Army of one (open to one woman)

"No, no, you're fine. I'm just getting use to it, that's all! You're not too close," trying to keep her at ease, "I like..." then paused to try and come up with the right words, "you're fine. I just need to relax, that's all," giving a chuckle as I gobbled the kernal and plucked a couple more. I could feel my cheeks burning because of the blushing but it quickly went away as the movie continued to play. Looking at Soren as she pulled the afghan down I looked about her room to see her furnishings.

My place, unlike her's was very simple and plain. My bed had some red sheets and matching cover for a single pillow and a thick red cover to keep me warm and no pictures anywhere. All of that was saved up on my phone though I should have them printed out in case the phone was wrecked I kept putting it off. The walls were eggshell white and the carpet short hair blue but it was clean as the sergeant of quarters liked to stick his head in and look for alcohol but Soren had a good place and it seemed so different than mine with all the color.

I didnt have any serious relationships, though once I thought I did, but it went no where and I felt used, perhaps that was why I shut down. She used me to get stuff becase I had money and one time said 'no' she was gone, but Soren was obviously not like that, "I'm liking this."
 
Once I was satisfied he was comfortable I relaxed back. I don't know why I made him so nervous. I thought it was just me. The movie was entertaining and I couldn't help but laugh in some spots. Movie magic was always fun. I dug into the bowl and jabbed his hand with my nails. "Oops!" I winced. How perfect. I wasn't even moving and I still managed to injure him. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking," I apologized. I rubbed his skin where I had carelessly jabbed him. "I didn't cut you, did I?" I asked, looking closer.
 
We must have been lost in the movie and I blindly reached over to get some more kernals when a shrp prick forced me to recoil the hand back with a "ow!" And looking at the bowl then at Soren whom was immediately appologetic. It seems her sharp nails had picked at me and looking at the fingers and the knuckles there was nothing serious to cry foul and I chuckled, "Its okay, just nicked me, that's all." The way she was looking I would seem that she had shot me. Her eyes were wide and jaw slightly slacked and the way he reached over to try and grasp and examine my hand she was sensitive to my well being to the point I showed her my hand as well and the miniscule nick just below the middle finger nuckle, "you going to write me up for the Purple Heart?"

I was liking Soren and as the movie played on the moe I was turning my attention to her instead of Indie.
 
"At this rate, I just might at the end of the night," I answered him. I rubbed my thumb over the area I jabbed once again and saw the nick. I brought his hand up to my lips and my tongue ran over the break in the skin. I gently sucked on it. It didn't occur to me there was anything wrong with it, but it made me feel a little better.

Realizing he was staring at me, my blue eyes met his gaze.
 
Would she really write me up? Then she ran her tongue over the slight wound and a shiver ran up my spine as it was so surprising that se would do that. "Oh wow" I gasped and sighed, my ankles becoming jittery as she looked at me and I looked back.

"Um, thanks" speaking with blushing red cheeks and I wanted to pull away but ended up not doing so becausei was enjoying her soft touch and the caress of her hands and touch of her lips I didn't want to pull away. Every fiber of my being was wanting to go in. Her kiss could be construde as a advance but being overtly shy I decided to take my tme. "Thanks, I feel better" as my eyes fell down to look at the nick and it didn't look as bad.
 
"You're welcome," I answered.

I lowered his hand slowly and leaned back to watch the movie once again. It was difficult to keep my concentration on the storyline, but the action in the film was entertaining enough. With my limited experience, I gathered Ryan Lennox had some serious self control. It was admirable, from where I was sitting. I didn't exactly make things easy on him.

Two years before I had a similar experience. I had mistakenly gone back to his barracks instead of mine. Before long, he was all over me and forcing me down onto the bed. Thankfully, his roommate had heard and walked in. had it not been for that, the guy would have gone much farther than I wanted to at the time. In that sense, I was glad Ryan was a slow start. At least I didn't have to worry about not having a serious discussion before things got serious. Gods, was I already looking forward to tomorrow? Yes... yes I was.
 
