Tub Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiles at the Ole Tub Days........

mayi said:
i love hearing your stories about things in the tub.......i sure missed a lot over the last two years.........and i miss the old tub even more.

mayi:rose:

Well now, Mayi, I seem to remember another nick or two of yours from the "old tub days."

Of course I had one or two myself........wink..........

ATHLETIC

you did come.........kisses hun......

lets see........mayi, umay.....crystal blue1......nels99......angel.... christmas angel.........gingerbread lady (now you know JT).....there was 9......isaac........oh yessssss

chickaboom........now i can't remember......i think perky had more then i did........and she had a bunch

Re: ATHLETIC

mayi said:
you did come.........kisses hun......

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the name is Wave_Rider.........wink.............

At least you didn't say "Sir"..........LMAO

oh yes SIR

i would know your typing anywhere..........and other parts as well.

thanks for posting, i can't wait to read your stories......

Re: oh yes SIR

mayi said:
i would know your typing anywhere..........and other parts as well.

thanks for posting, i can't wait to read your stories......

You may rise.......child........wink.

Stories? Cough........I do not have the ability to write.......remember, I'm JUST a beach boy.......

oh whatever

beach bum at his best.....maybe i should just ask glenda........i bet she has a few stories.......about.....will ladies never tell stories.

Re: oh whatever

mayi said:
beach bum at his best.....maybe i should just ask glenda........i bet she has a few stories.......about.....will ladies never tell stories.

LMAO.........and you'd truly be Growling if I told you whom else......wink

But a gentleman, also, never tells..........he only kisses......and kisses........and ummmmmmmmmmm

yes it is the ummmmmmmmmmmmm that gets me everytime....thanks for posting.......mr SIR, beach bum, A........

mayi (umay) :rose:

Actually, its nice to see a few of the ole regs from the tub...........here.........

Nice seguay......wasn't it?

old gang

this has been the most fun i have had on lit in a long time.......seeing all the post and reading the stories.....yes it is nice ti have the old gang back...........i can't wait to see what else pops up around here..........

i am sure learning a lot.........(more then i ever realized)

mayi (umay):rose:

Lit Tub Nostalgia

I have been around the Lit for a long time and there are so many good people here. Some of the people that have been here for a LONG time I've enjoyed laughing and joking with are Little Lady, prettytits, Tinkersquash, Magnolia, sweet baby stick, and mustangsally...plus many newer friends too numerous to mention. There have been times that I have been laughing so hard that I couldn't type and tears were streaming down my face. Life is too serious to take seriously and I tend to ignore any of the soap operas that occur here. In spite of the fact that my 6'5" and 248 lbs entering the tub causes the water to exit rapidly, I enjoy the good-natured ribbing that goes on...that is the way I am in the real world and I see no reason to change anything online.

Here are some nostalgic things that have occurred public in the tub: a no-hands pussy licking contest, Tinks and LL with the Cuervo body shots (great stuff), and the T or D games. Also, the 'detailed kissing contests' between tulip, Heavenly Angel, and bluerose would melt ANYONE! Lets keep having fun, treat one another with respect and dignity and keep having fun! Off my soapbox for now--thanks gang!

Re: T or D WHO ME?

mayi said:
i learned my lesson early on that.........never play with perky and tulip.........they were cutthroat.....**** but tough

Hey I was always ready to take a dare. Hmm yes and always ready to make a good question or dare for another. If you recall I always helped the person out if they needed it. Heck I even pm people helping them write some things.

Could you define cut throat? I know Perky was tough. Dang she convinced me to do terrets in lit from room to room, but when I went into the Dom room she did not go in. So here I am saying FUCK, COCK, PUSSY, FASTER, CUM, WET, COCK, LICK, FUCK and I wait and wait for her to come in and help out. Poof no Perky. I go in the tub and the next thing I hear is the Dom's are mad at me wanting to throw me out of lit. Thank goodness they accepted my apology. Mind you this all happened a week after I forgot his name dared me to yell at a Dom in the BDSM room. I warned him, but no he stuck with this dare and he left knowing he did a major boo boo. LOL

So how was I cut throat?

