Your Most Memorable Ejaculation

Most Memorable

In all honesty, I porbably couldn't say, but there was a girl, we were BF/GF, on our way to college, had been dating on and off for a few years (as those things go). It was tender, it was lovely, while not my first, it was the best because I believe we really connected.

Now I'm much older and have many more experiences, Married/divorce/lovers; can you ever forget the "One" I still talk to her occasionally all these many moons later. she is a nice person.
 
I miss this thread, it needs a bump.

ES

ES you re bumping like a mad man!

The one that is coming to mind is the first time I used a big rubber cock on a girlfriend/soon to be wife! She was on all fours My cock was in her mouth in a 69 her knees were propped up on pillows so I was not eating her out. I was rifling the toy in and out of her pussy a mile a minute though and then I felt it build and she gave one last super hard suck and I exploded all over her chin, tits my legs and the throw blanket we were on! It was awesome!

KC
 
The one that comes to mind was when I was away for work for a week, away from my wife. I pretty much worked non-stop during that trip, only stopping to sleep. When I came home (and had a nap), the sex afterwards was hard and fast, and my orgasm was such an incredible release, I must have pumped litres into her that night.
 
Mine was the moment I believe my kid was conceived.
She propped the futon mattress against the wall, giving me an angle I never had before. It felt like I was deeper inside her than I ever had been. I kept delaying the inevitable because it felt so good and she was incredibly wet. And when I came, I could just picture jets of semen shooting deep into her.

The other was in college. My girlfriend and I had dated for a few weeks and had done a lot of dry humping in our dorm rooms, stairwells ... anywhere the mood hit us. One night, in her room, we were facing each other in chairs and making out. I reached down and fingered the wetness on her panties; she reached down and undid my pants and took hold of my cock for the first time. While we kissed, she stroked and stroked, faster and faster, until I exploded all over her hand and the chairs.
Simple but memorable.
 
My most memorable ejaculation.. would have to be with one girl I was with for a couple of years about 8 years back.

It was our first time. I had asked her out, and she just wanted to come over and spend some time together and get to know each other. She brought all the seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and we marathoned that for like 6 hours.. chatting and really hitting it off. The ENTIRE FUCKING TIME, she's sitting beside me on the couch rubbing my leg and just "accidentally" grazing the side of my cock. I was sporting wood the entire god damned time. It was brutal. I asked her about it afterwards and she was like "Oh my god I had no idea it was totally an accident!"

After that nonsense, she decided to stay the night, so being a gentleman, I offered her the bed and I said I'd sleep on the couch. She says no no we can share the bed.

Anyways, we start fooling around and she gives me a handy. After sporting wood for god damned near 7 hours, I sprayed the fuckin wall above the headboard, almost hitting myself in the face. There was cum EVERYWHERE. She was just sitting there like; "WTF just happened?"

It was amazing, though. Just a handy with a new girl who wasn't willing to do anything more than that on a first date. Pretty amazing, though. All that buildup made for a savage explosion of cum.

I will never forget that experience lol.
 
Mine was in high school, parking in my mom's station wagon, seats folded down. I'm on top, "dry humping". If I had bought condoms, it would have been my first time. Instead, I came all over between us. Added to the sweat it was a real wet mess.
 
Best time recalled

I had become enchanted with sissies, and had dated 2. Love it, still do. So I am fucking my dame, about 20 minutes of hard pounding. I am 71; she is 72. Dark, midnite, in my bedroom. I am hitting it hard, and thinking of a sissy. Yet, I am balls deep in this lovely cunt. I felt so depraved, and when that load blew into her, such a sweet look on her face. And me, the perv, was in my mind's eye, doing a sissy.
 
Was out with my girlfriend then at a bar with friends dancing to the music. My girlfriend and I rubbing on each other's bodies under the dim lights on the dance floor. Rubbing her tits and grinding to the music the unbearable needs for more. Her moans tongue on her neck my hardness in my pants we both were ready for more. Walking off the dance floor to our car outside in the darkness bending her over as she leaned over the trunk her tits out of her bra her panties down I was working her over in the heated moment . Her moaning me giving it to her then the urge my balls full I emptied my cum, she knowing I'm a big cummer . Once our senses come down I pulled her panties up as she adjusted her nice tits in her bra. Back inside with friends we walked in acting normal ..

Another dance her girlfriend noticed something running down her hot leg. She mentioned it to her as she acted innocent my cum was still leaking from her . Going to the bathroom she told me her panties were sopping wet she had to clean n stuff her panties with toilet tissue a fun night remembered, she told me I had to much cum in me ..
 
Ejaculatory memories

I had a few of these during my lifetime. One was in my twenties, we were on her couch and she got on top and mounted me. I held her wonderful ass cheeks. We went for a long time and when I erupted in her I felt like we were one.

Another time I was waiting for someone in the morning in a motel. I thought about what we'd be doing and after about 45 minutes she arrived. It was a slow, sensual, fuck. I savored every stroke. When I felt myself go over the edge I groaned mournfully because I knew it would soon be over. I seemed to cum for minutes. When I finally finished, she looked at me with wide eyes and said "Wow"

I've had a few lovely ones: (1) about a year ago my lady partner was sitting on my cock and wanted to finish me off in her mouth. She got down between my legs to take my load in her mouth and I shot onto the side of her face and into her hair. (2) 5 years ago a former lover of mine was letting me titty-fuck her and I jizzed between them. Lovely to see it all over her 40H tits.
 
