My first time

redsubby

Virgin
Well had to say something and figured here was the best place.

I finally lost my man cherry tonight. I've fantasized about it for a long time. I was active in the BDSM world about 20 years ago and loved it but found a woman I loved and she is vanillia. While I love her, I've had these fantasies for so long. My ultimate would be to be a submissive to a dom couple and be a play thing for both of them. Alas it isn't to be.

So long story short, I've been traveling to a major city on business lately. Tried Craigslist to hookup with anyone last trip, but no luck. This time I got a response to a reply I made to an ad. It was a guy looking to top someone. We texted some and he knew right where my hotel was. Didn't work for him to meet last night, but we made plans for tonight. I was like a kid waiting for christmas. I had butterflies in my stomach.

He came over to my room, and almost immediately started undressing. He was hard almost immediately. I undressed with him and kneeled and started to suck his uncut cock. This was my first cocksucking experience. He was ready, I could taste the precum. He reached down and stroked my cock and then bent over and sucked me some. He then asked if I was ready to get fucked. I put a condom on him and then asked how he wanted me and he had me bend over the bed. He lubed me and while pulling my cheeks apart pushed in. He was able to get in immediately, but it was quite painful. I had him pull out for a second to get my breath, then had him enter again. This time there was little pain. He began pumping and it felt wonderful. I squeezed my ass to make it as tight as I could for him and I could tell he was close. He shoved in and started to cum and I tried massaging his cock with my asshole. He said it was an 8 day load. He pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I was wondering if we would go another round, I was still ready for more, but he came out and dressed and left. I could now relate to a woman who didn't get to cum because the man came so fast ;) It's barely been an hour and I want it again. I feel like such a slut.

Anyway, just had to share.

I finally lost my man cherry tonight. I've fantasized about it for a long time. I was active in the BDSM world about 20 years ago and loved it but found a woman I loved and she is vanillia. While I love her, I've had these fantasies for so long. My ultimate would be to be a submissive to a dom couple and be a play thing for both of them. Alas it isn't to be.

So long story short, I've been traveling to a major city on business lately. Tried Craigslist to hookup with anyone last trip, but no luck. This time I got a response to a reply I made to an ad. It was a guy looking to top someone. We texted some and he knew right where my hotel was. Didn't work for him to meet last night, but we made plans for tonight. I was like a kid waiting for christmas. I had butterflies in my stomach.

He came over to my room, and almost immediately started undressing. He was hard almost immediately. I undressed with him and kneeled and started to suck his uncut cock. This was my first cocksucking experience. He was ready, I could taste the precum. He reached down and stroked my cock and then bent over and sucked me some. He then asked if I was ready to get fucked. I put a condom on him and then asked how he wanted me and he had me bend over the bed. He lubed me and while pulling my cheeks apart pushed in. He was able to get in immediately, but it was quite painful. I had him pull out for a second to get my breath, then had him enter again. This time there was little pain. He began pumping and it felt wonderful. I squeezed my ass to make it as tight as I could for him and I could tell he was close. He shoved in and started to cum and I tried massaging his cock with my asshole. He said it was an 8 day load. He pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I was wondering if we would go another round, I was still ready for more, but he came out and dressed and left. I could now relate to a woman who didn't get to cum because the man came so fast ;) It's barely been an hour and I want it again. I feel like such a slut.

Congratulations! I bet you're hooked now!

mmmmm so hot….

Back