Married into the mob (closed)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
The feeling of power, of money, and of dominance was flowing through my veins. Sitting at the table with cigar smoke thick in the air. I sat with a smug grin in my fine Italian suit, feet up on the surface with eyes looking at me. Now I was in control. The Families that have controlled the city for over 70 years were now looking at me, silently begging for mercy.

I had done it, in one fell swoop the heads of the Families were targeted and removed. With them out of the way it was now my chance to step into the power vacuum that followed. One by one they capitualted their turf, their money, their people, all except one-the Dillimeno Family of the ports. They control all of the docks, the ships, the workers, and half of the money coming into the city through illegal trade. They had resisted me the most, but this time I had them in my hand.

I'm Donny Cecelia, the father of the new Five Families.
 
Franco Dillimeno sat with the others families at the table , his blood boiling with rage. He stared in disbelief at Donny Cecelia, this stranger that manage to take over the territories in less than six months. A man that left a trail of bodies for all to know they were now going to answer to him. He clenches his fists under the table as he curse under his breathe. Since last week it was impossible to get any shipment arrive due to this man and cost him a fortune. He wanted to kill the man here and now but new better than act like a childish fool.

Franco Dillimeno could no longer stand the silence from this outsider. He slam his fist on the table as he stood up and pointed his finger at Donny Cecelia: "What the hell do you want from you, you bastard?!?" *Running his hand through his grey hair, he was heavier now as he was almost 60. He glared at the man angrily, wondering why his shipment was attack without any explanation*
 
"Let's all be honest here," I smirked, "We all know why I'm here. In six months I've managed to take down what has taken your families 70 years to build. How? Because you mooks spent so much time fighting each other instead of banding together to fight one threat. All I had to do was watch you guys fight each other and finish off the weak leaving me in control. Cut off the docks is like pulling a weed out by the root, just watch it witter and die." No lie, I watched in delight as the dons shifted themselves, some dropping their faces into their hands. It was true, they didn't want to give up what their families had carved out, but now, they were in place to go. Flanked by my men on either side, we were at the surrendering table where they will give over what they have to me. There were only two ways out of this place, in blood or with empty pockets. Didn't bother me which way as I knew I would be walking out of here with the empire. "I want your turf."

Franco sat pursing his lips and running hands through his hair. He didn't want to do it, but when I made my demand he lowered his head in shame.
 
**The men look at eachother mostly in defeat as they nodded knowing that there was no way out out of this situation.It had cost them so much already to try to avoid Donny Cecelia attacks. Since all reacted before analyzing the situation out of arrogance instead of strategy. One by one they give their turf to him knowing they could not afford a war.

Franco Dillimeno shook with rage as he glared at him just as he open his mouth to curse Donny Cecelia out before all the heads of the family. He was interrupted by his cellphone ringing. He tried to ignore it as it ranged before he notice the message, he quickly read it and was both stunned and pissed. The message reading that their youngest daughter, Zita was in jail after a night of party of her 18th year birthday. Franco Dillimeno cursed under his breathe as he quickly texted back to his wife , he was on his way.

Donny Cecelia right hand man walked over to him and whispered the same information. Since Donny Cecelia had his eye close on Zita's movement as he found interest into the young lady and decided he wanted her as his wife. While her father, Franco Dillimeno had no idea of his intention to his daughter. Donny Cecelia right hand man, Michael asked if they should bail her out and bring her to the house.

The father look up: " i must head out and i would rather start a war then surrender to you...you punk" *starts heading to the door*
 
Last edited:
When he left the room, I turned to Franco. Just a mere look was enough to give the orders. Turning back to the dons, they were ready to surrender. "All I ask is 50%, that's it." That was half of their money. They could keep their turf because now I owned their blood, money. "I want half. And I'm changing the rules. No more hard drugs on the streets. I've seen too many lives wasted by cocaine and heroine. Marijuana is fine, but the others-I want gone," then slammed a open palm against the table, the crack made them jump, I wanted to ensure I had their attention-no more dealing to children or in school. If I find out you're using drug mules-you're dead. Got it?" They merely looked at me and nodded softly. Standing up and buttoning my suit, "We're done here."

Franco was already out of the door and heading to the jail. Since Zita was of legal age she didn't need her father bailing her out. When he arrived at the station he already knew enough of the officers to fork over the bail money to get her sprung.
 
Zita walked out out the station as she looked up innoncently at her father as she could see how enraged he was: " I swear, it was a complete misunderstanding dad . i didn't even drink the beer...i even arrived later like 10 minute before the cops showed u...oww dad!! " *winces as he dad practically shoved her towards the limo as he curses. it was obvious that he was pissed about something else* " daddy, whats wrong? *Franco curses: "That son of a bitch wants us to bow to him...fuck him, i rather go to war! Girl, it might end up a very bloody year...i will need you and your mom to go on a trip...me and your brothers need to deal with this new punk and show him, who the fuck he is fucking with " *orders thhe driver to head home.

