The boss (closed for PrincessAmelia)

She sighed when he started to talk about her parents. She didn't really like talk about her parents because they just made everything more complicated. Tony provided for her and Mason he had always provided for them but her parents only decided to see the bad in Tony but she didn't care. She was in love with Tony and her family wasn't going to change how she felt. She kissed him passionately. "Oh huni do you really want me pregnant again. I was like an elephant last time!" She laughed looking at him.

When the plane landed she decided to take Mason for a walk while Tony rang Jr. She really didn't want Mason knowing about Tony's work. "Mummy why does Daddy shout?" Mason asked. "Well Daddy is just stressed out but remember he's not angry at you. He loves you very much just like I do." She said picking him up and kissing him. She tickled him and he started to squeal. She walked back to Tony with Mason in her arms. They got the rental car and she sat in the back with Mason. When they got to the house she saw security and it annoyed her because they had guns out and she didn't want Mason seeing that sort of thing. She tried to protect Mason from all of the danger of what Tony was involved with.
Mason was looking at the guns. He had no idea what was happening.

She like all of the improvements he made to the house. She was happy seeing Mason play in his new room. She stood in the door way with Tony. "Baby you are such a mischievous man but I love it." She grinned at him as she ran her fingers over his chest then down his leg. She ran her fingers across his crotch then pulled away. She winked at him before she walked away to go play with Mason.
 
He smirked. God she is so hot he thought to himself. Later that night while Courtney was putting mason to bed. He got on the phone to jr. " did you find him?" " no boss we haven't found him yet. Still looking all over the fucking city" tony sighed " well keep looking, how is the rest of the business going"
" good boss the drops went good..." He heard jr keep talking but wasn't paying attention anymore Courtney walked in looking so sexy in new lingerie and started to rub his back and kissing his neck " I'll call you back" he hung up and stood up he grabbed Courtney and started kissing her. " so I see out ready for the new toys I got for you"
 
After Courtney put Mason in bed she quickly went to go shower and then got changed into http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/product_images/f/282/86509_red-2__70242_std.jpg (without the gloves) She walked down the stairs quietly not wanting Tony to hear her because she wanted to surprise him. She slowly walked over to him making sure she was strutting over to him with her hips shaking side to side. She smiled at him moving behind him she stroked his back softly and then started to massage his back. She kissed his neck softly. She was glad when he hung up on Jr. She kissed him passionately. "Do you like the outfit? Yeah I'm ready to play let's play baby I want you so much."

She kissed him as she stroked his chest. "I want you baby. I love you I'm so happy and I want you to know that you make me so happy and I want you." She grinned at him as she ran her hand down his chest. She ran her fingers over his crotch. "I want you Tony." She purred into his ear.
 
He smiled at her. He picked her up over his shoulders and carried her to the bed. He laid her down " wait here while I get the new toys I got you" he got up and went to the closet he came back handcuffs, a butt plug, and the most surprising a whip. She looked at him excited and scared. He started kissing her and taking what clothes she had on off. When she was completely naked he took her hands and handcuffed them behind her back. " your mine Courtney I love you and you are going to enjoy this" he kissed her hard. He then put her on all fours and caressed her sweet ass. " I'm going to love making this ass red baby" he ran whip across her ass softly letting her feel it. WHAP the first smack of the whip on her ass was hard and fast she moaned loud. Again he caressed her ass soothing the pain.
WHAP
WHAP
WHAP
Three hard ones right in a row. Courtney screamed so loud. He caressed her red ass. And placed one kiss on it. " you have two more baby then you get the nice butt plug I got" she looked scared to get two more. Here baby maybe this will help he put butt plug in her mouth.
WHAP
WHAP!
The last one was real hard. She screamed loud in pain and pleasure. He kissed her ass " you were so good baby. Now you get all pleasure baby" he kissed her ass one more time he took butt plug out of her mouth and started to slip it into her tight ass. " how does that feel baby? Ready to be real full" he took his dick and lined it up to her pussy and slid right in she was so wet.
 
