The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I have such a boner for Shades. Theo Rossi has always been hot.

The new water softener is fucking installed. What should of been a simple istall turned into a long drawn out PITA.

My friends are fucking awesome. Rented my favorite restaurant for tonight and peeps are coming from out of town to celebrate.

That’s awesome! Happy Birthday, Luk. I hope your day has been amazing and that your party is the same. 🎂

Super soak game outside tonight. Needed a kayak soon as I got off my shuttle bus, the gutter rivers were raging that hard!

If your umbrella ain't made for the game, get a better one or stay yo' ass inside! :D

tumblr_pc2cybqKz31r3ibjso1_1280.jpg

Fuck it. I'm watching Civil War for the nth time. Issa Marvel kinda mood tonight. See y'all on the morning side. :D

1 in 4 american women will have an abortion in their lifetime, and that’s a number in decline.

I had no idea so many women have abortions.

I feel for you, honey, but I'm all about the Cage.

Oh, no doubt. That man is hotness personified. But there was a vulnerability to Shades this season that made me want to comfort him with my boobs.

1 in 4 american women will have an abortion in their lifetime, and that’s a number in decline.

I had no idea so many women have abortions.

Probably because the american version os sex and health ed is so fucking terrible. And that and the america was of wanting everything NOW and not having any fucking patience to put on a condom because it "ruins the mood/feeling" resulting in a large amount of unwanted pregnancy.

I don't know why I bother to visit here. It's so boring.

Curiosity is going to kill me one day.

The new water softener is fucking installed. What should of been a simple istall turned into a long drawn out PITA.

We had a softener installed with an R/O system. The best money I’ve ever spent.

I knew I couldn’t do it myself. Kudos to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back