After half an hour they arrived home and finds a car in the driver they do not recognize*
 
Michael steps out of the car as the limo rolls into the driveway. The limo driver slams on the brakes and prepares to back out to escape, but the Don orders him to stop the car and for him to get out. Franco and one of his bodyguards step out with one hand reaching into the open coats for their pistols. Michael leans against his Jaguar with a smirk on his face. He wasn't at all intimidated by the two.

"What do you want?" Zita's father roared.

"You know what I want. It's simple," Michael smiled, "You have nothing in this world that would appease my boss, other than what you have inside that limo of yours."

"You're crazy!" Zita's father spat, "You and your boss. You're all mad. You think you can topple what has taken decades to build? You can tell your boss that the only way you're going to get through my family is over my dead body."

"As you wish" Michael smirked. It looked like it would be a shootout on the driveway, but Franco got into his Jaguar and left leaving the Zita family tense, but relieved.
 
Last edited:
Zita eyes widen in horror as the men all pulled their pistol and words are exchange. She found herself wondering what they were talking about since the only thing that was in the car was her. She found herself confused as why their boss want her, she didnt ever had anything to do with the family business. one thing was for sure , she had no plans to be part of her family world, blood and mob was not part of her future life plans.

Zita step out of the limo and looked at the Don right hand man "Michael" leave. She turns to her father confused: " was he talking about me, daddy? What is this all about? i mean why he wants me? i dont owe no debts! "
 
"Don't worry about it" her father said in a harsh whisper and coaxed her inside the house as the bodyguard shut and locked the door. The extravagant house of four stories covering over 10,000 square feet was all built from the money of his empire with an indoor pool and Jacuzzi with Italian paintings from the homeland all reflecting the family's wealth and history. But even inside this 'fortress' of his, the Don didn't feel safe. He was still livid over Zita's arrest. As they reached the living he ordered her to sit.

"I don't care if you didn't have drinks or not," he said loudly, "You're still too young. You may be 18, but you're clearly not an adult. Do I have to hold your hand even now? You are my daughter. Your actions reflect upon me. If you screw up it makes me look like an inferior father and my associates will cut their ties to me if it looks like I can't even keep my own house in order!"
 
Zita followed her father into the house, knowing full well that she is going to get an earful even if she "technically" did not do anything wrong. She sighed as he order her to sit down and made a huge effort not to roll her eyes. Opens her mouth then decide to shut up as she saw her dads vein popping out as he was scowling her. She hated how he was being so dramatic about what other families opinion. Thinking why the hell should he care its not like he had to answer to them.

Zita waited till he seem less enrage before actually opening her mouth which was improvement on her part. She looks up innocently with her sad puppy eyes: "I'm sorry, daddy...your right...i should of known better...i guess i was mad when you could not make it home for my birthday like "you " promised...and maybe sorta wanted to get even...i never expected cops to show up...." * looks down sad, pulling all the tricks out of her bag to get away free from his freak out. After all she was daddy's little girl*
 
He drew a deep breath and lowered his head. Yes, he did miss that big day when she turned 18 where she was no longer a little girl, but a woman. But that's when that fool came in and started to terrorize the streets. He had to go to council and try and stop him, but as a sort of penance to that, he did grant her and her friends a lavish party at one of the finer restaurants of the city.

When he did speak again it was in the tone of a scared father, "My little flower, there are to be changes. You're not a little girl anymore, you have to take this life seriously. I won't be around here forever to hold you by the hand. There's are changes in the city and you need to be careful. That man that was here earlier, he's not a good man. He works for one of the other families and he's trying to gain our turf. When you go outside, you're going to have a guard with you at all times" then pointed a warning finger at her, "Don't try to ditch him. That man wants you so he can get to me."
 
Zita looks up at her father concerned as it was the first time he sounded...did she dare to say...scared. She sighed as he reminded she was no longer a child but the idea of a world without a father terrified her.She gulp knowing that gaining turfs also meant people died. She smiled as he pointed a finger at her and warned her not to ditched them as she always managed.She stood up and hugged her father" I'll be a good girl, daddy" *looks up at him, smiling * but i will always be your baby girl, right daddy? "

Zita was still in her red birthday dress, her hair in a messy bun. She yawned " what does the man want from me anyways? I mean there is no benefit in kidnapping me..." *she let her hair down and it fell to her waist. Running her fingers through her thick raven hair as she looks up at him before kissing his nose playfully*
 
"Yes, my little flower. You'll always be my baby girl" kissing her on the forehead. When she imposed the question of why, he was slow to answer. Such a fact might scare her to the bone, but it was better to tell her the truth than to keep her in the dark with lies. "He wants you to marry him, that why our families become one. It is all about the marriage. He doesn't want you. He doesn't even know you. But you're my only child and my daughter, so if you were to marry him, and I were to die, then the family would become his by the marriage." Clenching his fist tightly and holding it up, "I won't allow that to happen. For decades we have this empire, and I won't give it up to that impotent upstart. That's why you must have protection. I don't want him to have a chance for any of his mooks to try and snag you and hold you against your will. Now, go upstairs and change. We'll have dinner together before I must leave to speak with my people," giving her one more kiss to the forehead.
 
