Downfall

ms_chevis

Experienced
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Posts
30
Downfall (Closed)

Looking for an rp partner.

You are known in in the neighborhood as someone who likes to take shy young girls and turn them into your prostitutes.You are ruthless, known for your quick temper and punishment. very dominant, You micromanage your girls. You frequent/lives in the area and run across me. She fit's your ideal girl physically perfectly. You decide that the best way to make her one of your girls is to go slow with her as she will probably run otherwise. (the old you can boil a frog by turning up the heat slowly without it jumping out)
You will always treat her gruffly, taking pretty much all the money from the tricks just supplying bare minimums of basic necessities, So that she always needs you. You see her as basically a throw away tool for you that you don't care about. Just what she can do for you.​

As you can see my writing isn't perfect but please have a basic understanding of English.​

About MC she is 18 white short n petite.​



kinks bondage humiliation degradation rough pain submission Branding confinement. Non-consent forced​


Free to discuss particulars and any questions you may have​
 
Last edited:
Downfall - closed for ms_chevis and ericrodman101

Dave Warner sat back after his first day at Brookside High and felt satisfied. It wasn't easy finding new teaching positions, especially after the last incident. But in the end, he just fabricated another career history. Schools were desperate for staff and no one ever checked.

Brookside seemed more desperate than most. It wasn't a poor neighbourhood but from the state of the place, they weren't interested in good schools. It would make it easier to shine and make himself invaluable. And trusted.

And with what he could offer young women and men, the pickings at Brookside would be good. He would make sure of it. And the people he worked for, his bosses would be grateful. This school stint would be his last. He would pay off his debts and move on. No more fucking teaching. Pimping for himself, maybe glamour photography, making porn, whatever took his fancy. The world was his oyster. He just had to make Brookside pay for it.

The Math classes he taught were just like all the others. It was a meal ticket. Senior home room was the payoff. Access to the class roll. He wasn't so stupid as to look for under age girls and boys. They had to be 18, not high achievers, maybe vulnerable, living with their grandparents or friends, not at home.

And they had to be the right type. His bosses were very particular. The girls had to be petite and pretty, the boys fit and cute. And maybe a little bit of steel. Sure he was going to convince them to come with him. It was always going to be their decision. But once they found out what was really in store, some of them would break. Some of them wouldn't hold up. He wanted the ones who saw what he wanted them to do was a meal ticket too, a real choice for pretty poor girls and cute poor boys who wanted to get out of Brookside as soon as they could.

They were in this together really, he and the girls and boys he would select and groom and pimp out for his bosses. They were all victims of a harsh, capitalist society which wanted instant gratification and shallow, superficial pleasures. So it mightn't be their first choice of career, and it wasn't always easy money. But it paid him well and for the right girls and boys it would pay well too. Especially if they moved up in the business like he had.

He scanned the roll one last time before switching off the light. He'd already selected the ones he would work on. Tomorrow would be the start. There was no time for second thoughts. The bosses gave him targets and time limits. They were tight but he knew what he was doing.

Dave closed the roll, smiled and stood. The room smelled of damp and rubbish. Brookside was a shit hole. But there was plenty of talent here. He crossed he room, switched off the light and went out to the parking lot. His Mustang sat quietly in a dark corner. Brookside wasn't like his first school where a senior girl had propositioned him on his first day. Shelley had been too easy. He'd pimped her to a whorehouse south of the border. After they'd fucked, of course. Several times. I wonder if she ever made it back, Dave thought.

He unlocked the car, opened the door and sat for a moment. Nearby he could hear music. A bar or a nightclub. People having fun. Spending money. He might check it out later, but not tonight. He needed his sleep, so put the key in the ignition. The car roared into life and he eased out of the lot, turning left, away from the music and towards the cheap motel where he was staying. The Mustang was great, but if Brookside paid off, he'd get something new, something classier. Hopefully Brookside had class too, enough class to prove he'd made the right choice.
 
Becca was glad for the new school year, It would be her last she would escape this dump after this. She didn't see it a moment to soon. She hated it here. She saw it as nothing more than a prison and freedom was in her grasps.

