Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news everyone!! I heard from Emmy! She is home now and I thought I'd just screen shot her message for you all to see.
:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

oops let me fix the names..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you, Sassy!

Welcome home Emmy! Sorry mom has been ill, and that you have had such a rough time...

Sassy, you are a courageous woman. Your spirit is an inspiration to all. Your photos are beautiful. Continued best wishes for the rest of the Chemo and your recovery. Get lots of rest, smile lots, and know you are a joy and inspiration to all.

Sassy, you are a courageous woman. Your spirit is an inspiration to all. Your photos are beautiful. Continued best wishes for the rest of the Chemo and your recovery. Get lots of rest, smile lots, and know you are a joy and inspiration to all.

That is very sweet and I think that Emmy will enjoy this message very much. She is the one that has gone through the tough road. I am just the one that delivers the messages when she cannot. She is a very strong woman though. :rose:

That is very sweet and I think that Emmy will enjoy this message very much. She is the one that has gone through the tough road. I am just the one that delivers the messages when she cannot. She is a very strong woman though. :rose:

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Emmy is an inspiration for sure.

Thanks for your help here. Have you heard from her since she's gotten back??

Thanks for your help here. Have you heard from her since she's gotten back??

Sadly no. I resorted to silly pictures again on Tuesday, but still haven't heard from her. My silly pictures are losing their effectiveness and I will have to find something more shocking I think. ;)

Sadly no. I resorted to silly pictures again on Tuesday, but still haven't heard from her. My silly pictures are losing their effectiveness and I will have to find something more shocking I think. ;)

aww, Poor kids

....Hmm, I'm not even sure what that could entail.....but I'm dying to find out. ;)

her ears were ringing. She sent me a message to let me know that her depression has been kicking in, she is trying to get out of her funk. She's going to be getting a gorgeous blue eyed kitten and hopefully that will lift her spirits. Her Mom has been doing good and dealing with a nurse coming in twice a day.

her ears were ringing. She sent me a message to let me know that her depression has been kicking in, she is trying to get out of her funk. She's going to be getting a gorgeous blue eyed kitten and hopefully that will lift her spirits. Her Mom has been doing good and dealing with a nurse coming in twice a day.

That is a relief to hear

Poor lil emmy

ooh, a new kitten?.....I may just show up to play one of these days. ;)

Thanks for all the information, sweet Sassy! Hope the kitten and mom's improvement will bring the wonderful Emmy back to her happy self!!! :rose::rose::rose:

How are we ever going to cope when she returns and start posting two pussies.

Good, Emmy. You're doing recovery right. It worked for me.

Thanks, Sassy!
Hope Emmy begins to feel better soon!

Ms Emmy has been sick, so she messaged me today before she went to the Dr. I told her to let me know how things go. I personally think she just needs lots of hot chocolate and lots of hugs and cuddles. :D

Ms Emmy has been sick, so she messaged me today before she went to the Dr. I told her to let me know how things go. I personally think she just needs lots of hot chocolate and lots of hugs and cuddles. :D

Thanks for the update sexy....hope she will feel better soon.:rose::kiss:

Hope she feels better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back