Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this morning in the shower, got it all lathered up and even played with my ass a bit. Stroking and enjoyed it very much.

This morning......... and will be again later ;) these threads and pics def get me wet!!!:eek:

I'm house sitting

for a friend of mine who has a gorgeous big house, so I'm playing in all the different rooms. I'm going to walk near some widows overlooking the street while I play with myself now.

for a friend of mine who has a gorgeous big house, so I'm playing in all the different rooms. I'm going to walk near some widows overlooking the street while I play with myself now.

sounds delicious, could you use any help. i have yet to reach the "big o"

What a wonderful "pcture in the mind" of what you are doing !!!

I have never tried masturbating. Momma told me not to ever do such a thing........was she wrong??? Please don't tell me I have been missing out.

This morning in bed. Had a big pool of cum on my stomach. Who needs a protein shake?

Great post, Southern Gal LOL

I hear The Pope has become a Protestant, too !!! xxx

I have never tried masturbating. Momma told me not to ever do such a thing........was she wrong??? Please don't tell me I have been missing out.

Did she tell you if you did it too much you'd end up needing glasses? Mine are coke bottle thick...

I....I.....don't need......I mean I can see just fine. Unless I need to type, or drive, or read, or.....or.......dammit.

Sounds like you're close to that edge honey. Go ahead and drive yourself over the edge and just get the damn glasses!

Sounds like you're close to that edge honey. Go ahead and drive yourself over the edge and just get the damn glasses!

My friends would likely tell you that I went over the edge a long time ago. Do not however believe a word of it. They are all bitches that drink too much.

yeah well i didnt listen to my mom that often anyway.i tried masturbation at a young age....ha

Yesterday afternoon, I had about 30 mins to myself. I needed to be filled and stretched badly. I grabbed a bottle from the pantry and sat on it. Using my vibe on my clit, I nearly squashed the bottle with my clenching pussy while I orgasmed. It was fantastic, but I still needed another couple when hubby came home. Oh and I need some more now. My thighs are wet. Uggh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back