What the hell kind of orgasm is this, anyway??

Collar_N_Cuffs

Clink Kink
I have a question about orgasms :cattail:
I have to say, I feel damned lucky in this regard. I have a pretty serious sex drive when correctly stimulated, and have had orgasms based in my clit (the most common kind), but have also had orgasms based in my pussy lips, my ass, g-spot, something else way up inside my pussy that is not the same as my g-spot Os, and have even -rarely- had orgasms based in my mouth and lips.
Now for the question...
I have had a new kind of orgasm, one that just started with my current relationship. It started out with a sort of tightening feeling in my torso, just as twinges. You know when bugs bunny takes a swig o' some serious liquor and his body contorts? Perhaps this has even happened to you. Something grabs hold of me from the inside and I have a sort of muscle spasm for a second.
After a few weeks of these twinges, I could feel this building into a new kind of orgasm, like it was synching up with my clit based O. And then it happened. Holy Christ on a pogo stick it was intense :eek: Incredible! It even knocked me out or something for a few minutes. I don't know if I was just stunned or truly out or what happened there.
Has anyone ever experienced this or heard of it? What the hell is it? Is it dangerous? All conjecture welcome, along with any knowledge and experience.
Thanks!
C/C

I've never experienced a localised orgasm, it always seems to take over my entire body no matter where it starts

so for me, what you've experienced is what an orgasm feels like - an overpowering sensation of release / pleasure

Words cannot express my envy. I have no idea what an orgasm in my lips would feel like, but I definitely want one.

true love? :D

You might have something there :)

I've never experienced a localised orgasm, it always seems to take over my entire body no matter where it starts

so for me, what you've experienced is what an orgasm feels like - an overpowering sensation of release / pleasure

This is good to know - it is rather comforting to know that I am not alone in this. Have you ever passed out from an orgasm? Or just lost consciousness for a bit?

Words cannot express my envy. I have no idea what an orgasm in my lips would feel like, but I definitely want one.

It is pretty amazing - begins with an intense tingling sensation and ends in total pleasure in my lips that spreads through my body as in any other kind of orgasm. I hope you experience it as well :cattail: I keep hoping for nipple orgasms, i feel like that would complete my collection ...

But I am still pretty much in the dark. As per my "hi everybody" post, I'm jut not sure that my experiences are typical. More feedback solicited. Please :)

C/C

You might have something there :)

This is good to know - it is rather comforting to know that I am not alone in this. Have you ever passed out from an orgasm? Or just lost consciousness for a bit?

It is pretty amazing - begins with an intense tingling sensation and ends in total pleasure in my lips that spreads through my body as in any other kind of orgasm. I hope you experience it as well :cattail: I keep hoping for nipple orgasms, i feel like that would complete my collection ...

But I am still pretty much in the dark. As per my "hi everybody" post, I'm jut not sure that my experiences are typical. More feedback solicited. Please :)

C/C

My orgasms vary in intensity especially if I'm having multiple orgasms, if on the other hand I'm edged, or if she uses her whole hand while stimulating my clit, I'll have a very intense full body orgasm, those start in my center, spreading outward until it feels like it's shooting out from my fingers and soles of my feet. I do at time lose awareness after having an intense orgasms. I'm not sure I lose consciousness, it's more like I'm just not there. Occasionally, not often, I'll have such an intense orgasm, to intense, giving me a severe headache, ending our sexual encounter.

The only orgasms I care for anymore are the wet dream ones. They're slow, non-localized, but not earth-shattering. Really nice, and just enough to gently wake me up.

Clit orgasms are very localized for me, and then the rest of my body just ends up going rigor mortis and shuddering in a not-pleasant way. I don't really like orgasms. :V

Though a mouth one sounds neat!

My orgasms vary in intensity especially if I'm having multiple orgasms, if on the other hand I'm edged, or if she uses her whole hand while stimulating my clit, I'll have a very intense full body orgasm, those start in my center, spreading outward until it feels like it's shooting out from my fingers and soles of my feet. I do at time lose awareness after having an intense orgasms. I'm not sure I lose consciousness, it's more like I'm just not there. Occasionally, not often, I'll have such an intense orgasm, to intense, giving me a severe headache, ending our sexual encounter.