She was very sweet. Leaning back I wanted to at least givin a better complement back in exchange for her kindness, like I said, some might construde it as an advance but I was hesitant, but when Soren leaned back I looked back and the movie was still playing so I scooted over a bit and kept my hands at my side fighting whether or not to try the old 'yawn and stretch' but looking at her she seemed more experienced than that but I smiled and nestled in close to her and felt the warmth.

I was not for sex, just company, hopefully I wasnt coming off strong. I remembered the closest I had been though I wshed to put it out of my mind. We were nestling close but when she tried to touch me her cell phone received a text message. It was right next to me and I picked it up and it had a man's name, Ryan I think it was, and it said "when are we gonna fuck?"

Even now I shook my head at it.
 
I picked up the cell phone from his hand and looked at the message. "Oh for cripes sake," I muttered and started to text back. "I'm not going to fuck you, hell, I'm not even going to see you. Stop texting and calling me," I replied, placing the cell phone back down.

I sighed with exasperation. What a way to intrude on a nice evening. "I'm sorry." I said. "There's this guy and he's being persistent. I keep telling him I'm not interested and he continues.. He doesn't understand that having the relationship and being a part of it is just as important as tossing me on my back. I'm not spreading my legs for some macho schmuck. Some people are so clueless," I explained. "...and that was way too much information for a first meeting..."I added, getting embarrassed. My face turned a nice shade of pink.
 
"Its okay" laughing lightly, "I wish it happened to me, at least once. That's what the problem is, the more you say 'no' the more they view it as a teasing 'yes' that's why this guy, whoever he is, keeps texting and all of that" I was trying to explain to her. I wasn't Dr. Phil or anything but at least give my two cents. "Best to just stop contact altogether. Eventually he'll get the hint and give up, if he isn't the stalking type."

I wasn't trying make her worry, but put her at ease. Soren looks like the woman that would get a lot of attention just walking through a room, but perhaps a lot of unwanted attention. As a man I would probably be one loking but not trying to take advantage of the situation.
 
Last edited:
"I guess it makes sense. Why he bothers I don't know. I don't like to tease, but I'm sure it comes out that way sometimes," I answered. I thought about it some. Just like his finger, I suppose that was way too forward too.

The flush in my cheeks heated a little more. I retreated back to the safety of watching the movie and digging for more popcorn. Ryan Lennox was a nice person. A good change. I smiled at him before returning my attention to the popcorn bowl.
 
As she goes to the popcorn bowl I hear the phone vibrate again. Must be the pest. Looking at the phone and then at Soren I felt a little bit energized for some reason. Slowly piecing things together I reached in as she did and lightly pinched her index finger btween the siccors of my index and middle that made my heart freeze before lifting it up, oer the rim of the bowl and towards me. My heartwas running a mil a minute, eyes wide, and skin beginning to lose its pigment.
 
Startled, I flinched, but he held my finger fast, drawing my hand forward. My blue eyes flicked up and looked at him. The buzzing of my cell phone was the last thing on my mind. I could feel the adrenaline working through me causing an uneasiness in my tummy.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "It seems we're bound to run into each other no matter what the scenario plays out to be." I was captivated by his gaze, and I watched as the color started to drain from his features. I tried to ease his nervousness by offering up a warm smile.
 
She smiled as I held her. I wasn't forcing her and I didn't want to. Soren was sweet and kind. She didn't have to be this way with me, but she was doing it and not asking for anything in return, just companionship and as I held onto her finger and drew closer her reassuring smile was the final straw. my mind kept telling me to do it, better to do it and regret it than spend the rest of your life wish you had done it and leaning in the rest of the way I held my breath, closed my eyes and went the rest of the way and my lips found hers for just an instant before pulling away with blushing red cheeks and I turned away, wanting to apologize saying it was wrong but at that moment the cell phone ceased for just a moment then it began ringing.

