New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Slave C, Pixxy, and well, everyone!

Thanks for the welcome Slave C!

I haven't been reading through too many things and frankly I love flirting but not slamming. If that is what you want though I hope you get it! Only the best things that you crave of course!

I did read through some of your things and personally I can't imagine trying to live the life 24/7 yet. I'm only getting started with this stuff. I only discovered my interest in November 2004. We have so much going on too. Our kids are getting a little older now and that helps.
Our regular schedule now on the nights he is off is that we have a candlelight dinner with the kids. I think the kids wouldn't know how to eat dinner if we didn't have candles.

Then we go for a walk alone and talk about all kinds of stuff. Then we have "Mommy/Daddy adult time. We use music to help with the sound. Sometimes part of submission is about me dealing with his music! *L* We take turns picking out music.

Recently I did my first sex toys order and it has really added a lot to things.

Anyway that is how we find time.

*winks*

Pixxy said... "I have always felt that i needed to give up control in order to really feel free and to connect to the deepest, most intense places inside of me...the rush, is amazing and like no other..."

I hear you Pixxy! I know what you mean by that and I also feel an intense need to shut the brain down, just let it still and quiet. Yet other times I like to take control and that is a very different break from my normal mind set that I can enjoy. It just depends on my mood and that of the person I am "with."
 
Last edited:
Not really slam, these oldies have a way of slamming back hard. And my knees havent developed good calluses yet. I just like to have fun pick and tease. Oh yeah, I lOVE to tease. slave c
 
Hi, I noticed this newbie thread and thought I should introduce myself.
I'm Subkitten, and as the name suggests I'm a sub and I currently reside in Japan.
I'm kind of new to the whole bdsm scene but I'm willing to learn and be *trained*!

A little bit about myself- I haven't done anything but vanilla with a partner, but I've been into self-bondage for years. I've got a whole collection of binders and chains and I spend a great portion of every day thinking about new ways to bind myself in painful positions. I even find my gym instructor's angry voice titilating. It may be something new-getting off at the gym while doing aerobics!

I'm hoping to broaden my horizons and am looking forward to learning from my mentors.

subkitten
 
Hi!!!I just saw this and decided to post.Well im BiTeMe69 and I'm 18 and actually really interested in the whole d/s thing although I havent tried anything like it..YET!Well ermI dont really know whats to sayso thats about it. :D



<3,BiTeMe69
 
It's been a very long time since I've been a virgin and I must say I rather am enjoying it! Hello to My new frinds and I hope to meet some of you on My journey to a higher level of Enjoyment
 
BiTeMe69 said:
Hi!!!I just saw this and decided to post.Well im BiTeMe69 and I'm 18 and actually really interested in the whole d/s thing although I havent tried anything like it..YET!Well ermI dont really know whats to sayso thats about it. :D



<3,BiTeMe69


Welcome to the boards! There are groups called TNG (The Next Generation) for those 18 and over you can join, if there is one in your area. Unfortunately, most groups don't allow you join unless you are 21, but there is a font of information to gleaned if you join their chat groups - or even here in the BDSM boards.

Don't be shy about asking a question, either. Someone around here always has an answer :)
 
Just wanted to say hi. I'm no stranger to Lit but fairly new to your board. I've been looking around in hopes of broadening my horizons.
 
NaughtyLil1 said:
Just wanted to say hi. I'm no stranger to Lit but fairly new to your board. I've been looking around in hopes of broadening my horizons.

Hello, Lil. Glad You made Yourself known. If i can be on Your horizon of naughtiness, i'd be glad to help!
 
LunarKitten said:
Welcome to the boards! There are groups called TNG (The Next Generation) for those 18 and over you can join, if there is one in your area. Unfortunately, most groups don't allow you join unless you are 21, but there is a font of information to gleaned if you join their chat groups - or even here in the BDSM boards.

Don't be shy about asking a question, either. Someone around here always has an answer :)

Hey Thanks for the welcome!!! and thanks for the info about TNG im looking into it now.
 
Been accessing here for about 2 weeks now... mind as well post an intro.

My name is Stefani Moore. I am a pre-op transsexual. Have been on hormones since 1996. Can pretty much answer any questions people might have about the transgendered lifestyle, as I've walked the walk for a looong time.

Admittedly though, I'm starting to have some doubts about whether or not this lifestyle "works." Getting tired of being treated like a wind-up sex doll by a lot of guys. Always amazes me how many men are willing to jump into bed with me, but so few are willing to take me home and introduce me to their family and friends. Am seriously considering going back to living as a man again.