Yes, that was exactly what it was like - I just wasn't there for a while after orgasm. Your description of full body orgasm sounds a lot like what I experienced, sans the lightning bolts leaving my hands and feet :) Feeling reassured. Thank you!!

The only orgasms I care for anymore are the wet dream ones. They're slow, non-localized, but not earth-shattering. Really nice, and just enough to gently wake me up.

Clit orgasms are very localized for me, and then the rest of my body just ends up going rigor mortis and shuddering in a not-pleasant way. I don't really like orgasms. :V

Though a mouth one sounds neat!

Wow - I have never heard anyone say they did not like an orgasm. That is pretty enlightening for me, because as this one built up, each of the episodes of the tightening feeling felt really awkward - and I shudder to think of the look on my face at the time :eek: Grateful that when it finally arrived it felt nothing short of amazing.
I hear what you are saying about slow, sleepy, totally pleasurable wet dream Os. I never manage to cum this way that I can remember, though I wake up feeling incredible and can cum in seconds. Seriously sweet :cattail:
Experienced my first oral orgasm because I get so seriously turned on from having a cock in my mouth - but I have had subsequent ones from kissing, especially if I'm undergoing orgasm denial. I know, contradiction in terms. I guess I should say undergoing pussy orgasm denial. Nobody ever thought to forbid me oral orgasms :D

Wow - I have never heard anyone say they did not like an orgasm.

I like to keep even the kinky folks on their toes. :D

I hear what you are saying about slow, sleepy, totally pleasurable wet dream Os. I never manage to cum this way that I can remember
Yeah, for me they're just /nice/, yannow? And I've gotten to the point where I'm able to admit that I prefer faint and nice (or nothing!) over earth-shattering.

Experienced my first oral orgasm because I get so seriously turned on from having a cock in my mouth - but I have had subsequent ones from kissing, especially if I'm undergoing orgasm denial. I know, contradiction in terms. I guess I should say undergoing pussy orgasm denial. Nobody ever thought to forbid me oral orgasms :D

Hum... makes sense tho! I highly doubt that I'm capable of getting that turned on anymore due to medications, but there was a point in time when I might have been enough to have some kinda O from giving oral. :cattail:

I'm with KP here. I don't particularly care for orgasms, and what I hate the most is someone else making me orgasm. Which then again makes forced orgasms a powerful tool in the right hands. When I masturbate (which doesn't happen too often), I can sometimes bring myself to a small and mellow orgasm that can be quite pleasurable, but I still haven't quite figured out how exactly it happens. With other people I've only ever experienced the uncomfortable, strong ones or I just get annoyed at the expectation of me orgasming.

I have passed out from orgasming. Didn't like it, it resulted in a horrible headache and I honestly thought I was going to die for a while there.

Yes, that was exactly what it was like - I just wasn't there for a while after orgasm. Your description of full body orgasm sounds a lot like what I experienced, sans the lightning bolts leaving my hands and feet :) Feeling reassured. Thank you!!

The lighting bolts analogy is just about perfect.

I'm with KP here. I don't particularly care for orgasms, and what I hate the most is someone else making me orgasm. Which then again makes forced orgasms a powerful tool in the right hands. When I masturbate (which doesn't happen too often), I can sometimes bring myself to a small and mellow orgasm that can be quite pleasurable, but I still haven't quite figured out how exactly it happens. With other people I've only ever experienced the uncomfortable, strong ones or I just get annoyed at the expectation of me orgasming.

I have passed out from orgasming. Didn't like it, it resulted in a horrible headache and I honestly thought I was going to die for a while there.

^^^ this is exactly it.

The added pressure of someone else doing it to you makes it 10x worse. And for me, the pressure of needing to "perform" an orgasm is especially stressful since because of the aforementioned medications (and other stuff), genital stimulation is all or nothing. Either a pleasant massage, or something extremely uncomfortable but inevitably pushing me toward an O. Not to mention that I just take forever too.