This man, whomever he was, was awfully persistant now that he was calling. If Soren was not anwering it ws for a good reason and I wanted to just take up the phone and answer it not even caring whom was on the other end, hell, it could be a sergeant or even an officer, I didn’t care. His persistence was ruining the moment between us and as I finally swallowed hard and reached over, picking up the phone the theme from Indiana Jones began to play as I pressed the receive button.
 
Last edited:
The momentary caress of his lips was inviting and I leaned into the kiss, returning it. I was disappointed when he pulled away and had no time to respond before that danged phone began to ring. Seriously??!! I thought. I wished my roommate had never given that guy my cell number. He was just a real pest now.

I watched as Lennox picked up the phone to answer it. I knew who it was and I wondered if maybe, this would be push he needed to finally leave me alone. I watched in silence as he hit the receive button.

"Hey, babyyyyyyy" the male voice said. I could hear his obnoxious loud voice on the other end. "Oh good God," I murmured, watching Lennox. "C'mon Amanda, why don't you return my texts? You know we'd have a good time if you'd just give it a chance..." Ryan's facial expression shifted, listening to the voice on the other end. It was just amazing that this dude didn't think to wait to see if it was actually me on the other end. That was just an act of desperation, I supposed. Idiot....

I gave Lennox a pleading look and mouthed, "Helppppp...." I bit my lip and waited to see what he would do.
 
"Hey, babbyyyy" I said rather mocking his expression after hearing him, "Listen babe, I've been getting your text messaging and I must say, you needmore sauce." I was on a roll and once I said that there was silence between the three of us as Soren looked upon me with a pleading face and wide eyes and on the other end of the phone there was silence for a moment. I could hear the man stuttering and then cough to clear his throat, but before he could utter another word I kept going,

"Listen, baby, I know who you are and quite frankly i'm getting tired of you constantly calling. The answer is and will be 'negative' so you're better off not calling, texting or anything else. Got that?" I wanted to say that Soren was with me, but stalled on that approach and turned to her and looked with a sinister smile on my face, actually enjoying what i'm doing.
 
OH my God, I was about to come unglued laughing. I could only imagine the look on the face of the caller on the other line. It took every ounce of self-control I had to keep from bursting out into a fit of laughter, it was so painful! I put my hand to my mouth, because I felt the laugh trying to slip, but Lennox could see the delight on my face. I gave him a thumbs up for it and waited to see what he was going to do or say next.

He had initiative. There was hope yet. I could feel the giddy pleasure in my tummy rise. I really liked him!
 
"What..what..who the fuck is this?" the voice alled out.

Instead of answering I said, "I'm giving you one chance to just hang up and that will be the end of it." Looking back Soren was about to burst and seeing that she was approving of my actions it was spurring me to keep going until he either hung up or decided to come on over. I didn't know him whether or not if he knew where she lived, but that only told me that I needed to spend more time over here with Soren.

"Man, i'll fuck you up! Where's Soren?"

"She's with me, dude!" I shouted, "She's with me, so you're shit out of luck!"

Sliding in beside her Soren was giddy and I was just inches from her as she fought from laughting and I hoped the man on the other end was hearing this because it would set into this man's mind that what was happening was for real.
 
I brought my ear and face up close to the phone where both Lennox and I could hear the cursing on the other end. He was so mad. I was loving it. All I knew was his name was Will Bannister. I couldn't remember what unit he was with, in fact, I don't think he told me. Another strike for my not-so-helpful roommate. Will was a very physically attractive person and because of his attitude, he had really shut me down. I didn't feel any remorse as Lennox played the bad guy.

I whispered directly into the phone, leaving Will to wonder, "Hang up the phone, we have better things to do..." and clicked the end call. I took the cell from Lennox and put it on silent and placed it back down on the table.

I had to laugh hard, so much it brought tears to my eyes. It delighted me so much I hugged him tightly. "Thank you - If Bannister doesn't get the message, surely he's lost to mankind," I commented, still laughing a bit. Since his brain is contained in his biceps, I was pretty sure I'd see him again.
 