Zita paled at his reply, it never occurred to her that her father enemy would combine heir family by marriage. The idea of marrying a complete stranger send a chill down her spine. She be damed if she be used as a tool to pain turf, she would honestly rather die. She smiled up at her dad: " There is no way i marry for a stupid reason like that...alight daddy...i go change and hurry up for diner. She eager hugged and kissed him and rushed upstairs to her room shouting back at her dad "love you daddy!"

Zita burst into her room as she rushed into her shower before heading through her giant closet to select what she would be wearing. She quickly strip down and played some music while picking up something to wear. She finally decided on acute short skirt and blue tank top. Bunched up her hair into a messing bun, look herself in the mirror as she applied her lip balm . While looking herself in the mirror she found herself wonderfing about the man her father seemed to fear. She glance at the clocl and used her 15 minutes to look into the new blood in town nickname "The Blood King" She quickly looked into any information on him which was practically nothing its as if he appeared out of no where. She shivered looking at the mans picture and imagining herself at his side as a wife and burst laughing saying "as if..." *she grabbed her watch , strapping it on as she heading out of her room wondering what was going be dinner.
 
Having the money also meant that he had the staff to keep the house going. When Zita went upstairs, her father go the cooks to work making a succulent banquet for her and himself, but he also invited several of his friends and their 'girls' to join them. Like typical men in the family, many of the married men had their 'mistresses'. It was common, but the Don himself did not. He lost his fill of women after Zita's mother passed away and felt that she deserved a better inspiration in her life than someone that could be thrown out with the trash.

The meal was of a classic meatloaf with all of the trimmings including side dishes of mashed potatoes, boiled vegetables, and glasses of wine. Though they were an Italian family, they still learned how to adapt with the customs of the 'new country' and they enjoyed the new type of food. Sitting at the head of the table, Zita's father read the newspaper as the cooks set the table in front of him.
 
Zita loved spending time with her dad especially since her mother died, she would get upset whenever her dad cancelled their plans which was rare as he always made her his priority. She did feel a bit guilty for getting him upset after she acted childishly but happy he came home quickly. She hated knowing some powerful mobster rival was causing her father so much distress. She was partly tempter to curse out the man for causing suck chaos in her home. But thankfully she wasn't that crazy to piss of a man nicked named "the blood king" by the newspapers.

Zita eagerly rushed into the dinning room to kiss her fathers cheek and sat beside him : " So who is coming this time dad? i be honest daddy lots of their women are so dumb, i feel my IQ dropping when they open their mouths...." *smiles at him innocently* " how long will i need to be guarded? i mean...people look at me weird when i have a bunch of armed men around me...maybe i can talk to that man and tell him i am already married or something to back him off? "
 
He didn't have a definite answer, but didn't want to keep her tethered on a rope of fear. She was at the age where she wanted her independence, be able to meet her friends and have fun, and eventually strike out on her. "Not long" he said, "Soon that fool will be put in his place." That was a soft way of putting it. He wanted him dead and held up on display for everyone to see. "Once he's done with, then you'll be able to do as you please." Lifting up the paper his old eyes graced the fine print. He loved to see that the Stock Market was going up, there was war in the Middle East, but the price of gas was going down. To most people it was meaningless, but for much of his money that was kept in the banks and in investiments, it meant that more money was coming to him.

"Carlos, Scarlett, Danny and Inga, and Tony, and Belle are coming over this time," he said still reading the paper, "Try not to stare at their chests too much."
 
Zita smiled as it wasn't for long , she didn't have any intention to ask details of how her dad made cash: " Daddy i was thinking it be fun to go on a trip to Italy or Sicily? you know since i finished high school and i ain't sure what to do in future...i know you wanted me return to our roots, so its kinda thought that way we both want....what you say? *grins as she enjoyed looking at their chests till it make the bimbos uncomfortable * " oh c'mon dad its funny....last time one of those hussy tried to hard i offered her a nice job...." *Remembering how she told the girl if she tried one more time to seduce her dad , she sell her to a whore house and spend the cash she make on the streets on her new heels as she did with the last whore that made the mistake to cross her. She enjoyed seeing the girl run out her home* " You said to be gracious to our guests ! *looks up innocently*
 
"Yes" he smiled, "I did say that, but try not to upset her. She didn't take too kindly to those words and yakked his ear off when he got home. A man doesn't want to be bothered about things when he's trying to sleep."