She had just turned 18 the month before. Her parent's had rented her a small apartment. They would pay for during the school year, after which she would have to pay for it. That was fine she was sure she could afford it with a decent job. She liked the freedom she had experienced from not having prying eyes. She could come and go as she pleased, No remarks about her clothing choices. It was great.

She quickly took a shower and got dressed for school. She chose something a bit sexy but still toned down a bit, She may not be under her parents disapproving eyes but she knew the staff at school would only allow a little but of the riskier clothes. She had seen other girls try and get away with it. The school had always made an example out of them, She wasn't going to be one herself.

Becca quickly then rushed off to school. Her first class was math. She hated it. She just never got it, She knew it would be her hardest class this year. She strolled into the classroom a few minutes early. picking a chair near the back. She didn't want to be up front. She always got chosen more by the teacher when she did. She preferred not to be, especially on difficult subjects.

She watched as the students started pouring in. She noted some new faces, others she had seen before. No one she could really consider a friend though. She would be on her own in this class.
 
Dave ran his eyes down the class roll seemingly oblivious to the ruckuss going on in the room. Sophomores didn't interest him. They could set fire to the place as far as he cared. He just marked them all present. Five minutes and then math class.

He scrolled through a page of seniors. It was easy to sort them by age. Maybe a third of them were already 18, males and females. And then addresses. Again, it was easy to see who'd moved recently. Sure some of them would have moved with their parents, but some of them had moved from homes to apartments. That often meant something might be going on which he could exploit.

He bookmarked a few names for further enquiry. Students he'd watch more closely in the coming days. His bosses had asked for ten. Five girls, five boys. Sure he had plenty to work with, but ten. And in so little time. Dave wasn't totally confident he could pull it off, but his future, probably his life depended on it.

His eyes settled on one name. Rebecca Chevis. He tried to picture her in his mind. She was in his senior math class. And she'd moved to an apartment a month ago when she turned 18. Her image started to come to him. White, short, petite. Wide-eyed. Tended to sit up the back of the classroom. Didn't talk much to anyone else. And something about the way she dressed. Sutty? No, that wasn't quite it. Provocative, but understated maybe. Sexy but only to the point of not quite breaching the dress code. Trying hard but not so hard that everyone was looking at her.

The sophomores left and Dave had a few moments of silence before the seniors trooped in. This assignment would need to be neat and quick. In and out, so to speak. Once he'd reached the target, or once he knew he wasn't going to make it, he had to be out of Brookside and gone for good, leaving no trace.

The students took their seats. There was lots of laughter and conversation, sitting on desks with their backs to him. For seniors who should be thinking about their lives ahead, these guys were hopeless. But the room was full of talent. It was just Dave's task to work out who he could manipulate, who would want to leave town so badly they'd take the bait.

And then Rebecca walked in. Becca her peers called her. Looking at her closely, Dave realised how pretty she really was. And how carefully she'd dressed. For him?

Her skirt today was maybe a little shorter than the dress code allowed, but not so short as to sound the alarm. All the girls did it, all the boys demanded it. Becca swung her hips as she made her way to the back of the class. Her skirt waved up and down alluringly. And when she sat and turned, Dave could see her blouse, tight and unbuttoned. He assumed she was wearing a bra, but maybe not. Girls her age didn't always need to. He made a note to stand over her during the lesson as soon as he could and get a look at her breasts.

And then at the end of the lesson, when he had his first break of the morning, Dave might hold her back for a little chat.
 
Becca sat down, talking to the boy to her left. She didn't know him but he was being chatty and trying to flirt. He clearly didn't have a lot of practice though, He was using mostly the standard lines she had heard a hundred times. She was growing bored quickly.

The teacher, a new guy, She didn't even know his name suddenly called for the classes attention. Becca was releaved. She turned to the front of the class. to listen. She didn't care about the class but she didn't want to chat with the other student. All Becca could think about was the excitement of her new independence. Her parent's had rented her an apartment. She could now come and go as she pleased without her parent's overbearing eye. Becca wasn't planning on throwing crazy parties or bringing strange men home but the privacy was something she was glad to have.