She squealed when he picked her up and put her over his shoulders. "God baby careful don't drop me." She laughed. She was happy when he finally set her down on the bed. "Hurry baby I'm excited I want to know what you got me." She grinned at him when she saw he got handcuffs out first. The only toy that surprised her was the whip. They hadn't used a whip before. She loved to be spanked but he had only done it with his hand and belt a few times. She was scared but excited at the same time. She kissed him back passionately as he started to undress her. He cuffed her hands together and she smiled at him. "Yes baby I'm yours and I love you too."

She was put onto all fours. She moaned as he caressed her ass. She felt the rough leather of the whip against her ass. The first smack of the whip made her jump. She aways found it strange how much she loved pain. The next there smacks made her scream. It hurt but it felt good. She moaned softly when he kissed her ass. She was hoping he was done with the whip but there was two more to come. She sucked on the plug trying to keep calm for the next two smacks of the whip but she couldn't stay calm. She screamed loudly.

She liked the feeling off the butt plug deep in her tight asshole. "Oh baby that feels good in my ass but not as good as your cock in my asshole." She laughed. She moaned as he slide into her wet pussy. She looked at him. She leaned up her head and kissed him. "Baby I love you."
 
" I love you baby" he kissed her back passionately then gave one hard thrust it made her break their kiss to catch her breath. He uncuffed her hands and rolled her in top of him. She started riding his dick. It felt so good how she moved her hips. He reached up and started to suck on her nipples making her moan louder. He was able to feel the butt plug whilein her pussy it made them both crazy. " fuck Courtney I love this pussy so much" he was getting close to cunning. Just then she started shaking and screaming his name while her orgasmed rushed over her that was all tony could take and he started to shoot his load into her pussy " fuck!!! I love you Courtney " He groaned as she kept screaming. He took he pulled her off of him and rubbed his dick on her lips " lick it clean baby" he loved her cleaning his dick. After she was done he went behind her and slowly took out butt plug he loved seeing her asshole gape for him. She looked spent. He laid next to her and held her tight as the both fell asleep her in his arms.

The next morning he was woken up the sound of his ringing cell phone Courtney was still sound asleep. " I must have really worn her out" he thought to himself. " hello " " boss it's jr bad news your going to be there awhile Jose is being held in a safe house by the cops we can't get to him until they move him" " shit" tony was mad he didn't want to be here for long " when are they moving him again do we know?" "Maybe 5 months boss" tony sighed how was he going to tell Courtney " ok let me know when you have more details" he hung up by then Courtney started to wake up and look at him she knew was upset. " baby I have bad news" he started to explain to her...
 
"You know I love hearing you say you love me." She smiled at him as she moved her body in cynic with his. She slipped her hands out of the handcuffs and slide onto of him. She started to slowly slide up and down his cock. "Oh baby I love having you deep in me." She kissed him passionately. She started to kiss and caress his chest. She pushed the plug deeper in her asshole as she started to bounce up and down hard on his cock. "Oh baby I love you and your big cock." She moaned as his cock started to hit her G-spot. She was starting to cum. Her body was shaking on top of him. She looked deeply into his eyes as her pussy clutched hard on his cock. She was cumming more and more. "Tony oh Tony yes yes fuck yes." She screamed out Her orgasm was so intense. He started to cum deep in her. "Oh baby I love you oh fuck." She looked at him and smiled as he pulled out of her. She nodded her head when he told her to clean his cock up. She licked him clean. She moaned as he slide the butt plug out of her. She felt so tired out. She snuggled up to him. She fell asleep peacefully in his arms.

She woke up and stretched out yawning. She smiled at Tony. She was worried to see Tony looked mad about something. Then he explained about not being able to go home for quiet some time. "Oh fuck I hate that fucking prick. Why is trying to mess with you. How are we going to explain all of this to Mason?" She said looking at him as she ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm sorry I'm stressed out I'm just worried about everything. What are we going to do for money?" She looked at him worried.
 