This mom came over whom told me she was a squirter and to warm her up I used the Hitachi on her. When she came it was like turning the faucet on to full blast and trying to stop it with your finger and water goes everywhere.
 
This mom came over whom told me she was a squirter and to warm her up I used the Hitachi on her. When she came it was like turning the faucet on to full blast and trying to stop it with your finger and water goes everywhere.

Damn I wish, I've never had a woman squirt, I've had them flood a little but never full on squirt it out at me!

KC
 
Damn I wish, I've never had a woman squirt, I've had them flood a little but never full on squirt it out at me!

KC

Oh and my best orgasm and I think I know why which I have to explain first for it's hot and unfortunately never happened again. Many years ago (about 21 years ago or a tad more) I was living with my parents and my gf was hanging out with me before I went to my job as the produce clerk at the town food store.

I was bench pressing that day for that was one of my things; benching. Anyway during one of my rests my mom comes over; typical looking mom. Far from hot but I love her just the same. Note she always wears black pants and this day was no different. She was talking to my GF and going on and on about me and somehow ended pushing her body next to mine while I was sitting on my bench. Naturally I just wrapped my arm around her leg.

So far nothing out of the ordinary. So here I am on my weight benching holding my mother's leg while she is talking to my gf. I suddenly become overwhelmed this sensation of sexual chemistry from my mother. Not sure if it was the same on her end but I had this sudden urge to want to eat my mother's pussy. So as she is talking to my gf I let my hand go a little bit at a time up her leg till my fingers touching the area of her pussy covered by her pants. She doesn't say anything, she doesn't move, and she doesn't stop me. So as they are talking I just let my fingers swipe back and forth barely touching her covered pussy but touching it.

After my mom left to say I was hard and horny is an understatement. With no foreplay, no oral I just push my GF onto the bed to which she barks "but your parents are home" and I don't reply I just pull off her panties and pants and fuck her like an animal. I am just pounding away and when I came, it was so fucking powerful I literally saw stars. It was flashes of light and lots of them. I can only describe it as looking at the night sky on a clear day and seeing millions of stars.

The orgasm was so intense a hour after that I still had jello legs and all my co-workers are like "What is wrong with you?" I couldn't tell anyone and my gf never asked or brought it up and that was the only time I ever saw stars from an orgasm and the only time I touched my mom's pussy in anyway.
 
I guess two occasions stand out for me. The first was the very first time that I had a man cum inside me, which happened when I lost my virginity. I wanted my first time to be natural and complete, so I insisted on no condom. The actual act of him cumming in me wasn’t what I was hoping for, and for that matter, I really wasn’t sure of that exact instant that he did it in me. What makes it memorable for me is how I felt afterward. It was the satisfaction that I was no longer a virgin. I had let a man enter inside me and experience the pleasure of getting fucked. I had allowed him to shoot his seed deep inside me. I was enjoying being able to feel afterward that I had been fucked and knowing that I was carrying his sperm in me. I felt as I had been made a complete woman.

The other was the first time my current bf came inside me. Our first few times were with a condom, which I despise. After we had shown the other we were clean it was time to toss the condoms. I’m on birth control and I so wanted to take his seed inside me and he was ready to have the pleasure of filling me. I had seen the amount he would leave in a condom and was really looking forward to getting such a nice large load deep inside me. What I was about to experience was totally unexpected. As I could feel when he was getting close to cumming I was aching to be completely filled with his sperm. He made that final thrust balls deep into me and with the first throb of his cock I felt a powerful stream of his sperm shoot into me. I’m sure my eyes came wide open and I gasped aloud from what I had just felt. His cock throbbed again and I felt another stream shoot into me. That’s about when I immediately went over the edge myself, suddenly cumming all over his hard cock, as he continued to shoot stream after stream of his seed into me. For the first time I was feeling a man’s sperm squirting into me, truly feeling myself getting filled. OMG…it was awesome. The rest of the night was just pure lust on my part, aching for him to fuck me and pump me full of cum again and again. Unfortunately his doesn’t have an endless supply. After about the third time I had drained him dry. :eek:
 
... The rest of the night was just pure lust on my part, aching for him to fuck me and pump me full of cum again and again. ... :eek:

Hey you sweet thing you know how much I love your writing. But even that said, this excels. Wow do you know what a man wants to hear about how it is for a woman. I am so really, really glad you have a guy who gives it to you as supremely as you abundantly deserve. xx
 
I had become enchanted with sissies, and had dated 2. Love it, still do. So I am fucking my dame, about 20 minutes of hard pounding. I am 71; she is 72. Dark, midnite, in my bedroom. I am hitting it hard, and thinking of a sissy. Yet, I am balls deep in this lovely cunt. I felt so depraved, and when that load blew into her, such a sweet look on her face. And me, the perv, was in my mind's eye, doing a sissy.

Wow some great posts since my bump!! Keep cumming

ES
 
I my not be a man, but my most memorable ejaculation was, when I was drunk one Halloween night and gave my older brother a blowjob.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top