Becca's attention quickly waned, She drowned out the teachers voice as she started texting her sister. She was careful not to let anyone see. She was a good student as far as anyone knew and her reputation wasn't going to be lost in this last year.

She looked up at the clock to see how much time was left. She heard the teacher start to ask student's questions. She put the phone away, She needed to pay attention in the unlikely event he asked one of her. Even if she didn't know the answer she didn't want to look dumb for going ughhh can you repeat?
 
Closed

Dave watched Becca out of the corner of his eye. He knew how to do this. How to reel her in. Let her think she was flying under the radar. That she wasn't being watched. So he didn't put any questions her way, didn't apply any pressure, didn't show any interest at all.

But he did wander around the room, just so that she got used to him being about, and coming up from behind. He took care not to make a beeline, but to stroll up one aisle and down the next, pausing to examine a student's work, then another's. But all the while zigzagging closer to where she was sitting, unnoticed up the back.

She didn't look up when he stopped just behind her shoulder. He watched as she scratched in her work book. It looked competent, but then, numeracy wasn't what his bosses wanted.

And Dave managed a good long look down her open blouse. Fresh, clear, pale skin. Lacy pink bra. Firm breasts. Very tasty, Dave thought. And maybe, just maybe she adjusted herself in the seat as he looked. Does she know what I'm looking at, he thought? Of course she does. No hot 18 year old undoes so many buttons on her blouse without knowing the consequences. Becca would be expecting all the guys to look. Wanting them to look. And he was no different. Maybe it was hotter when it was a teacher looking at your tits.

And he moved on. Glancing down at other students' work. Making his way back to the front. No more special attention for Becca.

Not until the end of class. The bell rang and the students packed up. They started standing and filing out. Dave could see she wasn't chatting, wasn't making to leave with a friend. Even better for holding her back for a moment.

"Rebecca," he called, not even looking up, but pretending to busy himself with something on the desk. "Rebecca Chevis. Just stay a moment. This won't take long."

Dave smiled inwardly, still looking down, waiting for her to appear alongside the desk. It was going to take as long as it took.
 
Becca was glad her class was over, She had spent the entire class in fear the teacher would call on her, she hated to be called on. She had noticed he had watched her do some work during class but he hadn't even commented on it. She wasn't sure that was good or bad. Either her work was acceptable or it was so bad the teacher didn't even want to deal with it and just let it go. She was glad when he moved on. The way he stood over her she thought he might be able to see something.

As the class ended Becca started packing her bags, She would wait til the class had largely emptied, No point trying to beat the crowd. That was until she heard her name called. She looked up, Now she wished she had rushed. What could he want?

Becca responded "Yes? What is it as she stopped packing her bag" Her mind racing as to what the teacher could possibly want with her. She watched as the other student's disappeared before she turned back to him, waiting for a response he still hadn't given. He was almost ignoring her again. She was second guessing herself, Had he asked her to wait or was it in her head?
 
Closed

Dave waited until the room was clear. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Becca hesitating, looking confused, playing with her bag while she tied to work out why he'd called her name. He liked her confusion, her vulnerability. And that none of the other students waited for her. Becca was going to be a pushover.

And she was pretty. Dave could already see them fucking, see him taking her however he wanted, but convincing Becca it was a partnership, equal, that it was what she wanted, what they both wanted. And then he pictured handing her over to his bosses, Becca going to them agreeably, consenting to become whatever it was they had in mind for her. Dancing in a club maybe, being pimped out, in a city a long way off or maybe overseas.

He imagined the thrill when he told her she would be travelling, somewhere new and exciting, all because he'd found her a great new opportunity. And the things he would buy for her, a new phone, new clothes, getting her hair done and her make up. It would seem like a dream life being provided by the mature older guy she'd come to rely on, to love, and she would now be pleasing by moving on.

Sometimes they thanked him, smiled and laughed, gave him a thank you fuck. And sometimes they'd worked it out. Dave would see it in their faces, and feel it in the way they embraced him for the last time.

But it was always too late by then. The car or the plane would be waiting, his bosses' representatives waiting to take them away.