" he's probably doing this because he wants you" tony said looking at her kind if stern. " don't worry about money my operations haven't stopped and I have a bank account they can't touch jr is funneling the money into it." He stroked her hair softly." Mason will be fine just tell keep telling him we are on vacation. " tony brought her into his arms and kissed her. " trust me baby it will all work out and we will go home and I will give you your dream wedding" he held her there for a little longer then mason came running in jumping in both of their arms. "Mommy I'm hungry " mason said. Courtney got up to feed mason tony laid back down on bed " jr will find a way to get I'm not worried he thought to himself.


Two months later....
" WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU STILL NOT MADE A MOVE!!!" Tony yelled at jr through the phone. " I'm sorry boss I'm trying." Jr said scared. " I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!!" He yelled even louder Courtney ran in trying to calm him down when she went running into bathroom and started puking. Tony hung up on jr and ran after her " baby what's wrong?" He asked concerned
 
Two months had passed since they had fled their home and she was starting to feel like she was going to go crazy. The only thing get her through this was the thought of her and Tony have a perfect wedding like he had promised her. Mason had no idea what was going on he just thought they were on a long holiday.

She could hear Tony yelling and she went into their bedroom trying to calm him down. "Babes just calm down." She said in a calm voice inside she was wanting to scream knowing Jr still hadn't done anything to get them home. She was going to say something else but she couldn't because she had to go run into the bathroom and be sick.

When he asked her what was wrong she thought it was a silly question. She was feeling a bit irritable. She just wanted to go home but they couldn't and it was pissing her off! "Well you know me and you we have a thing called unprotected sex and it leads to babies so I think I'm pregnant again." She said tossing her hair back as she stood up looking at him. "Babes will we ever get to go home?" She asked worried rubbing her stomach, her stomach was hurting badly. "I want to go home baby and Mason does as well. Why hasn't Jr done anything to sort that prick out? You know I hate violence but if Jr came right through that door now I think I'd kick his head in."
 
" first of all, I am only going to warn you once since you may have told me best news I have heard I awhile. Do not raise your voice to me or treat me like I'm stupid. I told you I wanted to have another baby with you. And you seemed excited too. " tony was calm but firm. He didnt want to over stress Courtney since she was probably pregnant. She apologized and he bent down and kissed her tummy "I promise to get us home baby." Take some security and go to store and get pregnancy test. In fact take mason he loves the village. " he said loving again. He kissed her goodbye. After she left he called jr back " you listen jr. Courtney may be pregnant you need to find his whole family wife kids parents I don't care what he has. Start killing them until he comes out!" Tony said cold and firm " boss are you sure you want to go after civilians? It may get messy" jr seemed worried " hire whoever it takes spend whatever it costs to cover it up you understand?" Tony was going to get Courtney and mason home. " you got it boss" " you have one week" and tony hung up

When Courtney got back tony was at door waiting " we will he home in one week baby I promise" he kissed Courtney passionately " so start looking for places to get married baby, but first go take the pregnancy test ok" she skipped off to bathroom with no idea that he ordered an entire family killed
 
"Baby I'm sorry I'm stressed out and I know I shouldn't take it out on you that we can't go home yet but I'm just annoyed. I do want another baby and I am excited but I just want to be home." She looked at him thinking he's so calm he's changed so much in the past few months. She looked at him bent down and kissing her tummy. She smiled at him. "Okay I'll go to the village with Mason and one security guy I don't want Mason get scared by big men with guns." She kissed him goodbye and went downstairs to go get Mason.

The village was a beautiful place full of character and vibrant colours. She took Mason into the store and got a pregnancy then they headed home. She got out of the car with Mason who ran off into the garden to play and she headed for the door. She opened the door seeing Tony stood there. She wondered what he news he had. What he said shocked her she didn't think they'd be home so soon.

She kissed him. "That's the best news I've heard in months. I knew you'd get us home. You promised you would and you did it." She smiled at him before going to the bathroom. She had a feeling something bad was going to happen for them to be able to go home. She wouldn't ask what because she didn't want to hear she just wanted to go home. She was in the bathroom taking the pregnancy test. She walked out of the bathroom holding onto the stick. "Five minutes baby and we find out if I'm pregnant." She sat on the bed she felt nervous but excited too. She thought back to the first pregnancy test she had took. She had been so scared. She hadn't wanted a baby at the time but now she wouldn't go back and change having Mason for anything. Five minutes slowly went by and she passed him the test. "You read it baby. I'm to nervous to read."
 