"Well, if you do see him again, rest assured that I will be there as well" as she hugged my tight and I looked into her eyes. I wasn't going to back down.

Many times guys in the unit would try and take advanatge of a situation, i was biding my time as Soren hugged me. Felt so warm and we were just inches apart, why not go for it? Sure, I was not the most intimidating person in the world, but I knew I had to help, even just showing up would be enough to those this guy that I met business. Soren was incredibly grateful and I said to her, "Maybe, if he ever calls again, you should start saying things like we just did it. That would get him fired up!" not being able to help but laugh then calming down and looking at her I smiled and leaned in and kissed her lips.
 
With my arms still wrapped around his neck from the hug, I had closed the inches of space that lay between us. Even through his ACU top and t-shirt to protect him, I could still feel the heat of his body. I returned his kiss gently and leaned into him, drawing a muffled moan of delight from my throat. Such a simple pleasure - and I was really enjoying the time spent with him. When he pulled away I released my hold on him.

"If he calls again, you can answer the phone," I said - confirming my desire to see him again.
 
Now I really wanted him to call again as we kissed and pulloing back and looking at her face and those sparkling eyes she tasted so sweet, must be from the popcorn but after the first taste I wanted to taste her again and leaned into to give her another kiss as my body inched a bit closer until there was no space between us and the ACU was pressed up against her. I wanted to take it off, but I was still shy about showing off my body.

Out of the corner of my eye there was the cell phone and my looking at it I was hoping that it would light up with another call and this time I would go all out on that jack ass but in hugging Soren back we were completely intertwined and I didn't want to let go of her.
 
When he leaned in again, my lips gave under his, parting, my tongue cautiously seeking his to deepen the kiss. The nervousness in my tummy ebbed, replaced with a more subtle longing. Without breaking the kiss I straddled and sat in his lap, cutting off any view of phone or TV. My hands slid up his chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck again, pressing against him, my soft muffled mews of pleasure filling his ears and the tendrils of my blonde hair tickling his cheek.
 
My mind was sparked and there was a cold shiver running through my entire body. It was a real kiss. i had a kiss before but it was nothing spectacular but with Soren as we were sharing such warm memories with one another all of that hype had buillt up to this moment and with our arms wrapped around one another and there was nothing bothering us as she teased with the tip of the tongue as she moved and sat on my lap and my hands fell and wrapped round her hips and felt the soft fabric of her undershirt that felt quite different than that of the thicker of the ACU top covering my chest.

It didn't seem quite fair as she wrapped her arms around my neck and we kept our kisses rolling without breaking. She tasted quite sweet still with a couple bits of popcorn kernals still in her mouth but I didn't mind.
 
There was an art of kissing that I had the pleasure to learn before long. The bottom line was, that when done correctly, one could convey a thousand words and a thousand sensations and emotions. I could feel the warmth build between us and the tender sweetness that remained, every moment our lips remained connected. It was really quite distracting and it took no time at all for all else to disappear. It was just him and I there, enjoying the comfort each brought to the other. His lips were soft and firm - I couldn't get enough of him.
 
Oh my, who would have thought that Soren, the same specialist that bumped into me and ruined my lunch earlier today would be such a tender kisser? Holding onto her waist and feeling the surge of energy there was no mistaken her motins and her actions as we kissed and when she opened her mouth wide enough I slid the tip of my own eel inside of her mouth and felt the soft, moist, muscle hiding inside and wiped over it and withdrew as she moaned a bit as did myself. Her hands on my chest, trying to feel through the fabric, it was not fair this I quickly opened the flaps of the ACU and pealed it off my shoulders and tossed it over to where the phone lay and chuckled feeling the coolness of the room at last.

Soren had put up with it longer than I had and no there was no point in keeping my body concealed underneth that. I was no Adonis but at this point muscles didn't matter, so it seemed as my hands carefully traced up and down her back.
 
Back
Top