Married into the mob (closed)

Zita looked up at him in tears with cum dripping down her face which she did not wipe away, wince as he slap her cheek with his cock. Sh collapse on the bed as he walk off to answer the door, curl up as her asshole was so painfully raw from his pounding. She quietly watch him dress up quietly , bursting in tears as he closed the door.

Later on she crawl to run a bath and slip into it, she washed herself several time as she kept crying. She kept taking baths, refilling with hot water each time. She could not understand how he could believe she dare cheat on him. By dawn, she slip out of the tub and found the room empty, she waited a few hours before worrying. She started to text asking where he was and when he was coming home. She could not help but worry about him. She pleaded him to return to their room, saying she was concern. She waited for her husband sitting up at the head of the bed.She could not help but worry about his absence

He could feel his cell phone vibrating each time she sent a tet message, but he ignored it. After an hour of blindly walking around he looked at the phone and say the string of messages she had sent and turned it off completely. Now wasn't the time. He wanted to be by himself. When going up to the pier, the same pier they were at before, he was tempted to just cast the phone into the water and let it be destroyed along with everything else about what just happened and, perhaps, move on with his life and strike it out in some place new or go back to the States and resume his kingship without her.

He stayed there on the pier for some time listening to the roar of the waves as they came crashing in on shore. Is this what it's come down to? Why would it end like this? He had a good set up and loving wife and he just blew it in jealous rage over a fictious lover?

Drawing a deep breath of the salty air, he knew it was time to head back and try to salvage what he had done. As a man, go back and beg for forgiveness. He wold have to do it by any means, bribery, love, but not by force. Things would have to change.

Zita had been so confused as the beginning of their relationship was caused due to her father's insane idea to kill a deadly man out of pride. Now here she was in a foreign country with a man that took out her entire family. She look down at her wedding ring he gave her after he bed her for the first time.

Sometimes he actually was carring and thoughtful as a good husband but often it ended with mistrust and violence. She realized she somehow began to fall for him due to their tender moments they had. She knew somehow that those moment were just for them. She knew he was a possessive man, which could end violent.

Yet in all that madness, she had feelings for him and wanted their relationship to actually work between them. Knowing some how he might be unable to release her at the end. She found herself dressing up in a nice nightgown and wait for his return. She kept glancing at her watch every hour till she fell asleep on his bed from exhaustion.

Last edited:
Strolling through the night streets of this city, it was completely different than that of the daytime. The lights were bright and there were a lot of raunchy things happening. Now the red-light district had many of their best women on the street calling out for their clients like horny cats.

When the Blood King went by they saw a fat fish and acting like lures they began to show off some of their goods, but they had nothing to entice him. It was...sickening to his stomach to what they were showing because it wasn't his wife. When he ignored their pleas they threw taunts in both their native languages and broken English. He continued to ignore it.

An hour later he paused and looked around to find that he had walked far enough that he didn't recognize where he was and realized he had to either get a cab or walk his way back the way he came. Fortunately there was a payphone. Hailing a cab he jumped in and gave directions back to the hotel, but to take his time.

The cab follows his instruction and drove him hone. One of the receptionist in for him that his wide was looking for him. She also indicated she had not eaten since he left but the cops was not called.

By the time he arrived home, she was not on the bed. She stood on the balcony in her evening robe. She did not appear to notice his arrival, the wind blowing in her hair, lifting her robe,exposing her legs under her short nightgown.

She look off the balcony with a worried expression, obvious looking out as she worry about her husband.

Zita look down at her cell as she texted him, praying he was not hurt.

He didn't knock or announce his presence when he stepped inside the hotel room. Perhaps the lock turning and the door closing would be enough to tell her he was back, but she still remained out there on the balcony watching the world go by. Casually reaching the bed, it was still a mess.

Carefully walking up to her he placed his hands on her shoulders then carefully slid them down her back and around her waist in a rare display of tender affection, resting his head on her right shoulder.

Still not saying anything, but drawing her close until her back was up against his chest. Still the Blood King said nothing but watched out across the dark horizon of the city that never slept, drawing in a deep breathe and letting it out slowly as his pain began to ease, fingers interlocked across her belly.

Zita gasps as she felt his touch, shivers as he big hands slide down her back and wrap around her, knowing he was home safe. She felt her heart melt as he lay his head on her shoulder. She always enjoyed when he became tender with her in his arms,since it was so rare between the two of them.

She instinctively relax he drew her back against his chest, she lays against him quietly for at least an hour without a word between them. Placing her hand over his without rejecting his affection. She turn her head and kissed him and whispered: "I love you" When he seem reassure and comforted, she gently guided him to their bed quietly and undress him. She let her robe drop on the floor, exposing her naked body to him...She quietly join him in their bed, pulling him in her arms and let his head rest on the breast till they both fell asleep....

She woke up in his arms whispered she loved him kissing the top of his head gently , a few time till he woke him. She look at him smiling: " Morning..." *running her fingers through his hair gently* " Can we stay in bed ....? " *Blushes as she whispered:" i need you to make love to me this morning...please? " *She could not explain it but she need feel his cock inside her, needing be filled with his cum in now both her holes...Reassured sexually to know his genuine mood and feelings towards her*

He remembers her saying, "I love you" but doesn't remember if he said a response. The next thing he remembers is him waking up to her playing with his hair.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Mmmmhmmm" he replied, face half buried in a pillow.

When she posed the question of making love, his eyes widened slightly before his head craned over to look at her, "What was that?" he asked in a low tone. She wanted to make love, she wanted him inside her. Was she serious? After everything that happened she wanted to have sex. Would that make up for all of the horrible things that occurred?

The mere mention of sex had him sick to his stomach that he rolled away and stared at the wall. He felt terrible for what happened. It was a mistake. It wasn't suppose to happen. He lost control.

Zita felt it was what she was expected to say as a good wife even if she did not feel that way. To her surprised, her reply seem to make him sick. She took a chance and held him and whispered: " Isn't that, what you want me to say? " She felt it wasnt and for the first time wondered if he regreted it robbing her virginity in a moment of pure rage.

She sat up on the bed and hesitated: " I never cheated on you...i ..i had a dream of having sex with another man and i was taken off guard when i woke up and saw you..." *She lowered her gaze looking at her hands, nervously* I would never willingly cheat on you...i mean...its just...i...i...dont know why it happen...I guessed i deserved it..."

She ran her hands over her stomach, her body remembering the pain of her first time with her husband* " I don't know, why it happen...its not like i even think of other men...up to yesterday in my dream" *She wipe away her tears* " I know its my fault....i know...but, i didnt do it on purpose..." She feared he would hate her even more for admitting she was in the wrong*

Last edited:
Back