He looked up. Becca had packed her bag and was just standing before him, all wide eyed in anticipation, but tentative all the same. She had left her blouse buttons undone. It hung open alluringly, exposing her pale flawless skin and the tops of her breasts. And he hadn't noticed before, but now she was standing, there was a line of bare white skin between the hem of the blouse and the top of her skirt. The skirt was particularly short, he noticed too, low on her waist and just covering her thighs. Dave toyed with the idea of dropping something on the floor and then asking Becca to pick it up. He so wanted to see what she was wearing underneath that sexy little skirt.

"Hi Becca,' he said, smiling, but not standing. And with the tip of his fingers, he rolled a pencil onto the floor. "Can you pick that up for me?"
 
Last edited:
Becca was a little nervous as the teacher approached. She still wasn't sure what he wanted. She would be glad when school was done and she wouldn't be subject to everyone being an authority figure to her, She was 18, she shouldn't have to listen to every adult in site.

She rolled her eyes as he dropped the pencil. Clumsy? she thought. She bent over reaching for the pencil, the first time she grabbed it she felt it slide through her fingers rolling a bit farther, She moved to catch it before she grabbed it a second time, standing up as she did. She smiled saying "here" as she handed it to him. He grabbed the pencil, his hand over hers, he held it there for what was probably a moment, but to Becca seemed like it was held for a long time as he didn't move it right away.

When he finally took the pencil Becca asked what he wanted as he seemed to carelessly play with the pencil. She was concerned he might accidentally drop it again. Becca asked what she could do for him as she glanced at the door.
 
Dave smiled and said thanks when Becca handed the pencil back. But dropping the pencil had served its purpose. She'd done what he asked. And she'd exposed her ass and the tiny white lacy thong she was wearing.

Doing what he'd asked was the slightest of tests. Eyeing her thong was a bonus.

And now she was glancing at the door. Nervy, Dave thought. Lacking confidence. The pencil thing was enough. Just enough to unnerve her. Let her go. Keep her guessing. Dream up some odd scenario like the pencil for their next meeting. Toy with her.

"That will be all," Dave said, not even looking up. But he watched her leave the room, her skirt swinging as she walked.

What next, he thought. Follow her home? No, too early. But so little time and so much pressure to comply with his instructions. He had to be inside her place by the end of the week if he was going to succeed. And Becca couldn't be the only one. He had a quota to fill.

Dave ran his eye down the senior class roll again. Besides Becca he had his eye on a couple of others. Girls and guys. All fit. All quiet ones. Apparently friendless, and living on heir own or not with family.

Yes, he had to be inside her place by the end of her week. Inside her apartment. Inside her. His cock twitched. Down boy, he thought. End of the week...and Becca he'd see in tomorrow's class.
 
Downfall (Closed)

The next day Becca arrived for class, She was a few minutes early, She sat down in her seat and pulled her homework out so she would have it to turn in when she needed to. Then she pulled her book and a pencil out.

She was kinda surprised she was alone, She checked to make sure she had it right and there was a class today in 10 minutes. She was right.

She pulled out her phone, texting a friend, Making plan's to do something later, Though she wasn't sure what yet. She was focused on her phone not really paying attention to her surroundings.
 
Closed

Next morning when Dave entered the class room, Becca was already there. But why? Nothing in the pencil incident had suggested he had piqued anything in her. That was just setting him up as quirky. And to see her thong, of course.

There was nothing in it, surely. She was just early. And the rest of the class would be along soon. Still, just time to play with her head, he thought.

"So Becca," Dave said, placing his bag on the desk and walking over to where she sat. "I see you've got your pencil out. Want to drop it and have me pick it up for you?"

He watched as she turned her head and looked up at him, a vacant expression like 'what the fuck, are you talking to me, dude'. He stirred a little. She was beautiful and Dave could already see how her face would look in the mirror when he fucked her from behind on his bed. Or hers.

"Here," he said when she said nothing, picking up her pencil, "allow me."

But instead of dropping it on the floor, Dave put it behind his ear and walked back to his desk. He sat, fixing his gaze on her as the other students came into the room. He could see Becca was confused. What the fuck was he up to? Well, she'd need to ask for the pencil back and come out and fetch it if she wanted to find out.
 