LOL
Peace,
Tulip

AA.........a virgin wow i feel special now.....thanks AA for making tub times your first post :kiss: :kiss: :p

tulip......you come up with some of the meanest (i am saying this with a smile) dares...... now i know where you get them from....(pointing fingers at perky).......we love you and never change....

but i am still never playing T or D with you two.

the tub

Hi Tubbers of the past and present,
Glad to see some of the old regulars. Glad there is some discretion left, and my cyberers have not mentioned my name, or maybe it's because i am not memorable, lol. Hat, I almost forgot about the body shot instructions, hehe. Other names.......Guider & slider.....the jazzy's.....Pokerman.......sweet lola (should have been sweet tease, hehe)......hmmm, thinking..........oh thanks for remembering me AA, lol. Well at least i got one mention..........tub on tubbers..........JT.......omg what a slut.......lol.

for tulip, other couples.
southern and estie, GG and savant,
Kat

P.S. So what if there are any stinking typos, deal with it.......it wouldn;t be me without a typo :p, lol

Oh Athletic

I remember in my tub days how you were the WORST heckler during my public 3somes. While I would be laughing hysterically once the guys got so mad they took me to a private room. God that is still funny to me. They had no sense of humor! LOL

Jenny hun what thongs it is the tub and you know rule #1!!:heart: :kiss: :kiss:

I can see AA as a virgin. (choke, cough, ;) ) Sure it could happen!!:kiss: :kiss:

Re: Oh Athletic

hatara said:
Jenny hun what thongs it is the tub and you know rule #1!!:heart: :kiss: :kiss:

I can see AA as a virgin. (choke, cough, ;) ) Sure it could happen!!:kiss: :kiss:

Hi Hat! I wasn't involved with the thongs in the tub. It appears that Star and Oman "exchanged" at one point, and he wound up with a pair of lime green ones!;)

Hi to Kat too!!:rose:

Another big hug to AA... my one time protector.

Sweetheart I didn't realise that there was just so much of you to love!! wow.. 6'5" !!

Hearing all of these names and aliases is a bit of an eye opener to me. I only had one nic.. Ladybird!

I must have sat there with blinkers on, or just been too naive. One nic was enough for me to remember!

ok.. we've heard about tub rule #1, but no ones mentioned #2.. no peeing in the tub! Sex was fine.. but no urine please!!

Sorry Kat--didn't mean to leave ya out from the old guard here! Jenny and ladies...there is ONE lady that took my cyber-virginity away and I will NEVER tell...but she KNOWS she is fantastic and will always be a friend! *weg :heart:

One night in the Tub--indie mistook the nickname 'blkpussy' for "BULK pussy" LOL She made the mistake of asking why anyone would want BULK PUSSY...the tub smartasses took it from there! Everybody in the tub started on "Bulk" everything and she was laughing so hard she begged us to stop. (We love ya, indie)

Nice to see the posts and remember the names!

Attachments

• sous.gif
    sous.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 44
AA look under your name sweety don't know who took your cyber virginity but on the boards you are once again a virgin!!:kiss: :kiss:

geez,all of you guys are great,i am so glad to see you all here and am so glad to call you all friends,I am so proud to be a tubber. you all do consider me to be a tubber,dont you?? lol,you would never believe my first experience in the tub.It is kind of funny since most newbie guys advances are turned down, I was asked to cyber withibn my first four minutes in the tub.one day,just playing with my new computer,i stumbled across lit.WOW,a free erotic website. I started to look around,boy did i look around. then, I saw it almost begging me to click on it CHAT.talk to other sex crazy people in real time WOWZERS. I clicked on it and chose a nic. Never being in a chat room before, i thought they meant enter your email name which i discovered was wrong since hopefully there isnt someone that has an address like fetish for slugs @aol.com. I guess I am glad I used that name because I would have never had it shortened by jenny to what she says when she feels good oooooman. The lounge was too busy for someone who had never been in a chat room before so I clicked on a room that sounded neat SYDS HOT TUB.Once,I got the hang of it, i started joking around trying to hide my shyness in being an erotic chatroom. All of a sudden someone asked me to cyber,whatever that was. I said sure but I had never done it before. A t that point,all I remember is someone saying ROFLMAO,you dont admit to that in public and the person who had wanted to cyber had disappeared. i kept typing HELLO HELLO HELLO, thinking i had lost connection,even before I knew about the digi gods As a sideline,my last rl experience with tubbers was great but had a funny sidetoo. I remember thinking I had found heaven ,having dinner with two of the wonderful tubber ladies;jenny and tulip, along with shameless flirt. In the middle of thiswonderful experoence,with me almost in a dream world,trying to believe it was really happening ,tulip would say something and get real excited about it and say oh man.LOL, either flirt or jenny or both would point at me. sorry for the longevity of this post,i just love remebering the good times with all 0of you. Sorry , also for the typing. I guess spending so much time with Kat , i have begun to pick up her wonderful typing skills.

Here are the 'tubbers' that we've remembered so far...

Ambrose
Angeline
Athletic
AlwaysAwake

Barkley
Bees
BigDawg
Bonerhard
Bones
BooMerengue/Woman
Body by Boticelli

Cara