Your Most Memorable Ejaculation

Was just having sex. I pulled out to cum in her mouth and shot out her contact.
 
My most memorable cum happened with a girlfriend. She put my cock in her ass, from on top. Rode my cock in her ass, hard. She started masturbating furiously. Her pussy exploded in a stream of hot piss all over my chest and face. I returned the flavor by shooting the bigest load ever in her ass. Wow, that was so hot!!!!!
 
My most memorable orgasm was very similar! I’d been in a 69 position with an older guy who had a VERY nice firm 7.5”er, when I said: do you want to fuck me?
He said: sure, but you’ll have to get on top and ride, I’m too old for topping!
With that we got on the floor and I planted my feet flat on the floor and slowly impalled myself upon him. When I was firmly resting on his hips...I began with slow rocking motions. It wasn’t long before I was feeling his cock rubbing an area that seemed electrified with each movement!
Pretty soon my ass was moving involuntarily and I’m sure odd sounds were coming out of my mouth too. When I came it was like the earth moved under my feet! I sort of blacked out, but time kind of slowed into a slow motion film that seemed like minutes instead of seconds! My nuts tightened up like like never before, my ass clamped down on the root of the old man’s cock such that I thought I was going to snap it off! My load came out in one long shot that seemed to last several minutes. When I was done and could see clearly again, the old man was covered with cum fro his belly to his forehead! And there was cum running down the wall behind his head!
He smiled and said: wow, you really enjoyed that didn’t you!!! I said: yes sir!! How soon can we do this again??!!!! Sign me: thoroughly converted that day!

So erotic!!! I can only imagine how it felt for him with you clamped down so hard on his big cock. I hope that he immediately filled you up like a good sissy.
 
hey...

The most memorable orgasm/ejaculation, I had was when my younger sister was sucking me off in the living room of our parents house. Then she stopped right in the middle of it and goes, "Sorry you'll have to finish that for yourself."

I tried desparately to talk her into finishing off what she started to begin with but she wasn't budging and my discomfort was growing exponentially. So, I started jacking off and she just kept giggling and saying 'faster, c'mon faster'.

I was just starting to break the five minute mark when I blew my nut---, like nuetrinos getting blown outta a black hole. She was sitting on the couch about 3 feet from me and when my cum shot out it smacked her in the face. I've never seen her that mad before or since.
 
Freshman in high school

It was a school dance. I remember hooking up with this girl who was way more experienced and aggressive than me. We ended up making out in the corner where everyone threw there coats.
She was grabbing and squeezing my crotch and boy at that age all I thought about then was me touching them. Never mind them wanting to touch me. Lol
When I got outta there I was waiting for my mom to pick me up. Had to piss bad so jumped in some bushes to leak
Soon as I had my dick out I have a couple of pulls and blasted the biggest wettest load ever. I remember being covered and nervous my mom would see
Lol
 
I had a few memorable ones and I think often. The first one that I had was, when my GF (now wife) played around at her house. We were sitting on the couch, when she ask me to finger her through her panties and I was happy to do so. After I got her to climax, I then kiss her and pulled away. She then gets me a very seductive look at me and slides off the couch and gets on her hands and knees and slowly crawls over to my legs. As I watch, I feel a hard on in my jeans and she spreads my legs open and look up at me as she on her knees in the floor. She smiles at me and says, now it's your turn and starts to rub my hard on through the jeans. She did this for a few minutes until she said in a very seductive voice, cum for me! That did it as I let out moan and I came and did I cum through my jeans. It was a good thing that I always kept a pair of extra underwear and jeans or I would have drove home with a big load spot on my jeans.
 