Last edited:
Downfall (Closed)

Becca watched as he walked away, She paused waiting to see if he would come back with the pencil. When he didn't Becca got up just as all the other student's started pouring in. Heading to the front of the classroom she squeezed past a student standing in the isle pulling his books out. As she reached the front of the room she put her hand out. "My pencil" She stammered, lacking confidence as her request was poorly guises as a demand. She stared at him for a brief moment before lowering her eyes. She was nervous about what he would do as well as what was happening behind her, She didn't want to draw to much attention to herself.

She pulled back a little after he didn't giver her her pencil right away. She meekly said " I need it for class" She wasn't sure what she was going to do if he denied her.
 
Closed

"Your pencil, Miss Chevis," Dave said loudly and with over formality as he handed it over. "Return to your desk please."

He watched her turn and walk back, his eyes dropping down to the line of flesh showing beneath her blouse and above her ridiculously tight jeans. They're going to be fucking hard to remove, he thought, picturing her on her back, hands holding tightly to the bedhead as he tugged the jeans off her legs.

"Oh, and Miss Chevis..." he waited for her to stop and turn, conscious that all eyes were upon them both. "I need you to stay back after class."

She half nodded, half shrugged, then sat. The pencil thing was just a bit of fun for Dave. It just allowed him to gauge if there was any fight in them, any defiance. Rebecca Chevis appeared to be passive and mostly mute. After class Dave would be ready for the next move.
 
Downfall (Closed)

Becca thought great, Another bit of b.s. Last time he kept her he chit chatted for a few minutes over nothing then let her go...

During Class Becca did her best to keep up but she was bored and had no interest in the class. She wasn't going to need math.

When class was over she put her stuff away as the other kids filed out. She then sat there waiting for him to come shoot the breeze again. She already wanted to .
 
Closed

The class ended and the students filed out. Except for Becca. Already got her well trained, Dave thought. I ask her to wait and she does. What else can I ask her to do and she'll just do it?

He stood and wandered over to her desk, enjoying how she sat there trying to look bored, but unable to cover the slightly worried look on her face.

"So Becca," Dave said, standing way too close and making her look straight up into his face. "I've been looking over your work and well...you wanna go to college?"

She sort of shrugged and nodded in one movement.

"Maybe I can give you some personal coaching. No charge. Just me being a good guy," he said. "Is that going to work for you?"

The same shrug and nod. You're not exactly jumping on me, he thought. And for a moment he wondered if he might jump on her. The room was empty except for the two of them, and the hall quiet. Just too risky, he thought. God-fucking-damn! He stood even closer, if that was possible, until his cock and trousers were almost touching her face. And she doesn't pull away, he thought, thinking how good she was going to look that close, but with his cock in her mouth.

"So, during our free time or after school?" he asked.
 
Downfall (Closed)

Becca knew her math skills weren't great but she didn't think she was this bad to have to be tutored. Tutored by the teacher no less. Her math grades had always hovered around lower c's but she really didn't care.

She looked up at him, He was nearly standing over her. She felt awkward by this but being an authority figure she was to afraid to say anything about it. She wondered if he was doing it on purpose or just oblivious to where his body was.

Becca shrugged again, "Whatever is convenient for you. It's not like I have a life or anything" She of course was being a bit fecious, She was actually rather busy if you count fun activities with friends. She looked up at him, waiting for him to tell her she could leave.
 
"OK," Dave said making the most of Becca's unenthusiastic reply. "Meet me here at the end of the day and we'll work something out."

He spent the rest of the day wondering how best to play it. He didn't want to get into a routine which had them meeting at the school. It was too risky if he wanted to put pressure on her. But would she agree to leave the school with him? And if she did, where should they go? Her place? His? Somewhere neutral?

It really had to be hers, he thought. She lives on her own and the neighbours will expect her to return. And they probably expect to see young single women bringing guys back. Whereas at his place, bringing back someone a student's age might raise eyebrows.

