Women who find bi guys hot....

So you might pin me quickly? That sounds like fun. I'd love to give it a try with you!

I think a lot of it has to do with society telling us that gay men (and bi men to a lesser, easier to hide degree) are feminine and wrong, and it's only worth while to be a manly man. So many women feel threatened or turned off when their man isn't as manly as they've been taught they should be.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. There is a female friend that I would like to have a deeper relationship with, but she thinks I'm not manly enough.

I'd love to find a woman who thinks Bi men are hot. I can't begin to tell you how hot it would be to find a woman who understands, accepts and encourages my need for cock.

I assume she'd love to see me enjoy another man in bed. Hopefully she'd even encourage it, and help me find guys to bed. I could fulfill all my fantasies.

Even better, she'd be Bi, and get off on having me watch her make love to another woman, or even participate. I can imagine us sharing a cock, or eating a pussy together, or my eating her while I get fucked..or...so many possibilities!

Last edited:
I'd like that, too...as a start to so much more. Possibilities are endless, limited only by the imagination. Must include me fucking a hot girl missionary style, eyes locked, while a stud is fucking my ass.

I love being the woman in that position...feeling every thrust through him into me...it's fucking hot...:D

Back