Going to her question of travelling, he relished the idea of going to Sicily and Italy, go see that distant family he had not seen since he was a child. Then he though, if they, or at least Zita left, then things might be able to calm down, he could focus on his work knowing that she was beyond her reach.

"Is your passport still in order?" he asked. At that time the door bell rang and the servants opened the door to his three associates and their 'dates'. And like true bimbos they were dressed more like adult models in a porno than what a real woman would wear, all to seduce than be a lady.
 
Zita eyes lit up as her father asked about her passport: " it is! cause i sorta go it done in hope you accept, daddy....ohhh please say yess!!! pretty please, daddy!!! *jumps in his arms looking up with puppy eyes* " i promise to be a good girl if you left me travel there, i swear!!! oh please say yess...pppppplllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeee!!! *tighting her hug . turns and glares at the door as she wants to kick the whore out as she hates them but turns to her father innoncently* "please daddy!!"

Zita always dreamed to go there and visit family and take millions of pictures of their homeland, maybe even learn painting, she had a huge list done since the age of ten. Which was pretty much a big list*
 
"Alright. Alright" he says with a wide smile, "We'll talk about it after dinner" the quietly orders her back to her seat as his associates walk in. Being the men that they are they smile and shake the Don's hand and kiss the ring as a sign of their loyalty, but they also look at his eyes when they do so. A man who looks away while kissing the ring is hiding something. Tony, Carlos, and Danny also introduced their women, they were buxom, highly decorated women who loved to flaunt their stuff. As attracted as they were, they didn't show much on the Don's face as he asked for them to sit at the table.

As another one of the rules, business was not to be discussed at the table. With their guests seated, the servants came around offering wine as the dinner was set in front of them. First came the dinner prayer, thanking the Lord for their banquet, for protection of the family and their friends, and then came the serving of the food as the Don asked his associates how their day was. They had much to tell.
 
Zita watches them men, one by one show their don loyalty as the women whispered to each other before eagerly jump in the men lap. She refrain herself from making loud comments knowing her dad expected her to behave like a lady that carried his name. She hate how much duty was expected of her now that she was of age and expected to be mature. These women irritated her so much she feared to not be able to contain her disgusts. She knew they were fucking for their jewelry and slutty dress and other toys.

Zita glance at her father in hope he allow her to make a few comments but that dreamed dies as she met her fathers eyes. She simply began to eat with them and chew down hard to muffle her curses. It honestly disgust her to have them at their table,she was turned off by the idea of marriage knowing many cheated on their women.
 
He could tell that she was fighting the urge to speak out. He could see it in her eyes and the way she cut her food and swallowed it. The bimbos sitting across from her were trying to best to be noticed, thrusting out their chests, being seductive with their boyfriends and trying to keep eye contact with the father. But he was a stonewall, able to meet their gaze, but show no favoritism.

The boys knew not to speak of business at the table, so that didn't leave them much to talk about as their lives was dedicated to the father, plus there was the lingering fear of this new man going after their turf. But, rules were rules, there was still the cigar time that followed dinner where the men would retreat to the father's study to spoke fine cigars, drink, and then go over the business out of earshot of their women.
 
Zita was going mad as the more she restrain the women tried their best to attract her father to their oversized fake tits. She cut so deep that she was scrapping the plate with the knife, imagining the women necks. She seem unable to bare the women babbling about their men and how amazing they were in bed.

Zita blurred out suddenly: " i wanna meet "the Blood King" in person"
Everything suddenly turned quiet and the men seem frozen as the women look and them all nervously and at Zita who simply took a bite of her meatloaf as she acted casual*
 
Last edited:
The eyes of the others forced her into silence. The men knew that it was foolish to meet him. He was more likely to hold her hostage than to actually marry her, and once more, if he did marry, then they would surrender the lands to him. Though Donny and the others may not like Zita, they were still forced to respect her as the Father's only daughter and had sworn to protect her. They said nothing about her outburst until everyone had their fill and Zita's father rose up and announced that the men retire to the study and the women were allowed to do what they liked. It was a room only for the men. But her father kissed her on the forehead one more time before they all went into the study and shut and locked the door.

The cigars came out and the whiskey and bourbon was poured and the air quickly changed as the Father expressed his doubts over this Blood King and his growing enterpise. He had to be eliminated, quickly, and perhaps violently to be made an example of for everyone else to see. There were ideas, simple but gruesome, including blowing up his car or a drive-by, class whacks, but the Father was thinking of a more personal approach, invite him to dinner and kill him at the table. That was something out of the unofficial rules. To the families, the dinner table was sacred. It was for personal meetings where no violence was to be had, where bonds were made and agreements as well. It was like shooting at someone waving a white flag.
 
Back
Top