord now i have to ring my sponser again and go on the 12 step programme and its all omans fault...:p

any way i only pinched omans and mr chips's boxers
 
Lime green you say, Star?

Hmmmmm... now wondering where he got the red ones from!:eek:

thong2.gif


I know that it's what's inside that counts!:devil: :p :D
Now you're getting ME started, Star! *Looking at clock, trying to figure out when he'll be "home"* ;)


JT ... if you REALLY think you remember who I "was", please pm me. I don't want to give out my identities (since there are still some "out there" who might feel funny finding out about me!). I promise I will let you know YES or NO honestly! I think you did enjoy yourself, BTW. You always said "hi" ever since!:cool:
 
STAR

oh my........KEEP POSTING...........PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow
wow
wowowowowowowowowowow

mayi:rose:
 
Re: STAR

mayi said:
oh my........KEEP POSTING...........PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow
wow
wowowowowowowowowowow

mayi:rose:


Hello mayi.

How things are going ?
 
Re: Tubbers

pleasureu said:
Nick,
I was not gonna post to this page again, but you made me.
Is for tubbers to reminisce, not -hing else
you aint a tubber, never have been, an probly dont even know what one is

Sorry mayi, got me pissed

Sorry pleasureu.

I did not mean to create any problems, i just thought the thread is open. Should you consider the thread private , pls post it.

Matter closed.
 
as far as i am concerned it is an open thread. there is no reason why everyone can not enjoy the tub stories......and the wonderful tub people.

P.....please don't be pissed........we are all friends here.

If anyone feels differently,.........please say so.

mayi:rose:
 
Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if I should blackmail Oman about those tub 3somes we had. I do love chocolate!!:devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
I am rollin on the floor laughing...memories...what wonderful things they are!! Space! You will never let me forget, will you??? lmao! But I don't really want to...You and Omega have become my best friends! Woman made some great friends here and still is, tho Boo is much more comfortable now. I'm telling a secret here...does anyone remember Ole'? or Chevy4443? My first cyber love...I love him in RL and will forever. He is by far, the sweetest kindest man I have ever met in a chat! And Wildroot...don't know if he was a regular, but a swell guy nonetheless. I remember Raven and Serenity in the am's...making love sounds and driving me nuts. Ooohh! How I love the sounds of sex! LadyBird...you and LadyJayne and Prettytits got me off on the right foot ( my knees actually!) and it has been a wonderful ride ever since! And poor ol LordFlashHeart...mad cuz he was underage and inquiring what color undies every am. (he had a different name when I first met him..) I don't dare try to remember names of folks who have been good to me for fear of leaving someone out! But my buddy list has 63 names on it...that tells you something right there! And I bear no ill will towards anyone...what's the point? It's all an adventure- an ongoing one for me! I'll be cutting back when I go to work, but I don't think I'll ever completely leave. I've had way too much fun!

OhhhMannnnn!! What a wonderful tribute- not just to Jenny, but to you. You've helped a lot of folks, including me, and you are 'Way past awesome!' I wish everyone, sooner or later, will benefit from the kind of love you two have for each other. That's my only real fantasy...(tho I do have some doozy play fantasies!) is to fall in love for real. I have never been, but the two of you remind me of what a good thing it could be. Thanks for this post. It's a good forum...positive thinking never hurt a soul! I love you all, and all that are yet to come! (no puns, please...LOL)
 
Re: Apology

pleasureu said:
my apologies to mayi, nick and everyone else.
I thought this thread was for tub memories.
Evidently I was wrong, and erred.Sincerely soory for that.have fun
p


I am glad you posted again here pleasureu. I really am.

I have seen many of your posts and i trully believe you are an interesting person . I really had no intention to harm anyone in Literotica.


Hope we all have fun here.


Bye
 
P

i do not believe you were wrong, but if you would read the first post, it says all are welcome wither they are from syd's or have tub times of their own..........if anyone wants to change that they say so.........but i beleive that in time things will change. P you will always be welcome to post here, you have many memories and stories to share. Please do.

my hugs and kisses to all the tubbers...........we are friends to the end.

mayi:rose:
 
hatara said:
Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if I should blackmail Oman about those tub 3somes we had. I do love chocolate!!:devil: :kiss: :kiss:

I would LOVE hearing about these!!:D Geez, the things I missed when I used to sleep alone!;)

Welcome Nick! I agree that I felt this was an "open" thread; I haven't any "real" hot tub experiences, but would always enjoy hearing some!

Now, cool off a little, Mayi! I realize Oman looks great in those shorts! Certainly brings a BIG smile to my face! :D

OK.. Oman... Waiting to hear about 3somes and thongs!:kiss:
 
T or D

i learned my lesson early on that.........never play with perky and tulip.........they were cutthroat.....**** but tough

mayi:rose:
 
we need to share this with the other tubbers........please let them know as you see them.........yes it is fun in here.

mayi:rose:
 
Yes, this is a fun thread! I learned real quick not to play T or D w/ PerkyBaby!! It was fun though!

Another fun memory...Boneherhard and Boneherhart...the Evil Twins, and Bees, and Beees, and Beeees!!

And Hart...(This user has entered Woman over and over Pwd=cumming) I nearly broke a rib the first time I saw that! It was the first time I had ever seen anyone do a "this user" change and after the shock, I fell out of the chair! I've had lots of fun!
 
and even more hart

i remember swiss miss..........and of course.....whipped cream for swiss miss..........oh my god........i could not type after that.

were oh were is hart................:kiss:

mayi:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top