But a neutral place got him thinking. And it might help convince her he was no threat. Plus his bosses had been texting him. They wanted progress reports. How many and how soon? Maybe he could kill two birds with one stone and take her to a cafe downtown. Tutoring and a bite to eat. And a chance for his bosses to do a walk-by inspection of the merchandise.
 
Downfall (Closed)

Becca nodded before leaving. When her classes had finished she made her way back to the classroom. Hanging out in the hallway waiting til everyone had left before sliding into the room once the hallway was empty. She didn't want her friends seeing her stuck after class. They would just assume she was in trouble. She might as well have been, this wasn't really any better she thought.

She expected to be working with him in the classroom so shechose a desk near the front. She wouldn't normally sit this close but she thought he might use the board upfront and he would want her close for that, Most teachers did. She pulled her book out and some paper and a pencil, setting them on her desk. She sat silently waiting. Watching the clock. She had already waited 10 minutes after school let out. She figured she'd wait another 5 minutes then leave. She really hoped he wouldn't show.
 
Dave stood outside in the hall, watching Becca sitting impatiently. It wasn't really going according to plan. He'd sort of hoped she'd just open up to his being friendly. She seemed a solitary person. He hadn't seen her talking to or walking with anyone else, and he knew she lived on her own. When he'd identified her as his next target, Dave was sure this one would be a pushover. And she still might be. But he wasn't getting any signs of encouragement. Fuck, when he'd been a senior the girls constantly rejected their male peers while they threw themselves at their teachers, fucking them with abandon.

'What's wrong with schoolgirls today?' he mused, smiling at how old he sounded.

"Come on then Becca," he said with false urgency. "We're going downtown."

She looked hesitant.

"Get to know each other. If we're going to be spending the evenings together, lets open up a bit."

She followed him out to the car. The grounds were dark and quiet, not a soul about. 'Thank fuck', Dave thought. And Becca climbed into his car as if that was what she did every afternoon. He sat beside her and looked across. Blank expression.

"So, where shall we go? I know...."

He started the car and drove out of the car park. But at the street he didn't turn left for downtown, but right for the factories and the train depot. 'I guess,' he thought, 'one way or another, tonight's the night.'
 
Becca was surprised they wheren't meeting in the classroom but followed him out to his car easy enough anyways. She got a bit nervous when he turned away from down town like he had said but she didn't say anything. Maybe he thought this was close enough she thought, He was new to the area.

"What's this way?" She asked not really expecting a great answer. She mused he may just want to see if she knew where she was or something, like a test.
 
"I just thought you might like to go for a drive," Dave said turning and smiling. 'Fuck', he thought, looking at Becca's expressionless face, does this little tart give anything away? She's been in my class for a week, now she's in my car at night and who knows where I'm driving her. She could at least look hesitant or express a little misgiving or maybe ask me to stop, or take her home. It's almost as if she's the one taking me for a ride.

"So....Becca....I've been meaning to get to know you better. And now's as good a time as any."

Dave pulled the car off the road and under some trees. He turned to face her, and placed his hand across the back of her seat.

"What would you say if I said I thought you were pretty?"
 
Becca blushed. She was surprised. But now she understood he wanted to fuck her. Why hadn't she seen it before? She saw the little hints throughout the periods of class, him holding her back after.

Becca slowly began to speak. "Is this..." A short pause "... You mean like sex for an A?" She had always heard about arrangement's like this but she always assumed it was just wishful thought's from teenage boys.
 
Sex for an A. Dave smiled at Becca's realisation. Insightful and naive.

"Something like that," he said. "How badly do you want an A?"

He watched her weigh this question up in her mind. Dave was pleased she didn't answer in a hurry. It was a genuine consideration for her. Becca wasn't a poor student, and an A was better than the alternative, But was it worth being fucked.

"How badly, Becca?"
 
Becca sat there for a bit. Probably not as long as it seemed to her but she was interested in the idea but she was afraid she would come off to easy or worse like she was just another working girl.

She turned and looked at him. "An A for the class?" She asked. She had already made her determination. She would. Her parents would be pleased she kept her grades up, She wasn't interested in math, that's what calculators were for and anyways she rarely used it it. She smiled weakly half expecting him to drive somewhere private or to his place.
 
Back
Top