Just to mention it... I worked in the sex industry when I was in my 20's (30's now). Again, if anyone is curious as to the "pay for play" working girl life, can shed some light on that as well. Also worked with a professional Dominatrix for a while. Isn't much I haven't seen. For the most part, I'm just happy to be alive.

Steffie
http://www.steffiemor.com/lingerie.html
 
Stefani said:
Been accessing here for about 2 weeks now... mind as well post an intro.
Welcome regardless.

Feel free to engage a pair of the clueless on topics you've mentioned. You won't get a rational discussion with them, but blowing away their bs would considerably clear the stench in the air from their passing gas as informed opinion.
 
hello

hi all....i have been reading on this site for a couple of weeks now.....i am a 61/yo sub, who has been in the lifestyle since the 70s....i love reading BDSM-related stories, and enjoy reading the threads each day.....you seem like a great bunch, and i look forward to reading many more.......there are probably not many on here in my age-group, but i look forward to communicating with all of you who wish to do so......bob
 
Hmm, nope, looks that like me, you're in a minority Age group here Bob.
Either way, welcome :).
 
Stefani said:
Been accessing here for about 2 weeks now... mind as well post an intro.

My name is Stefani Moore. I am a pre-op transsexual. Have been on hormones since 1996. Can pretty much answer any questions people might have about the transgendered lifestyle, as I've walked the walk for a looong time.

Admittedly though, I'm starting to have some doubts about whether or not this lifestyle "works." Getting tired of being treated like a wind-up sex doll by a lot of guys. Always amazes me how many men are willing to jump into bed with me, but so few are willing to take me home and introduce me to their family and friends. Am seriously considering going back to living as a man again.

Just to mention it... I worked in the sex industry when I was in my 20's (30's now). Again, if anyone is curious as to the "pay for play" working girl life, can shed some light on that as well. Also worked with a professional Dominatrix for a while. Isn't much I haven't seen. For the most part, I'm just happy to be alive.

Steffie
http://www.steffiemor.com/lingerie.html


Welcome to the boards, Steffie!
 
bloodhoundbob said:
hi all....i have been reading on this site for a couple of weeks now.....i am a 61/yo sub, who has been in the lifestyle since the 70s....i love reading BDSM-related stories, and enjoy reading the threads each day.....you seem like a great bunch, and i look forward to reading many more.......there are probably not many on here in my age-group, but i look forward to communicating with all of you who wish to do so......bob


Welcome, bob!
 
Brand new to boards!!

Hi everyone, I am new to the boards but not to the BDSM lifestyle. I was quite active before I married my husband who is quite vanilla (with a bit of chocolate on the side) I "discovered" BDSM at the end of my first marriage to a very very boring man and what a discovery that was...lol I jumped in with both feet and have never looked back. I am a submissive but tend to have a bratty side....lol Hey I'm a woman ;) I have dabbled in online BDSM but it just isn't the same as in RL but in a pich, well, ya know :) I hope to get to know some of you and no I am not a lurker :)


KellyG :devil:
 
Stefani said:
My name is Stefani Moore. I am a pre-op transsexual. Have been on hormones since 1996. Can pretty much answer any questions people might have about the transgendered lifestyle, as I've walked the walk for a looong time.

Admittedly though, I'm starting to have some doubts about whether or not this lifestyle "works." Getting tired of being treated like a wind-up sex doll by a lot of guys. Always amazes me how many men are willing to jump into bed with me, but so few are willing to take me home and introduce me to their family and friends. Am seriously considering going back to living as a man again.

Steffie
http://www.steffiemor.com/lingerie.html


Stefani --- Don't make any hasty decisions --- after all the time and effort that you have invested so far --- even pre-op, you impress me as being very attractive --- I especially like your winsome, enigmatic smile. I think you'd be a dazzling female.
 
