Married men

DalliancesWithWolves

Experienced
I know that it's so wrong, but nothing turns me on more than getting fucked by married men. They are discrete, the most proficient lovers, and I get a rush from knowing that he's going to go home and nail his wife. I can't get enough of married cock, knowing that he should be home with his wife instead of nailing a barely legal boy who will give it up to anyone.

I know that it's so wrong, but nothing turns me on more than getting fucked by married men. They are discrete, the most proficient lovers, and I get a rush from knowing that he's going to go home and nail his wife. I can't get enough of married cock, knowing that he should be home with his wife instead of nailing a barely legal boy who will give it up to anyone.
Wow! So why can't I meet someone like you???

I'm guessing your going to be popular round here. :). Think I might subscribe just to see what sort of trouble a boy like you can get into.

See no problem

Married women turn me on massively, as does the thought of me being the cheating one.

All just horny fuel for the fires.

Married Boyfriends...

I do so agree with you Dalliance, my first serious Boyfriend was married, so he couldn't get away as often as I'd have liked. Each time I sucked him off I couldn't wait to suck him off again, I was infatuated, obsessed. But we could only meet sometimes once a week, or even ten days, and it was incredibly frustrating. I had this urgent craving to get the familiar hot solidity of his cock back into my mouth, I worshipped and idolized it, but I had to fantasize and wank myself delirious just thinking of doing it. I couldn't text or phone him in case his wife picked up on it. Sometimes we'd meet up during his office lunch-break and I'd suck him off in his car parked in the multistory, or we'd meet in the nearby Starbucks and I'd follow him into the toilet and suck him off there, that seemed so furtive and dirty... until the staff showed signs of getting suspicious. Which meant that when he could wangle a full day, and he'd come round to my apartment, and we could be naked together and I could suck his cock to my heart's content and luxuriate in that flow of spunk spurting deliciously down my throat, it was like I was in heaven, my erection so hard it ached, he'd face-fuck me into an ecstatic drooling blissed-out stupor… then he'd leave me alone, until the next time...

it is an enigma isnt it , i seem to attract married men quite often ,oh im not complaining ,i like it , the thought of him wanting me and then going back to his wife ,delicious and a big turn on ,im not sure why they do it perhaps they like being a bit naughty or perhaps they dont get what they want from the wife but as long as we both enjoy it why not .

I think being married (or attached to a steady someone, at least) really enhances the thrill. For married guys like me, it's a twofold thrill---1) gay sex being taboo anyway and 2) the thrill of needing to be discrete. I'd love to have the opportunity.

Back