Tony grabbed the pregnancy test it had a smiley face which meant pregnant. He immediately grabbed Courtney and picked her up and kissed her " it's positive baby " he kissed her again the slowly put her down he had to be careful now. He loved how she smiled. " so wanna celebrate baby" he said while grabbing her nice ass. He slapped her ass softly " hey baby I have a good idea lets go in the shower and finish this. "

He kissed her and lead her to shower
 
Courtney started squealing when he picked her up she kissed him passionately. "We are gonna have another baby wow I can't believe." She looked at him and smiled as she wondered if they'd have a girl or boy. "Well yes I want to celebrate baby." She grinned at him as he grabbed her ass and then slapped her ass. "Let's go have a shower baby." She kissed him and followed him to the shower. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him passionately. "Are you happy baby?" She asked him as she pulled his top off him.
 
" I have never been happier baby" he said looking deep into her eyes. They got in the shower and he just watched as the hot water ran down her naked body. He loved just looking at her sometimes he started kissing her with the hot water running over their bodies. " Im going to fuck you so good Courtney he said between kisses. He pushed her up against shower wall. She moaned he grabbed her legs and lifted her up on lowered her his dick.He started started to fuck her hard standing up her legs wrapped around him. " fuck your pussy is so good and tight Courtney. Scream for me baby let go completely" he started to kiss and bite her neck
 
"Well I'm glad your happy baby because you make me happy really happy even though sometimes you annoy me like crazy." She laughed as she felt the hot water on her body. She looked down at her stomach she had a little extra weight but it wasn't a noticeable baby bump yet. She kissed him back passionately as she ran her fingers over his chest. She moaned as he slide into her. She hooked her legs round his waist. She liked being close to him. She felt so much heat from his body. "Oh baby you know I love it when your deep in me. I love your cock in me." She called out her body moving in time with his.
 
" fuck Courtney your pussy feels go good " tony groaned he took her and flipped her around and started to pound her from behind pulling her hair hard while she screamed his name. She started to scream in orgasm and he pulled her hair harder " fuck I'm gonna cum baby " he groaned and shot his load deep in to her pussy. " yeah baby eat this cum" he put his fingers in her pussy and pulled some of his cum out and put his fingers in her mouth to eat his cum. " yeah baby eat all of this cum" he pulled all of his cum out and just kept feeding her. It was the greatest sight he had ever seen. He loved when Courtney was kinky.
 
"Oh Tony fuck me I'm yours all yours. I love you so much." She called out as he pulled her hair he was fucking her from behind and she was moaning loudly. "Oh baby come on cum in me. That's it baby cum for me." She felt him cumming deep in her and it felt so good. She felt his fingers slide into her pussy to get her some cum to eat. She opened her mouth wide. She swallowed his cum then she kept her mouth open so he could keep feeding her his cum. She loved his cum. "Oh baby I love your cum its so yummy." She licked her lips.
 
He woke up to mason shaking him " daddy I had a nightmare" he looked at mason and sighed " son it's 230 in the morning" mason did look scared so he went in to his room with him and laid down in masons bed with him. And stroked masons head until he fell back asleep. He looked at his phone and saw he had gotten a text " BOSS IT'S DONE WE SILENCED HIS WHOLE FAMILY" tony replied back " did he come out" he waited for a response " yes boss he did we used all of our techniques to see what he told the police and turns out he didnt say much do you want us to finish it?" Tony looked at his son he knew he had to " do it ill be on first plane back tomorrow" he kissed mason on forehead and started to head back to bed. Courtney was up she asked why he was up " mason had a bad dream so I put him back to bed. But I have good news tomorrow we go home"


When they finally landed a car was waiting to take them home on their way out tony saw front headline in Paper " entire family missing presumed dead" it showed pictures of Jose's mom, dad, sister, and brother. He grabbed Courtney to try and pull her away so she didnt see paper but it was too late...
 
