Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I didn't "take" the last cumshot but I did get to enjoy eating my husbands cum from one of our girlfriends pussy last night. We had not been together with her in almost two years. A lot of lost time was made up for in the bedroom over several hours. :kiss:

Around midnight last night. Woke my husband up giving him a blowjob after having an intense dream. Ended up taking his cum down my throat. My turn will cum later this morning;)

This evening deep inside my horny pussy;) the night is young and we're both off tomorrow:D :)

I didn't "take" the last cumshot but I did get to enjoy eating my husbands cum from one of our girlfriends pussy last night. We had not been together with her in almost two years. A lot of lost time was made up for in the bedroom over several hours. :kiss:

Very hot! sounds like quite the delicious evening!

My ass, it was warm as it splashed on my ass then it cooled a little as it dripped down my crack :devil:

Around midnight last night. Woke my husband up giving him a blowjob after having an intense dream. Ended up taking his cum down my throat. My turn will cum later this morning;)

almost exactly what happened to us yesterday night!

Back