The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Spots Yeishia, but sees she's working on a post so stays nice and warm under my blanket. I will catch her another time to return the sweet kiss. Smiles and continues to rest.*
 
Unsuspecting a kiss much less a big wet one right on his muzzle, and an ear scratching to boot. His eyes go wide as he holds his pawlike hands up, not quite knowing what to do with them. The delicate fingers of Yeishia scratching makes his right leg kick, if it wasn't for his black fur everyone would have seen him turn beet red. As she giggles vanishing into her shadows he hears bells tinkling, with his jaw slackened his tongue lolls out. Rolling his tongue up with right pawlike hand putting back into his mouth, with his left he closes his mouth and tries and fails to look nonchalant.
 
Last edited:
Unsuspecting a kiss much less a big wet one right on his muzzle, and an ear scratching to boot. His eyes go wide as he holds his pawlike hands up, not quite knowing what to do with them. The delicate fingers of Yeishia scratching makes his right leg kick, if it wasn't for his black fur everyone would have seen him turn beet red. As she giggles vanishing into her shadows he hears bells tinkling, with his jaw slackened his tongue lolls out. Rolling his tongue up with right pawlike hand putting back into his mouth, with his left he closes his mouth and tries and fails to look nonchalant.

It happens. Grins and shrugs. More coffee while I'm up?
 
A bottle of Werewolf Ale? I saw the UK advertisement...it's soooo moi!
 
This morning found me curled up in front of the fireplace a huge mug of a hot chocolate / coffee by my side of a small end table. My chore already completed i had a few minutes to relax before my real world would demand my attention.

I glanced again at the brightly wrapped presents under the tree. One was indeed for me Amc said I should open it early but I wanted to place mine there before I did so.

I so wished i could spend my day lingering in the Inn, still holidays were coming soon and i had a whole two weeks and two days off in which to enjoy my Christmas and the solitude it would inevitably bring....
 
*Before going to bed I end up passing through the Inn and See Yeishia, and come up behind her and spin her around and return the kiss from the other day. A passion filled kiss that I held for but the perfect moment before releasing her and heading off to bed for the night/morning.*

My sleep cycle is all kinds of messed up yes! =)
But I got to give Yeishia a kiss so all is good! :devil:
Good night/morning everyone!
 
What appeared today at the Inn? A bar mug filled with candy canes, each sporting a festive bow reside on the bar. Beside it, a crystal cut candy dish filled with white mints sprinkled with crushed candy canes. The kind that starts to melt in your mouth the moment it contacts your tongue.

More presents under the tree as well. Each one labeled with a name and a Do not open until Christmas sticker.

A snow shovel stands just behind the door on a rug, obviously having been used this morning to clear the doorstep and the walkway up to the Inn of snow. Christmas lights twinkle in all the windows and twine with the garland on the staircase banister leading upstairs.

Hot chocolate resides in a large crockpot behind the bar, ready to drink. A small glass jar containing mini marshmallows are close at hand as well as a plate of brownies and Christmas cookies under a glass dome.

From her perch in the rafters, the red-headed imp smiles, satisfied. A small nod of her head and she vanishes into the ether once more.
 
In the gather gloom of the fading day, through the drifting snow, I see a faint golden flickering light. A beacon to guide the sailor home from the sea, the hunter home from the hill. I know the shy hand guided by a loving heart that must have placed it there Yeishia

322759577_9c517fd8c5_z.jpg

Passing through the Inn’s gate and into the courtyard I see a confused pile of wood chips by the wood pile and confused circling steps and knows some one has trusted Chris with and ax. A rune like sigil in the snow near the door, Katie I whisper


Bright cheerful decorations greet me and again I think of the shy Miss of the shadows

christmas-tree-and-fireplace.jpg
[/CENTER]


A smile bows my lips at the sight of mistletoe hung in some rather interesting places and all of the high traffic places too! Tied with a red bow that practically hid the small bell Every time someone got kissed under the mistletoe, the little bell would ring.... the rumor was, when a human got kissed? So did an angel. My eyes drift towards the rafters and a certain redheaded nymph that resides there.

Still the festive touches of the seasons abound, stockings hung above the fireplace, each one bearing the name of those who resided here or visited often. A mug filled with candy canes, each sporting a festive bow reside on the bar. Beside it, a crystal cut candy dish filled with white mints sprinkled with crushed candy canes. Presents under the tree as well. Each one labeled with a name and a Do not open until Christmas sticker…. Cait I whisper.

I notice on the corner of the bar a card the hand unfamiliar to me.

351498326_1841395.gif
[/QUOTE]

Wolfias


Thank you all, for all you have done.

I pour a mug of hot coffee and add a splash of B&B to ward off the cold Glad to be back and among friends once more.
 
*Slips in and grabs a mug of thinking of getting a hot chocolate, but makes not that we only have one type. So I go into the back and make both White and Dark Hot Chocolate to add to the normal milk chocolate already out. Smiling as I add a few extra mugs I pour myself a white hot chocolate and take a seat in front of the fire place. Seeing the fire has grown dim over the day I set my mug down on a end table and replace the log before returning to my seat. Looking over at the tree the gifts are starting to pile up and know I probably will not be around to see them being opened. Though I'm sure I will see the after math of it all and smile as I take a sip of my hot chocolate.*
 
Morning Amc greet as I pour myself a steaming mug of coffee.