Courtney was so happy that they finally got to go home. She had missed her home and she wanted to be home to have the baby. She couldn't wait to meet their baby it was a while off but her bump was becoming more noticed. When they landed back in their home town she felt so happy. She couldn't wait to get home. She was happy the car was already there so they could go home quickly but she noticed there were papers on the side. She grabbed the paper and looked at it then she looked at Tony. "You, you did this. You had some innocent people killed. What if someone had me and Mason killed how would you feel? You had his children killed how could you do that?" She said a low voice only louder enough for him. She roughly hit his chest. She had tears in her eyes. She was so angry with him. She walked away from him and picked Mason up and got in the car. She hugged Mason she rested her head on Mason's shoulder she cried quietly. She couldn't believe what he had done. She wiped her tears away. Mason was asleep in her arms.
 
Tony was furious that the car took off without him. He got a taxi and headed to Courtney's house" that fucking bitch has no idea what I do to protect her and she throws this In my face!!" he thought to himself his fist clenched he grinded he teeth. he got there right after they did and stormed into the house " COURTNEY!!" He yelled on top of his lungs she came running downstairs. " do you know what I have to do to protect you and mason!!! Yeah I had his family disappear so I could guarentee I didn't go away and keep my word and be here for you and mason and out future baby!!!!!!" He couldn't stop yelling. His breathing quickened. He became more furious when she didnt back down. " you fucking ungrateful BITCH!!!!!" All he could see was red he raised his hand to her but stopped short of slappig her when he saw the fear and tears in her eyes. He looked down " I need to go" he walked out and slammed door.


He just walked down the street and called jr for bring him his car. As soon as he got off phone a car came around corner " FUCK YOU TONY PUTO." He heard someone scream then saw the guns he felt the first bullets pierce his skin and collapsed...

He woke up in hospital Courtney in the corner crying " baby?" He called out to her she came to bedside...
 
Courtney put Mason to bed and was getting changed when she heard Tony stormed into the house. She heard him yell. "Stop shouting Mason is in bed." She said coming down the stairs. She looked at him. "Stop shouting okay. I don't need this. You killed a family there was other ways to get this sorted out but you always have to do it your way and not think about the consequences of your actions." She looked at him as she fidgetted. She couldn't believe he was still shouting. "Just calm down and stop the shouting. You shouting isn't going to change how I feel about what you had done." She was starting to feel scared of him. She had tears in her eyes. She saw him raise his hand and she flinched. She watched him walk out. She ran to the bedroom and threw her head in a pillow sobbing. When the phone went off she was shocked to hear Tony was hurt. She slide off her bed. She wasn't crying anymore, she was keeping calm and she quickly got Mason. She wasn't feeling angry anymore she was just worried about him.

Courtney had been sat by his bedside for two days and he hadn't woken up yet and it scared her. Mason was with her mother. She hated him being with her but she didn't want Mason at the hospital seeing Tony ill. She was crying into her hands. She hated seeing Tony in a hospital bed. She was feeling awful herself but she didn't care. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was in the same clothes that she wore when he first came in. She hadn't been eating or sleeping. She ran her hand through her hair and sighed. She heard him call out. She wiped her tears away and she held his hand. "Hey baby. How are you feeling." She kissed him passionately stroking his hand.
 
Last edited:
" it hurts but baby you look terrible" he laughed then groaned in pain. " you know I'm surprised you are here after what i did. I should have never raised my hand to you. How is our baby?" He leaned over and kissed her belly. When she told him she hasnt ate in 3 days he got a little mad at her. " Courtney you are eating for two you need to eat."Tony pressed the call nurse button and the nurse came in " your awake!! I have to get doctor" the nurse started to turn to leave " wait get my wife some food first" tony stopped her and then looked at Courtney. The nurse didnt cross him and brought food and the doctor. She gave food to Courtney and tony talked to doctor the doctor said he should be able to go home in two weeks time. After doctor left Courtney explained to him how mason was with her mother. He hated mason with her. " I'll be fine baby why don't you go home shower and get mason ok" he kissed and watched her leave. He called in his men " who did this to me and how are we going to get them back!" Tony was mad now that someone had made attempt on his life. " boss we already got the faggots just some small timers" " good" was all tony could say. His mind was on Courtney he was thinking on how he could apologize to her. He picked up the phone " I need 20 dozen of your best red roses" he had them delivered so they would be waiting for her when she got home. It wasn't enough but it was a start...
 