My most memorable ejaculation was:
About 3 years ago, on Halloween night in the backseat of a car. Outside of our Halloween party in our Mortuary parking lot. So I was drunk in the back seat of a car with my older brother getting out of the cold to have a cigarette. Well at one point I became shocked and quite impressed when my brother showed me he had an erection because of me. The reason I was shocked and quite impressed was because I knew for a fact that he had erectile problems for a number of years. Because his wife told me, they went to doctors and tried everything but he couldn't achieve an erection. So that is why she left him and got a divorce, then over the next couple of years he couldn't keep a girlfriend. So when I saw him whip out an erection, I was very impressed that I was able to cause his penis to start working. Then at one point, after showing me that. He tried talking me into giving him a blowjob. Well first I agreed to give him a handjob, but halfway into the hand job. He tried to push my head down to suck on his penis, I thought about it for a second. And was so impressed that I was able to give him an erection. I decided to suck his penis off. So I let him push my head down to it and I slowly parted my lips, as he pushed my head down. The head of my brother's penis slid between my lips and into my mouth. THEN......

My brother howled out loudly, as my lips slid over the head of his penis. I started giggling with my brother's penis between my lips, I was in shock, I never heard a man howl so loudly, as my lips lid over the head of their penis. I slowly slid my lips all of the way down the shaft of his penis. Then back up the shaft of it and paused for a second to brush my hair out of the way. I wanted my brother to see my face, as I sucked on his penis. Then I started bobbing up and down, and swirling my tongue around the head of his penis every time I bobbed upward. I was giving my brother the best blowjob, I could. My mouth was filled with the taste of my brothers pre-cum that was seeping from the head of his penis onto my tongue. I reached down with my left hand and started gently massaging my brother's balls. I felt my brother tensing up, I knew she was getting ready to ejaculate soon. So I started bobbing up and down as quickly as I could, the car was filled with the wet slurping sound of my soft lips pleasuring my brother's penis. After a few minutes of my soft lips sliding up and down the shaft of his penis. My brother tensed up and grunted out loud and a warm thick rope of semen squirted on the roof of my mouth. My brother started ejaculating, very thick, Long streams of semen, it was filling my mouth quicker than I could swallow and it was running down my chin. I was swallowing, as fast, as I could, but it was obvious. He hadn't had sex in a long time, because the semen just kept flowing and flowing, out of his penis into my mouth. My older brother really gave me a mouthful.
:kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Last edited:
A girl I dated right after I graduated college for awhile was spending the night and we were already asleep but she had a fun habit of waking me up to have sex or at least just to blow me or fool around a bit which I didn’t mind. She woke me up one night and was stroking me a little while I was still waking up and she kept at it for awhile,such a great surprise and I didn’t realize how long she had been at it but it was such a good build up and she played with it so much that it must’ve been especially attousing because I exploded like I hadn’t cum in weeks and we were both covered,she licked a little off me then we showered up and went back to bed.
 
In recent times I have one that sticks out, so to speak. A friend with benefits... we met in an apartment I had for the night for work, she is very sub when with me, and this time she was really into the CD version of me, so I too was in stockings, heels etc. We played for a long time, edging me and bringing her off a couple of times. I spanked her whilst keeping her vibe in her pussy, I licked her to orgasm having tied her to a chair with legs wide open and she spent ages stroking my nylon covered legs, silky panty covered cock and feeling up my ass. I filled her ass with anal beads whilst licking her clit until she came and then finally she bent me over and took off my skirt and panties and then lubed my ass up and slid in a small plug. The we fucked. I hadn't cum all night and was really hard and aroused, and in the bedroom of the apartment was a mrror by the side of the bed. Taking her doggy style at first, and then deep stick, looking at the image of two sets of stocking clad legs and my cock pounding her bald pussy became too much and I released my cum in the most powerful spurts I have felt - the pressure of the plug in my ass and the long wait and edging for several hours just had me pent up and when I came it felt like no other orgasm I had had.
 
Being spanked on my bare ass while my cock was grinding into her lap...unplanned but still arousing to think about.
 
I estimate that in my lifetime, I've had around 16144.05 orgasms. And that's a conservative estimate, because it takes no account for the many times I came twice (or several times) in one day. But go with the conservative.

16144.05.