Yeishia and Cait have done wonders decorating the Inn for the Holiday. Sounds like you will be traveling over the Holidays.

Once more a smile bows my lips as at the wonders the shy Miss of the shadows and the redheaded nymph of the rafters have wrought. Amc?

Tell me have you met Wolfias yet
 
Slips quietly from the shadows and throws herself into CG's arms showering his face with warm loving kisses amidst the tiny tinkle of mistletoe bells.

Tears of pure joy are steaming down my cheeks as I hold him close.

Suddenly shy I pull back slightly blushing. "This girl has missed you Sir." unable to help myself I snuggle back into the comfort of his strong arms.

"Christmas wouldn't be the same without your presence in the Inn ," I murmur happily against his chest relieved that he had approved of my small efforts on his behalf...

Social gatherings were not this girls forte neither was she comfortable handing out kisses especially to relative strangers, even the nicest of ones...:eek::rose:

Dimpling I smiled softly at that thought, I had indeed made some new friends perhaps...
 
Last edited:
With his santa hat festooned with a Holly sprig and jingle bell, sat at a jaunty angle atop the wolf's head. With a bag made of red and gray tartan cloth, it matches the kilt he wore instead of pants that would bind. Opening the door of the merrily decorated Inn, he strode in with a slightly greater familiarity it seemed. He gives the christmas tree a glance as he trod to the Bar, withdrawing a basket of decadent fruits, a basket of mixed nuts, a gallon sized sealed mason jar of gourmet coffee, last but not least a nice bottle of vintage Glenvilet single malt Scotch. Each item was a gift set out on the Bar, that all was to partake of as all are friends according to his thinking. One gift was left for a certain shy friend that's as familiar with shadows as he. It wasn't wrapped that well as the purple bow clashed with the green plaid wrapping paper. Stepping to the festively decorated christmas tree with a big broad wolfish grin, lowering his long tall frame to one knee to place the little gift that secretly contained time for herself. Standing he snuffles picking up the various multitude of delightful scents, the regular hot chocolate and brownies beckoned him. Must be AMC's doing with the the different hot Cocoa's he thought, taking a mug from those available ladling the tasty beverage into it. Licking his chops before taking a sip with a exclaimed sound of appreciation, looking over the brownies picks out two corner pieces being they're always nice a chewy. So being the big black wolf really didn't have anywhere in particular to go, that comfy over stuffed high backed chair called his name. Folding up the now empty bag his Christmas gifts had been nestled, stuffing it into his leather vests pocket flops lazily into the chair he puts his booted feet up.
 
Last edited:
A tray of Christmas sugar cookies appear on the bar counter top, just seconds before she herself appears to drop a kiss on CGs cheek.

"Welcome home, sailor."

A wink in his direction before she moves off to drop a kiss on AMC's cheek as well.

"Long time no see."

A quick turn on her heels and she spies a wolf in a kilt and grins.

"Well, well and what do we have here? Welcome to the China Pearl and Happy Holidays, Wolfie."

One shaggy cheek gets a kiss from her as well.

"My, I seem to be setting off bells today. I'm sure the angels love it, however."


Another few quick steps take her to Draggy and leans down to plant a kiss on his cheek as well. Just because she can. The air swirls about her and in the next blink of an eye, the redheaded imp is no longer standing on the floor of the inn but settling on one of its rafter's instead with her tablet. It's warm up here and shadowy. Nibbling on a cookie, her mind wanders in the direction of the post she has yet to finish.....
 
''Just your average everyday Jr timelordesk wolf Ma'am.''

His furry brows pop up in surprise, by a second kiss from another lovely female.

''Thank you very much for the kind welcome...and happiest holidays to you also DW.''

Looking up lazily into the rafters to the pretty little red headed Imp, as he took a bite out of a brownie. Lifting his very large mug of hot Cocoa to her as he chews with a mischievous grin.

I've jingled a bell or two in my day...enough to make an Angel blush, or Devil, depending on where I was at the time.
 
Last edited:
Not traveling per say cgraven...
But visiting Grandparents(mom's side) on Eve and Day.
Not sure what/if anything is going on with my dad.

*Smiles at the kiss on the cheer from DarkWarrioress*

Yes it has been a while, I hope your well!
 
Waving from the large over stuffed high backed chair, which the very large wolf lounged lazily with his feet up.

''Hello CG pleased to meet you kind Sir...that is if we haven't met elsewhere.

Yes Yeishia...you certainly have made new friends...especially this old rogue of a Wolf.

Covering a shadows mouth gently with an innocent look on his face shadows.

Shhhhh...let her think I'm psychic. :)
 
*Tosses Dragon 3 bones to chew on.*

Evening.
I'm sitting around checking lit from time to time while playing Starbound.
=D
 
*Fills a large bowl with Hot Chocolate and places it by Dragon*

It's snowing again in real life... Yay for having to go clear the walks soon!... X.x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top