"Thanks babes." She said sarcastically. She smiled him she was happy to see him awake. "Baby when I heard you'd been shot I didn't care what you'd done even if you had actually slapped I'd still be here. I love you and even though you annoy me sometimes I'll never stop loving and I'll never leave your side because I'm yours. Its not okay what you did but I forgive and I love you. Baby is okay just been kicking like crazy." She smiled watching him kiss her belly. "Huni I know its bad I haven't eaten but I was worried sick and food was the last thing on mind. I was scared I was gonna lose you I know its not a massive injury but I was scared. Promise me you'll never leave me, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you!"

When the nurse came in and Tony told her to get her food she knew the nurse would do as he said. She loved hearing him call her his wife. She played with her engagement ring on her finger as the nurse left the room and then came back with food. She took the food from the nurse. She started to eat. For the first time in 3 days she actually felt hungry. She listened to the doctor and Tony talk. She was so glad to hear he would be out in 2 weeks. She knew she explained to him how Mason was at her mothers he didn't like it. "You know I don't like him being with my mother either but I had no other choice. I know you will be fine, your a strong man and you will get better. Okay I will go home take a shower and get Mason then come back because Mason has been missing you like crazy. He keeps asking me on the phone about you. I told him you got a poorly and he was saying I should kiss it better like I do to his poorly's." She laughed. "Well I'm gonna go. Stay out trouble I'll be back soon." She kissed him. She left the hospital and drove to her mothers house. When she got there her mother was lecturing her on being engaged to Tony and it was pissing her off. She got Mason and left.

When she got home with Mason she saw all off the roses and smiled thinking he is so sweet even when he's in hospital he still manages to be romantic. She let Mason go play while she took a shower. She got all cleaned up and decided to make a little effort for Tony. She got dressed into http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/e/tid/51124984.jpg

She headed back to the hospital with Mason. Mason was excited about seeing his dad and it made her so happy. She knew exactly were she was going so just went to his room. "Look who's here to see his daddy." She said to Tony. Mason jumped onto the bed next to Tony and passed him a get well soon card he'd made.
 
" wow you look great baby" tony was excited to see her smile again. When mason jumped on bed he had to tell him to be careful. " I love the card though son thank you". Mason started watching tv while Courtney and him started to talk. " so baby it's time to plan wedding what do you think. You can have your dream wedding best dress, best cake, anything you want you can have" he loved seeing her light up and talk about the wedding. Seeing her happy and mason happy made him think about changin his life for a second only a second though...


Two weeks later....


He was feeling alot better had a few scars on his shouldet and chest where he had been shot. Hebhad to lay low for a little it but was still able to finish alot of business. The cops sniffed around a little but money talks and he had alot of it. He was sitting at desk going over business stuff when Courtney walked in looking so sexy...
 
The plans for the wedding were going well but she was getting annoyed with the wedding planner who kept asking for a budget and every time she said there was no budget she looked at her funny. She found it annoying that people prejudged her but if they met Tony they'd stop the pre-judging she was sure of it. She sometimes got upset people only respected once they knew who her Man was. She had been taking a calmer approach to things because she didn't want problems with the baby.

Her bump was getting bigger and she was feeling great about everything. This pregnancy was a lot better for her because she didn't care about gaining weight she was embracing her pregnancy. Tony had been making her feel so happy every single day. Her life had turned around everything felt so perfect. She walked into the room he was using as his office in http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V360115_CROP1.jpg

"Hi huni I've just put Mason down for his nap and I was wondering if you'd like some company." She grinned at him as she sat on the table in front of him. "You know you look hot behind a desk. It makes you look all business man like." She ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't know why but recently she was feeling horny all the time, all she wanted was Tony.
 
Back
Top