Fuckin' orgasms, how do they work?

I have a question about orgasms :cattail:
I have to say, I feel damned lucky in this regard. I have a pretty serious sex drive when correctly stimulated, and have had orgasms based in my clit (the most common kind), but have also had orgasms based in my pussy lips, my ass, g-spot, something else way up inside my pussy that is not the same as my g-spot Os, and have even -rarely- had orgasms based in my mouth and lips.
Now for the question...
I have had a new kind of orgasm, one that just started with my current relationship. It started out with a sort of tightening feeling in my torso, just as twinges. You know when bugs bunny takes a swig o' some serious liquor and his body contorts? Perhaps this has even happened to you. Something grabs hold of me from the inside and I have a sort of muscle spasm for a second.
After a few weeks of these twinges, I could feel this building into a new kind of orgasm, like it was synching up with my clit based O. And then it happened. Holy Christ on a pogo stick it was intense :eek: Incredible! It even knocked me out or something for a few minutes. I don't know if I was just stunned or truly out or what happened there.
Has anyone ever experienced this or heard of it? What the hell is it? Is it dangerous? All conjecture welcome, along with any knowledge and experience.
Thanks!
C/C

I have those twingy type of orgasms too. If I get very turned on I don't even touch myself. I have them ! I call them mini orgasms and they can be solely thru my mind with mental stimulation or I have them while being touched like during foreplay. One of my play partners calls them shivers. They are intense in a mini way. I love them! It's amazing!
Kitten

That sounds pretty horrifying - so glad I didn't get the accompanying headache (which I rarely if ever get those anyway, so makes sense). I'm definitely appreciating the assurances that people have had similar experiences.

Fuckin' orgasms, how do they work?

That's what I asked, only I guess I'm longer winded than you :)

I have those twingy type of orgasms too. If I get very turned on I don't even touch myself. I have them ! I call them mini orgasms and they can be solely thru my mind with mental stimulation or I have them while being touched like during foreplay. One of my play partners calls them shivers. They are intense in a mini way. I love them! It's amazing!
Kitten

Ok, this sounds extremely similar to what happened to me, but mine went on to sort of hook together with my O and get really intense (and prolonged). Shivers is exactly what they were like. I also have been feeling and saying lately that I think I can probably orgasm with no physical stimulation, all mental. Well, I know what I will be attempting for the next few weeks :)

Thanks all :cattail:

That sounds pretty horrifying - so glad I didn't get the accompanying headache (which I rarely if ever get those anyway, so makes sense). I'm definitely appreciating the assurances that people have had similar experiences.

That's what I asked, only I guess I'm longer winded than you :)

Ok, this sounds extremely similar to what happened to me, but mine went on to sort of hook together with my O and get really intense (and prolonged). Shivers is exactly what they were like. I also have been feeling and saying lately that I think I can probably orgasm with no physical stimulation, all mental. Well, I know what I will be attempting for the next few weeks :)

Thanks all :cattail:

I can definitely experience my mini orgasms with NO physical stimulation only mental. It's almost as satisfying as a big one and amazingly fun! Love that I can do it. Great mind fucks abound!:kiss:

Me too

I have experienced these same types of orgasms, I have almost passed out but kept myself from doing so for the sanity of my partner. Mine turns into full body convulsing and me trying very hard to remember to breathe. Love it and crave it..

A

If Query put as much effort into real life as he does trolling, maybe he would still have a marriage.

Last edited:
That actually sounds like a complex partial seizure. If the seizure focus is located in the part of the brain that handles sensations such as those during an orgasm, it could have been the trigger.

A lot of my passing out probably had to do with holding my breath, because that's what I naturally do when I'm about to orgasm, unless I have someone telling me to breathe. That combined with an uncomfortably strong orgasm = lights out. Not pleasant for me.

If Query put as much effort into real life as he does trolling, maybe he would still have a marriage.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back