New Member Introductions

All marriage and no sex

I love my wife but we are not sexually active for like 8 months and needing to find some lady's willing to have some fun chat together so I can save my marriage. I'm up for about anything.
 
Hey everyone-

My name is Jack, I am 20 years old from the Chicago land area. I am a double-major college student going into my third year. I enjoy reading the stories on this website, so I thought I'd sign up to be a member on the forum as well! Thank you for taking the time to read this and get to know a little about me!
 
Sex, rubs, and rock and roll

I have been an avid reader of erotic stories on this and other sites over the years, but I've never come out of the shadows to participate.....until tonight. I am really looking forward to using this site to explore. Ideally, I want to try my hand at writing and contributing.
 
hi

I have been peeking into the window at you hotties for too long I've realized and never introduced myself.

53 WM 5'9" slim girly waist part time slut (bi). I've done a little play over the years on both sides of the fence (twice getting bent over the fence with one of those in panties)

I can't sing or dance but I can tell jokes and stories with a rimming thrown in from time to time.

If nothing else, I gotta thank you folks. I caught the eye of an aspiring young sissy too afraid to by her own panties. This sight helps to keep me from looking like a clueless old man with me maybe getting a boy toy to boot.

Better than the Easter bunny!
 
Hello Everyone!

I'm MidnightMagic but you can call me nicknames of my username or my name (profile) and associated nicknames! It really doesn't bother me.

A friend showed me to this site probably about two months ago and I've been lurking ever since. I decided to join up, heh. I love reading the RPs and would love to get involved, private and/or public.

I am a (future) college student working towards her geography degree. My ultimate dream job would to be a meteorologist. I just find it so fascinating.
I have recently moved back to the US from living in the UK for about 8 years! I live on the West Coast. I love to travel - some of the best places I have been to are Sweden and Amsterdam.

I hope to meet some of you lovely people here and befriend you.

Oh, I'm pretty open so don't think I'll bite, haha.

Well, thanks for reading this. :)
I hope you have a good day.
 
Hey what's up everybody? I'm YaBish. I'm a young guy just getting started in college who's looking to find out what makes himself tick. Part of that is sexual exploration, as you may have guessed based on the name of the site ;)

I love art in all forms, and am planning on becoming a graphic designer once I get my degree. I am flirty and adventurous, but I also like a good intelligent conversation every once in a while. If any of that sounds appealing to you, shoot me a pm and we can chat.

Otherwise, I look forward to taking part in the forums. See you around!
 
New to the site

Hello, married and in my 30's. I've been stopping by the site for years but never posted before. I have always loved the site and enjoyed the openness and acceptance I have witnessed over the years, decided it was time to start contributing. 😁
 
Hello, married and in my 30's. I've been stopping by the site for years but never posted before. I have always loved the site and enjoyed the openness and acceptance I have witnessed over the years, decided it was time to start contributing. 😁

Welcome lovinglife, nice to have you :)
 
Hi, I'm Jordan. I'm new here, but I'm not as lucky as Hard_DaddyDick. My wife wouldn't dream of being on these forums. If she is here in disguise it would be the greatest gift and shock of my life! I love all the open minded women on this forum. Major turn on.

Anyway, I'm 39, married, 2 kids. I'm a sexual deviant at heart, but nobody would know it because I lead a very very very vanilla life. This forum is great because it allows me to open up and express myself amongst people that aren't going to judge me because I'm wearing a butt plug, or have fantasies of sharing a cock with my wife.

Anytime you want to talk let me know I'm up for most anything or just PM me.
 
Hello,
Am Nelly,29 yo, I have a bachelors degree in economics, happily married for 11 years to my soul mate and a mother of 4 beautiful kids. i was Bi before marriage think I still am;). Hubby and I want to try new things to spice up our sex life which I love, hence my being here. Am a very adventurous person sex wise but am shy and tend to keep my fantasies hidden; trying now to let go, learn and do new things with hubby:D.
 
Hi, I'm Rick.
34 year old M from New Zealand. In a relationship but not really satisfied sexually. Looking to explore my fantasies and sexual desires in a supportive environment with women looking for a similar experience.
 
Hi there. I'm Megan and just signed up. I've browsed a few times before but am stuck at home sick on a Saturday night - and a little light headed from the cold and medicine - so I thought I'd do something completely weird for me and sign up at a site like this. Any advise from anyone? Please message me. Thanks.
 
Hi, I am Rani, a 23 year old woman from the UK but of Indonesian decent. I work overseas as part of a trading company - as a junior administrator (quite boring, I've spent months reading here, so I thought I would finally register and say 'hi' :))

I believe my next step now is to open up about my sexuality, and share my life experiences and learn about others.
 
Last edited:
Hi, I am Rani, a 23 year old woman from the UK but of Indonesian decent. I work overseas as part of a trading company - as a junior administrator (quite boring, I've spent months reading here, so I thought I would finally register and say 'hi' :))

good to see another Brit here!:):rose:
 
Hi! I'm new to the site - been browsing for a couple of weeks, but just joined today. 46 BBW, newly single, renewing myself. Looking to make new acquaintances and chat buddies, enjoy the many pleasures available, and find inspiration for my own writing
 
Hi! I'm new to the site - been browsing for a couple of weeks, but just joined today. 46 BBW, newly single, renewing myself. Looking to make new acquaintances and chat buddies, enjoy the many pleasures available, and find inspiration for my own writing

Welcome BurgundyRain...and another fellow Pacific Northwesterner! Good to have you aboard and hope you explore the many tastes and quirks ....and personalities in Lit. Id be glad to be a chat buddy if you care to reply here or in PM. Enjoy your holiday!
 
erotic story of wife. need someone to audio record it

I have a story of my wife as being told by the maintenance guy at her work. It is about her and him seeing her being had over the bosses desk and then coming into work the next day and teasing him.
I would like a man to record the audio for it

any takers
regards
chris
 
I have a story of my wife as being told by the maintenance guy at her work. It is about her and him seeing her being had over the bosses desk and then coming into work the next day and teasing him.
I would like a man to record the audio for it

any takers
regards
chris

Chris,

Are you saying you want someone to act it out with your wife, on tape?

Marla & Rusty
 
Looking for erotic fun.

Hello everyone ! I've been here before and saluting again all new members … and older members. I like chatting erotic with women. In other words, hoping to meet female friends. However, I do prefer Personal Messages (PM) only and hope you women don't mind this way. Send me a few words and we can elaborate from there. Don't worry, I'm quite respectful. My bio has a few words about me. Cheers !
 
I guess it is finally time for me to introduce myself...

Yeah, I registered here years ago and have been reading stories on the site for a year or two even before that.

31 years old man, married and bisexual. I mainly come here to read the stories and haven't written any of my own yet (though I have been a bit more active on Chyoa and Chyoo before that) but plan to do so at some point.

I also do SRP, have done so on the Literotica chat earlier and finally started writing on the forum to do so here as well.
 
Hello. I've been here for about a week or so now. Still finding my landing legs.

I have an extensive profile I put together. You can find that HERE.
I have a story of my wife as being told by the maintenance guy at her work. It is about her and him seeing her being had over the bosses desk and then coming into work the next day and teasing him.
I would like a man to record the audio for it

any takers
regards
chris

I would be happy to speak it. I've been told I have a nice and mellow voice.

I have an audio recorder I use for such work. You can hear a sample of my voice in a poem I wrote HERE.

You just want it read out loud, like a story, right ? PM me to let me know the story link and stuff.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top