Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

Rawsome Rrrrrrwwwwr

I'm obsessed with cum...of course the bigger the shot the more hot I become. Cystic Fibrosis since birth has robbed my sperm of its creaminess :rolleyes: resulting in watery shots. :eek: No worries however, I make up for that with lots of passion. It's common symptom amongst patients. Doctors have told me that my balls have some very rich sperm. So when I wank I always have that thought in the back of my mind as an enhancer so to speak. :devil: The pics are devine! Thanks for posting. :kiss:
 
I discovered this weekend that I like having the cum licked out of me after DH blows his wad in me... MMMMM!!! Total turn on!

:kiss:
Sxxxy
 
Why do women like seeing their guy lick up his cum? Maybe they figure that since they take a mouthful, he should, too. Maybe it’s the erotic kink of seeing a guy doing something that few guys will do. I could ask my lady why she gets off on me licking my cum from her skin but I don’t want to over analyze it. Why do I lick and suck my cum from her nipples? Because it thrills her so much and I guess there is also the kinky, sort of taboo, thrill of it for me. And I really enjoy having orgasms, inside her, in her mouth or jerking off on her tits. The orgasms I have jerking off on her tits are so much better than I ones I have jerking off alone. The more I please my lady, the more she will want me to please her and that pleases me. I guess it’s just being intimate with the one you love. And the sight of my cum on her skin is so hot!
 
Double post, hate it when that happens. Click, nothing happens, click again, things slow down, leave, come back next day and see two of what I said. I like what I said but don’t think it needs to be up here twice.
One thing I do like to see in doubles is my lady’s nipples covered with cum as she lowers them to my face so I can get a close up view. My lady has great looking tits and they look, and taste, even better when they are covered with my cum. I open my mouth to lick her clean as she moves her breast to my lips, I slurp up my cum and proceed to her other tit and suck my cum off it, too. I can’t help but swallow some of my juices and I rub my face in the valley between her tits, covering myself with a glaze of cum. My lady lifts herself from me and looks down at me with love in her eyes before she passionately kisses me.
 
Last edited:
I love to eat my wife after myself or another man cums in her if we allow a third. I have and do love licking her and the cum off of her anywhere it is. There is only 1 place I won't, her ass. I will rim her and tongue fuck her, I love that.

Anyone who hasn't gone down on their girl after is really missing out, she will LOVE it and so will you.
 
I'm glad I found this thread. The fantasy makes me so hot, but I haven't done it yet. Maybe this will inspire me to act it out.
 
I see a lot of posts from guys who are into eating pussy creampies and I agree that's and makes me horny to think about. I've eaten my own cum before and it was nice, but it doesn't make me as horny as licking up my own sperm off my wife's tits or kissing her creamy mouth after she sucks me off.

I've only had the opportunity once in the past to eat my own sperm from my wife's mouth and I am getting erect thinking about it as I type this!

Whenever I see a pic or a video of a guy shooting his sperm into a woman's mouth I like to think about being right there next to her and planting a full kiss on her mouth before she has a chance to eat it herself.

And I love vids where the guy shoot a big, thick load of cum on her breasts and it's so thick and sticky that it stays right on her tits. I just want to clean up that delicious sperm with my mouth.

Just sharing my particular obsession with ya'll. Have a great weekend.


I like to do that but i dint get chance to do it.
 
I see a lot of posts from guys who are into eating pussy creampies and I agree that's and makes me horny to think about. I've eaten my own cum before and it was nice, but it doesn't make me as horny as licking up my own sperm off my wife's tits or kissing her creamy mouth after she sucks me off.

I've only had the opportunity once in the past to eat my own sperm from my wife's mouth and I am getting erect thinking about it as I type this!

Whenever I see a pic or a video of a guy shooting his sperm into a woman's mouth I like to think about being right there next to her and planting a full kiss on her mouth before she has a chance to eat it herself.

And I love vids where the guy shoot a big, thick load of cum on her breasts and it's so thick and sticky that it stays right on her tits. I just want to clean up that delicious sperm with my mouth.

Just sharing my particular obsession with ya'll. Have a great weekend.

Could you tell me about some sites through which i can get such type pics..
 
I have enjoyed eating my load from a pussy or off of tits or by kissing her mouth after she has blown me.

This is one of those things that some people have a problem with due to hangups about "being gay". The same goes for any anal play (with the man's ass).

My thoughts on this are simple. If it's between a man and a woman it is not "gay".

(No, gay is not bad. Homophobes are.)
 
'Having a Taste'

This is the subject of my most popular story "Having a Taste' hope you'll read it.

Jay Richards
 
Yes, some nice scenes in that movie. That kind of stuff isn’t easy to find.
 
I had a girlfriend a few years ago that wasn't on the pill, she loved to finish me with a bj and would have me cum in her mouth. She said she loved my cum and would always swallow. I became curious during one hot session and asked her to share it with me. After I came she slowly eased up my chest, looked me in the eyes and gave me a wonderful open mouth tongue kiss. I was hooked. We shared many more after that as well as me licking it off her stomach, breasts and anywhere else it landed.
Another girlfriend loved to 69 after I came in her, she also loved to snowball.
 
I like kissing after a blow job whether I came or not. I haven't liked cum off of anyone but have used my finger to play with it. So far as creampies, I usually don't get around to it at night but go down on her on the morning after. Just the musk would get me hard let alone the taste of the previous nights juices.
 
This wonderful thread could use a bump. My lady and I have a saying, she has great looking tits but they look, and taste, even better when they are covered with my cum.
 
This wonderful thread could use a bump. My lady and I have a saying, she has great looking tits but they look, and taste, even better when they are covered with my cum.

I agree, any gorgeous set of tits look and taste better when
covered with cum.
 
My wife loves sharing cum kisses. Long cum makeout sessions are just to amazing. :)
 
Back
Top