And out of those, you expect me to remember and choose the most memorable!? This much, I can tell you: I never had an orgasm I didn't love.
 
It was 1687, I had just stripped and shackled the cabin boy when the slaves revolted, gang fucked the entire crew then sailed us back to africa where they sold us to the muslims

True Story!
 
I was seeing a female coworker on the side. The FWB affair lasted about ten years and we’re still great friends. She is six years older than me and taught me a lot that my sheltered life had never exposed me to

Anyway, my claim to fame was that I introduced her to many of the different things that I read about on literotica. Bondage, a little anal, toys. We even tried watersports once. She was good to go and nearly insatiable.

One time, she was lying on her back on her bed. Her head was at the foot of the bed. She is tiny, only 5’2” tall. I was straddling her head so she could suck me. My head was sticking off the end of the bed with only a cedar chest below me. She was aggressively sucking me for a bit. Then she would take a break and I would fuck her mouth. At one point, she took the lead again, and I came so hard that I started to pass out. I almost fell off the bed.

The affair is over now, and like I said we are friends and look fondly on our past together. She still takes immense pride in the fact that she made me come so hard that I almost passed out she still takes immense pride in the fact that she made me cum so hard that I almost passed out! And that is my most intense story
 
A particularly memorable one was when my aunt was pregnant. I was at her house one evening she arrived home pretty dressed up, when she sat down her skirt rode up, I could see her lips through her panties. Her full breasts struggling to be contained in her top. She looked incredible. Her legs hugged by sexy (but see through) tights, I started to get hard. I had to excuse myself and go relieve the bone. The thought of cumming inside her pussy as she came hard and knowing I couldn't knock her up sent strings of cum everywhere. Very intense and memorable
 
Not my strongest nor heaviest, but one of my most memorable was sharing for the first time with anyone that I could autofelate. I was young, flexible and insecure so I was nervous. My girlfriend was giving me a wonderful blowjob which was sensorilly fantasctic as it was visually. So much so that I decided to take one step at a time toward sharing my ability. I bent down and started kissing her cheek as she licked me. To my relief she didn’t react except to stop blowing me and kiss me back. In for a pound so to speak. I pushed my hips forward and directed my cock to both of our lips. Her reaction is what made the moment amazing. She moaned, put her hand on the back of my head and we both licked until I exploded on both of us.
 
It was 1687, I had just stripped and shackled the cabin boy when the slaves revolted, gang fucked the entire crew then sailed us back to africa where they sold us to the muslims

True Story!

Fucking love this. Toooooo funny. I get it too haha
 
I've told this story before.

I was fucking a college gf in her car in a huge parking lot late one night. This gal was the sexiest woman I have ever been with. Red hair, killer body, huge tits, huge nipples, tight wet pussy. And she loved to moan while she was getting fucked. I had been on top of her but couldn't get comfortable in the back seat. She finally climbed on top, straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. The sight of her sexy body lowering down onto my cock was amazing. And as she started to pump herself up and down, I became aware of how warm and wet her cunt was. She was starting to cum. And then I panicked! The condom I had on had broken! And I was on the very edge of exploding.

I pushed her off me and my cock started shooting thick ropes of jizz all over her. It was like a porno cumshot. She had my thick, white goo dripping from her face, those tits, and down her flat stomach.
 
I estimate that in my lifetime, I've had around 16144.05 orgasms. And that's a conservative estimate, because it takes no account for the many times I came twice (or several times) in one day. But go with the conservative.

16144.05.

And out of those, you expect me to remember and choose the most memorable!? This much, I can tell you: I never had an orgasm I didn't love.

Tell us about just one. I am sure there are plenty to tell

ES
 
Being spanked on my bare ass while my cock was grinding into her lap...unplanned but still arousing to think about.

This happened to me as well. Unplanned on my part but I am pretty sure it was planned on her part because she teased me afterward about the mess I made. While the ejaculation was not that memorable, the orgasm certainly was.

ES
 
Back
Top