Intro

Well this is a first for me. I was recently told of this site when I wrote a story in the mood of a moment. I'm not really much of a writer nor do I ever expect to be one. The mood strikes I go with it. I'm new to the boards so you may not see me post a whole lot.
I am 31, female and a Domme. Some would call a lifestyle Domme. I rarely Dom anyone online, but will take the time to talk to those with inquiring minds. I belong to a few local groups where I live and attend meetings, munches and play partys weekly. I was introduced to the lifestyle a few years back by a friend who self labeled herself a Domme. I won't go into details there she started me on the path but was never on it herself. I learned a bit reading online and learned even more when I moved from Michigan to Ohio. It's really amazing how supportive the people I have found out here have been of both my personal life and of my BDSM life. I now live in a home with a submissive male, an "it" (lol that is what she calles herself she has been both Domme and sub/slave but is currently neither) and a youngun who is exploring as a submissive collared to another. It really interesting seeing the dynamics of our little "family"
Anyway its about 5 am and I am hitting the way past tired stage and as I have a busy week ahead of me getting ready to go to AFL in Kentucky I'm going to head off to bed and get some rest.
Hello and good night to ya all out there!!
MsDreams
 
New to....everything...

Hi there all,
I have been reading the posts on this site for a few days and have finally taken the leap to chime in. From what I have read the members of this board are a pretty fun bunch and it gives me the courage to join in. I have been really happy to see how cool and friendly everyone seems to be. So here I am!
Okay...now a bit about me *takes deep breath*
I'm very nervous about this so please pardon me if I stumble, ramble or both :eek:
I am a 36 year old female, never married (for reasons I'll get to), no children, I'm a writer and am finishing my first novel.
So...what brings me here is that I am a natural submissive and finally have some explanation (after reading websites like this) for what I have been for as long as I can remember. (WOW feels good to admit!)
I'm not married as I mentioned before because the long term vanilla relationships I have been involved in always seemed to be lacking....something...Now I know what that "something" is. :nana:
I am a confidant woman, have a good life etc, but the deep felt craving to belong to someone has always burned inside of me. My behavior in relationships was always to submit (happily) to my partners needs, desires, moods etc, and I have always gotten considerable satisfaction from putting my partners needs (sexual and otherwise) above my own. Needless to say the vanilla men I've dated didn't know what to do with me. Some even told me they felt spoiled and were not sure how to return such adoration. Oh well...

Looking back it was even in the little things (feeding my boyfriends before eating myself, bathing them, sitting at their feet at casual gatherings, "learning" them to better please them, etc). But I never found anyone who appreciated what I gave and was often taken for granted or my trust broken. From what I've read the foundations of a D/s relationship are the core of what I have always sought to be better able to fully release all that I have inside.
But since I've started looking into BDSM I felt a surge like coming home.
Everything I have read so far answers questions I didn't even know my soul was asking. Thought I was destined to be alone and dissatisfied with nowhere to ever bestow my *gifts*. Now I know that's not true.
I'm still new to all of this (only the nilla world...so far) and sorry to have rambled but since this is a new discovery...thanks for letting me vent.

Nice to meet you all :)
 
Well, I'm not exactly new, but I've never introduced myself, so...

Hello, I'm Jo. 29, bi-fem, maso-sub as the labels go. Caucasian, blonde (hate the blonde though, it's been red for a good 11 years.) blue eyes, short, curvy (I have pics around so there's really no need to describe what I look like. pic. ) and from Southern California.

I've been around a while, but mostly just lurked. I posted a bit when I first reg'd, but just found it all rather intimidating I suppose (at least the more interesting parts of Lit (read: here)), and stuck to lurking/posting stories. Seems different now though. Or maybe I'm different, or both. I'm a bit meek, and have a tendency to be overly polite. Sometimes I make myself blush.

(I really hate these introduction things)

As far as experience goes, I've had a decent amount, but I'd always prefer to consider myself a novice. It seems there's always something new to try, or some limit that hasn't yet been pushed. (and I don't think I'd really mind 'learning the ropes' all over again anyway).

My personal relationship (6 long years now) isn't a great one (really never was), and something I'm trying to get out of. It's taken a toll on me, and it's really only lately that I have been sort of fighting to 'regain myself'. I also have one son, who is 5 years old, and deaf, whom I adore.

Let's see, what else. Love to read, write, hate (my) typos, like rain (though after this rain season I must add 'to a point'.), enjoy the outdoors, I'm rather easy going, and I really can't stand drama.

Sex is a large part of me. Heh... well that sounded weird. But, it is. It's a large part of what makes me tick anyway. I have an active (sometimes over-) imagination, and really enjoy 'exploring'. I'm easy to talk to (well, I think so anyway), and I do listen well. (It's my nature of course. And besides... a person can earn an awful lot just listening.)

(I also seem to have a tendency to overuse parentheses).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top