Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching

You make me lose control baby... that's very naughty of you... Turn over baby. Daddy needs to feel a bit more powerful and in control. Stick you ass in the air...
You need to feel Daddy's punishment for being such a little tease.

and breathing hard.... :devil:

You make me lose control baby... that's very naughty of you... Turn over baby. Daddy needs to feel a bit more powerful and in control. Stick you ass in the air...
You need to feel Daddy's punishment for being such a little tease.

Daddy, you are in control and very powerful! You know so much more than your little girl! <turns over so her ass is bared to you> I only tease you Daddy. <wiggles rear end and gives you my most radiant smile> I'm ready to take my punishment Daddy. I :heart: you.

Daddy, you are in control and very powerful! You know so much more than your little girl! <turns over so her ass is bared to you> I only tease you Daddy. <wiggles rear end and gives you my most radiant smile> I'm ready to take my punishment Daddy. I :heart: you.

This is going hurt me more than it hurts you baby, but it needs to happen... thwap! thwap! thwap!

Looking at BL

with big eyes....licking lips.....turning back to watch some more, panties moist and thighs sticky - the urge to touch myself becoming a burning ache :devil:

This is going hurt me more than it hurts you baby, but it needs to happen... thwap! thwap! thwap!

One.......two........three..........Thank you Daddy! <a small tear escapes my eye> It hurts but you are always right Daddy. I was a tease. How can I make you happy with me again?

with big eyes....licking lips.....turning back to watch some more, panties moist and thighs sticky - the urge to touch myself becoming a burning ache :devil:

side note to peaches... would love to have those panties shoved in my face and later, jack off on them. Just saying... :devil:

One.......two........three..........Thank you Daddy! <a small tear escapes my eye> It hurts but you are always right Daddy. I was a tease. How can I make you happy with me again?

Baby, I'm so sorry if I hurt you but seeing you in pain like that even made my cock grow harder. I know you love me and want to please me, it's just that you're so naughty some times... here let me rub some lotion on your ass. Does that make it feel better? <rubs softly to take the pain away>

(Giggles)

side note to peaches... would love to have those panties shoved in my face and later, jack off on them. Just saying... :devil:

Later, Daddy Dan....Don't leave INL (and all the rest of us!) hangin'..... :kiss:

(rubbing legs together....sucking on bottom lip...still watching big-eyed) :devil:

Later, Daddy Dan....Don't leave INL (and all the rest of us!) hangin'..... :kiss:

(rubbing legs together....sucking on bottom lip...still watching big-eyed) :devil:

INL is such a naughty girl. But she is so sexy and loves to please her Daddy. She will make me feel soooo good tonight. :kiss:

Baby, I'm so sorry if I hurt you but seeing you in pain like that even made my cock grow harder. I know you love me and want to please me, it's just that you're so naughty some times... here let me rub some lotion on your ass. Does that make it feel better? <rubs softly to take the pain away>

Daddy, I know I was a bad girl. It won't be the last time either. I'm naughty to the core. I love being Daddy's sweet girl and making his cock swell. It feels so good when you rub my red ass. I secretly love having your hand prints on me. <writhes under Daddy's hands> And yes I love you Daddy.

Daddy, I know I was a bad girl. It won't be the last time either. I'm naughty to the core. I love being Daddy's sweet girl and making his cock swell. It feels so good when you rub my red ass. I secretly love having your hand prints on me. <writhes under Daddy's hands> And yes I love you Daddy.

Baby, your sweet lubed ass is turning me on so much. I need you right now. I know it's nasty and ..... oh fuck baby, Daddy really needs you.

Nodding solemnly

INL is such a naughty girl. But she is so sexy and loves to please her Daddy. She will make me feel soooo good tonight. :kiss:

Uh huh! (Chewing the edge of a fingernail, sighing as Daddy spreads the lotion slowly and lovingly over INL's rosy ass...) :devil:

Uh huh! (Chewing the edge of a fingernail, sighing as Daddy spreads the lotion slowly and lovingly over INL's rosy ass...) :devil:

Have I told you how much I like being watched... especially knowing you're wet and plahying with yourself. :kiss:

Baby, your sweet lubed ass is turning me on so much. I need you right now. I know it's nasty and ..... oh fuck baby, Daddy really needs you.

Daddy, I need you too. Your fingers playing and teasing me make me ache. I don't care if it's nasty. <pushing ass up in the air and looking at you imploringly> Daddy, please fuck my ass? I know you want to take good care of your naughty little girl.

Daddy, I need you too. Your fingers playing and teasing me make me ache. I don't care if it's nasty. <pushing ass up in the air and looking at you imploringly> Daddy, please fuck my ass? I know you want to take good care of your naughty little girl.

Daddy grabs your sexy little girl hips and guides his cock to within inches of his baby's ass. Baby, you know there are others watching us, don't you? Is that okay with you... others watching us while I fuck your sweet innocent ass?

Holding

Daddy grabs your sexy little girl hips and guides his cock to within inches of his baby's ass. Baby, you know there are others watching us, don't you? Is that okay with you... others watching us while I fuck your sweet innocent ass?

her breath now...still hand cupped over her mound)

Feeling Daddy closing in and chills go through me. Yes Daddy, I know <a little breathlessly> I don't care--I need you so bad! This little girl exists just for Daddy!

Feeling Daddy closing in and chills go through me. Yes Daddy, I know <a little breathlessly> I don't care--I need you so bad! This little girl exists just for Daddy!

<Daddy spreads your ass cheeks and places the tip of his cock at the entrance of your sensitive hole.> You know you will make Daddy cum this way, don't you? You want Daddy to cum in your tight little ass? It's sooooo fucking dirty, baby.

<Daddy spreads your ass cheeks and places the tip of his cock at the entrance of your sensitive hole.> You know you will make Daddy cum this way, don't you? You want Daddy to cum in your tight little ass? It's sooooo fucking dirty, baby.

Please Daddy, yes! I WANT to be your dirty girl. I NEED your cum deep in my ass. I love it when Daddy pushes me down on the bed and takes my ass. Oh god, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back